Windows 10: Finger Print Scanner no longer works after upgrading to Windows 11 on Windows Laptop GO

Discus and support Finger Print Scanner no longer works after upgrading to Windows 11 on Windows Laptop GO in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have the Windows Laptop GO 128 GB 8 GB RAM. The finger print scanner was working before I upgraded to Windows 11. Now the light does show up and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MDavid1_SF, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Finger Print Scanner no longer works after upgrading to Windows 11 on Windows Laptop GO

I have the Windows Laptop GO 128 GB 8 GB RAM. The finger print scanner was working before I upgraded to Windows 11. Now the light does show up and the button doesn't scan.

:)

MDavid1_SF, Nov 27, 2021
  2. Mike#4229 Win User

finger print scanner

finger print scanner on my hp laptop stopped working after 2019-08 update to 1903 KB4512508. suggestions please.

Mike#4229, Nov 27, 2021
  3. Will finger print scanner work on Windows 10?

Original Title: Windows 10 - Hardware

I have a HP Pavilion dv6 with finger print scanner, primarily used for Windows login, will the finger print scanner still work after upgrading to Windows 10?

Extra Info: Software installed is HP SimplePass, powered by AuthenTec.

AdamReynolds1785, Nov 27, 2021
  4. Finger Print Scanner no longer works after upgrading to Windows 11 on Windows Laptop GO

finger print scanner on window 10 home is not working

OK so, when i first got this laptop , like 6 months ago, i would use the finger print scanner all the time to log in. but one day it just stopped working and i didn't pay attention to it. until recently I've tried to figure out why it wasn't working. so
    i went to setting but it said thr finger print scanner was unavailable. some pages requested for me to detach the type cover but i did not find how to do so because all the steps were not possible on my laptop. how can i fix it?

dulcerodriguez2, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

Finger Print Scanner no longer works after upgrading to Windows 11 on Windows Laptop GO

1. Finger Print Scanner no longer works after upgrading to Windows 11 on Windows Laptop GO - Similar Threads - Finger Print Scanner

2. finger print scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    finger print scanner: my finger print scanner is not working.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finger-print-scanner/1309cb00-d749-41c7-a5e1-826baf6f0826
  3. finger print scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    finger print scanner: my finger print scanner is not working.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finger-print-scanner/1309cb00-d749-41c7-a5e1-826baf6f0826
  4. finger print scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. finger print scanner

finger print scanner: I bought my brand new Microsoft surface go laptop 3 months ago, it has been working perfectly fine I love the laptop. but in the past couple of days, my fingerprint scanner is not working, it says this laptop doesn't support it and some features are unavailable because of...
  6. finger print scanner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    finger print scanner: I bought my brand new Microsoft surface go laptop 3 months ago, it has been working perfectly fine I love the laptop. but in the past couple of days, my fingerprint scanner is not working, it says this laptop doesn't support it and some features are unavailable because of...
  7. Finger Print Scanner no longer works after upgrading to Windows 11 on Windows Laptop GO

Finger Print Scanner no longer works after upgrading to Windows 11 on Windows Laptop GO: I have the Windows Laptop GO 128 GB 8 GB RAM. The finger print scanner was working before I upgraded to Windows 11. Now the light does show up and the button doesn't scan....
  8. Finger Print scanner not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Finger Print scanner not working: We just bought a new laptop Asus Vivobook M409DJ FT071T last august 8 and I set up the fingerprint scanner and it works, but now I can't use the fingerprint scanner and the other sign in options. I don't know if this is normal or bug since it is just new... any help is...
  9. Finger Print scanner

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Finger Print scanner: Hi, I have an HP envy 13 laptop with a touchscreen and my fingerprint scanner doesn't appear to be working. I have had it set up previously but the laptop now makes me use a PIN. I've been into settings to try and set up the scanner again but under windows hello fingerprint...
  10. finger print scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    finger print scanner: finger print scanner on my hp laptop stopped working after 2019-08 update to 1903 KB4512508. suggestions please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finger-print-scanner/bcc1e803-82b8-43a1-94d2-555fde30587a