Windows 10: Finger print sign-in option is not appearing when I login to my windows 10 dell laptop

Discus and support Finger print sign-in option is not appearing when I login to my windows 10 dell laptop in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My finger print scanner was sporadically working earlier, and to correct it I decided to reset my finger prints. Then even the finger print option is... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by hiteshsinghal1, May 22, 2020.

1. Finger print sign-in option is not appearing when I login to my windows 10 dell laptop

My finger print scanner was sporadically working earlier, and to correct it I decided to reset my finger prints. Then even the finger print option is not coming in sign-in options at the start. What to do?

:)

hiteshsinghal1, May 22, 2020

2. Windows 10 Finger Print Sign-in Problems

This was working on my PC until it crashed this week and I had to do a full re-install.

My Dell Laptop has an Authen Tec AES2810 Finger Print Reader.

Windows 10 biometrics not showing in control panel. I can scan finger prints under Setting -> Accounts -> Sign-in Options but Windows will never allow me to sign in with my finger print scanner. It appears Windows 10 isn't saving my finger prints. I don't
    ever see the "remove" button after I scan and save fingerprints.

I can get the reader to work. And Windows Sign-in Options will allow me to scan finger prints, but it never shows on the "Hello Windows" screen as a sign in option.

GarnettCraig, May 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Finger Print Sign-in Problems

I've done that. I've removed them and reloaded them several times. The finger print scanner is working and Windows 10 appears to be allowing me to register finger prints. However, the Hello Windows sign in screen will not respond when I try to use
    the finger print scanner. The password and PIN sign in options are available, but finger prints are not available on the Hello Windows screen.

GarnettCraig, May 22, 2020
  4. Finger print sign-in option is not appearing when I login to my windows 10 dell laptop

Windows 10 update removed finger login and option on sign-in menu.

As always, Windows 10 update broke something again. Now my HP laptop finger sign in is not working. (it was before) When I go to the help screen for sign-in options, finger print scan is no longer an option. Please, if you're answering this, do not ask
    me to re-load or download anything. My experience is that these option just cause more problems (as is the MS way). This isn't rocket science. The finger reader worked before the drivers are still there, this is a MS update snafu. Please help.

TomBallardnd, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Finger print sign-in option is not appearing when I login to my windows 10 dell laptop

1. Finger print sign-in option is not appearing when I login to my windows 10 dell laptop - Similar Threads - Finger print sign

2. My finger print reader

in Windows 10 Customization
    My finger print reader: I have an older Lenovo Thinkpad running windows 10 that was refurbished. It has a finger print reader, when i first got the computer i was able to use and set up my finger print. But now I can not, it i just says this device does not meet your organization requirements for...
  3. Finger print option not recognised

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Finger print option not recognised: [ATTACH] My laptop has fingerprint bulit in but the windows doesn t recognize it and i don t know why. Can anyone help me? Do this thing happend to other people or it s just me? Thanks for your answer. [ATTACH]...
  4. Windows 10 Sign-in options for finger print and facial recognition are unavailable on...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Sign-in options for finger print and facial recognition are unavailable on...: Hi, I have a surfacepro x with latest Windows 10 Pro. When my laptop joined to our office network domain, the sign-in options are unavailable / greyed out stating that some settings are hidden or managed by your organization. I already did some suggestions belo but...
  5. Cannot sign in with finger print

Cannot sign in with finger print: My computer shows that Windows Hello is preventing some options from being shown. And also i cannot sign in using finger print. How should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-in-with-finger-print/d0b4c6c9-8bcf-4815-a62f-02d69dd2396f
  6. Windows 10 update removed finger login and option on sign-in menu.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 update removed finger login and option on sign-in menu.: As always, Windows 10 update broke something again. Now my HP laptop finger sign in is not working. (it was before) When I go to the help screen for sign-in options, finger print scan is no longer an option. Please, if you're answering this, do not ask me to re-load or...
  7. My finger print reader is inoperative on my Thinkpad T470 laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My finger print reader is inoperative on my Thinkpad T470 laptop.: My finger print reader is inoperative on my Thinkpad T470 laptop. This is not the first time it has gone inoperative. I have checked the drivers, which shows I have the latest. I also ran a DISM.exe health scan and sfc /scannow, no errors reported on either scan. Why the...
  8. Finger print sign in

Finger print sign in: Once I set up finger print sign in does it become the default sign in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finger-print-sign-in/b6ee96f8-ef05-4d14-95cc-bcb71d7c41bd"
  9. Can I use my built in Finger Print reader of laptop to Login to the various websites using...

Can I use my built in Finger Print reader of laptop to Login to the various websites using...: Hello, I have an Acer Swift 3 Laptop which comes with a built in FingerPrint Scanner. I user it login to Windows using Windows Hello feature on Win10. Can I use the same hardware to login to various websites like online banking, gmail, facebook, etc. ?? Is there any...
  10. finger print touch login

finger print touch login: Hi, When I originally got my Dell Laptop, my finger print id worked along with my face recognition and pin but now my fingerprint option doesn't even recognize that I am placing my finger there. I have tried removing my old print and resetting it up but it does not register...