Windows 10: finger print touch login

Discus and support finger print touch login in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, When I originally got my Dell Laptop, my finger print id worked along with my face recognition and pin but now my fingerprint option doesn't even... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Megan Leece, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Megan Leece Win User

finger print touch login

Hi,

When I originally got my Dell Laptop, my finger print id worked along with my face recognition and pin but now my fingerprint option doesn't even recognize that I am placing my finger there. I have tried removing my old print and resetting it up but it does not register that my finger is on the power button to get in. How do I fix this?

:)

Megan Leece, Oct 11, 2018
  2. lesgondos Win User

finger print login

can i use finger print login with a touch screen as my reader

lesgondos, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Krishna Prasobh V Win User
    I would like to keep finger print as the only way to login to Windows.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you would like to keep finger print as the only way to login to Windows.

I would like to inform you that using finger print is only an alternative way to login to Windows and you
    will not be able to set the fingerprint as the only option to login to Windows.
    I suggest you to post your valuable suggestions in Windows feedback app. So, that developers will try to implement it in future Windows 10 updates to enhance user experience.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 11, 2018
  4. mangeshbhagwat Win User

finger print touch login

After Windows update, finger print not able to read and unable to login as no password was set

Today after windows update my laptop is showing please enter pin number for finger print sensor. I am unable to login as no password was set finger print not able to read. Before windows update it was working ok . Can anybody suggest me way to login ?

Original subject: Windows 10 update

Moved from: ( Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate / PC )

mangeshbhagwat, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

finger print touch login

1. finger print touch login - Similar Threads - finger print touch

2. ZK7500 FINGER PRINT ENROLLMENT READER DRIVER COMPATIBILITY ON WINDOWS10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ZK7500 FINGER PRINT ENROLLMENT READER DRIVER COMPATIBILITY ON WINDOWS10: Good morning, We have installed the ZK7500 FINGER PRINT ENROLLMENT READER DRIVER on a stand alone PC(OS WINDOWS-10) and it is working fine. The same driver was installed on another PC(OS WINDOWS-10) on a company domain and the reader it is not getting...
  3. ZK7500 FINGER PRINT ENROLLMENT READER DRIVER COMPATIBILITY ON WINDOWS10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ZK7500 FINGER PRINT ENROLLMENT READER DRIVER COMPATIBILITY ON WINDOWS10: Good morning, We have installed the ZK7500 FINGER PRINT ENROLLMENT READER DRIVER on a stand alone PC(OS WINDOWS-10) and it is working fine. The same driver was installed on another PC(OS WINDOWS-10) on a company domain and the reader it is not getting...
  4. where is the finger print scanner on my hp envy

where is the finger print scanner on my hp envy: new to this where is the finger print scanner on hp envy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/where-is-the-finger-print-scanner-on-my-hp-envy/4d663a52-6411-413d-9ae7-8e46c3d8ef3e
  5. finger print access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    finger print access: I can't access to the fingerprint o my laptop I wonder if I have the option or not my laptop model HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cc1xx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/finger-print-access/0cc66ef0-aa42-44bc-8507-6048f1834f47"
  6. Persona digital finger print scanner

Persona digital finger print scanner: I have built in digital finger print scanner that is saying it is not connected. it worked for a while with Windows 10 but no longer, how do I connect it again? I am using a Dell Vostro. I can't find anything is settings for this......
  7. Having problem in login with finger scanner

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Having problem in login with finger scanner: I am having simplepass finger scanner. Whenever I login using the scanner, my mouse curser blinks show busy circle. It slows down the PC & does not allow typing. The moment I type anything it gets selected and gets deleted. Only once I disabled by windows biometric service...
  8. Finger print reader - Increase number of attempts for W10 logon?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Finger print reader - Increase number of attempts for W10 logon?: My laptop has a finger print reader. Quite often this fails to recognize me. How can I increase the number of attempts that I am allowed? Also why does 'Hello' get mentioned in the error message? Is there a facial recognition facility? 42306
  9. Windows Hello and Eikon Finger Print reader?

Windows Hello and Eikon Finger Print reader?: I just built a new computer and transferred my Win10 license and fingerprint reader to it. However, Win Hello says the machine is not viable for Windows Hello. I believe I had this same problem on the old machine at first, but I can't remember what I di to fix it. I Saw a...
  10. help me on my hp finger print

help me on my hp finger print: i got a hp laptop with windows 7 home I updated my lap to windows 10 I got this proplem my hp fingerprint sensor dose not working and the driver dosnt complete installation and hp simple pass dot work I need to fix this proplem please ..thnx my lap is hp pavilion dv6 11451