Windows 10: finger print

Discus and support finger print in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Is it possible to install a fingerprint scanner on my laptop, the settings show that I have the option to but the laptop does not have the fingerprint... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by PakoKepadisa, Oct 19, 2020.

1. finger print

Is it possible to install a fingerprint scanner on my laptop, the settings show that I have the option to but the laptop does not have the fingerprint component

:)

PakoKepadisa, Oct 19, 2020
  2. santhukn Win User

Finger print enrollments with Win hello feature in Win 10

Hi ,

I will brief my Issue / Questions here :

While enrolling finger prints to win hello , the maximum number of enrollments will take upto 10 fingers

But the 10 finger prints which we have enrolled doesn't listed like finger print 1,2,3,4,5, etc...

and also while removing the enrollments , all enrollments are removed with one click.

So please suggest me is this expected???

Regards

santhosh

santhukn, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Mike#4229 Win User
    finger print scanner

finger print scanner on my hp laptop stopped working after 2019-08 update to 1903 KB4512508. suggestions please.

Mike#4229, Oct 19, 2020
  4. finger print

finger print not working win10

hi

I had an error in win10 and I recovery my pc from image file and the finger print of win10 just disappear I cant log in by my finger print the device manger do not show my biometric divice and the old divice driver softer is installing but not showen on
    windows programs list just whant to reset my finger print app on my pc thanks

TOSHIBAWIN10, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

finger print

1. finger print - Similar Threads - finger print

2. my finger print sensor got disabled

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    my finger print sensor got disabled: it shows me that "we could not find a fingerprint scanner compatible with the windows hello fingerprint". need some help for this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-finger-print-sensor-got-disabled/a616c0b8-e924-40a8-bb67-d78ff522bf0a
  3. Locked out of windows and only finger print and pin sign in options

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of windows and only finger print and pin sign in options: Hello, I accidentally locked myself from my laptop from find my device option on microsoft.com and also changed the microsoft password after. When i try to unlock it gives me only a finger print and pin login options which is referencing the old password when i try to...
  4. problem with finger print

problem with finger print: i have got with the fingerprint sensor after a update from windows i am unable to use my finger print for login could someone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-finger-print/c04f4c07-61ab-48d6-9571-1dbe0c351005
  5. Finger print doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Finger print doesn't work: Hello, after few updates of Windows my finger print has stopped work. Fingerprint is Synaptics WBDI USB\VID_138A&PID_0094. I can't found any driver and old driver from year 2017 doesn't go. Can you help me?...
  6. asus vivobook x510u finger print reader or sensor and sleep mode button isn't responsive...

asus vivobook x510u finger print reader or sensor and sleep mode button isn't responsive...: My fingerprint on asus vivobook x510u stop working after the update, i have tried re-installed and updated the driver but the problem still persist. Please don,t ask me to format my laptop as it is always the 'easy' solution answer., i already fomated....
  7. what are file names for finger print sign-in

what are file names for finger print sign-in: I ran a system mechanic clean scan and now my finger print sign-in won't work. System Mechanic gives me a list of files that were deleted, but I can't tell if any of them are related to the finger print sign-in files. Does anyone know the names of these files or associated...
  8. Windows Hello: Finger print and Pin

Windows Hello: Finger print and Pin: Hi! I somehow removed my pin once and changed it. Then I totally removed it afterwards. Then, I couldn't add a new pin. At the same time, I also can't set up my fingerprint. What can I do to fix this? I can't click on set up or add. [ATTACH]...
  9. Finger print reader will not accept my right index finger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Finger print reader will not accept my right index finger: Hello, I have been experiencing an issue with my windows 10 laptop. It will not accept my right index finger. When I try to add it to the biometrics I receive an error - "Sorry, something went wrong. Close windows hello, then try going through the setup again." The result...
  10. Finger Print scanner not working

Finger Print scanner not working: We just bought a new laptop Asus Vivobook M409DJ FT071T last august 8 and I set up the fingerprint scanner and it works, but now I can't use the fingerprint scanner and the other sign in options. I don't know if this is normal or bug since it is just new... any help is...