Windows 10: Finger tutch doesn't works correctly.

Discus and support Finger tutch doesn't works correctly. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Finger tutch doesn't works correctly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Iradj Hessabi, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Finger tutch doesn't works correctly.

Finger tutch doesn't works correctly.

:)

Iradj Hessabi, Apr 14, 2019

2. Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

It is now 6 weeks since I upgraded to 10 and Windows Edge still does not work correctly.

I cannot download anything with Edge (or ie11). It includes all sites eg, Microsoft, Logitech, Epson etc.

Dynamic links do not work and it doesn`t remember my log-in details although it asks if I want it to remember them.

Favourites do not get put on the favourites bar although I click on that option.

I have done all the advice I`ve been given, ie disable anti-virus etc.

Why do they have a Windows support tile if it doesn`t work?

Can anybody help me?

Graham Laughlan, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi,

Thanks for your ideas. I tried exactly as you said but it made absolutely no difference.

I still can`t download, still doesn`t remember login details although it still asks me if I want the details remembered.

Do you or anybody else have any ideas to help. It`s too late now for me to go back to Win 8.1 so I`m stuck with an os that doesn`t work properly.

Thank you.

Graham Laughlan, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Finger tutch doesn't works correctly.

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Finger tutch doesn't works correctly.

1. Finger tutch doesn't works correctly. - Similar Threads - Finger tutch doesn't

2. windows hello finger print doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows hello finger print doesn't work: Hello i'm having a problem with my windows hello. I can't set up finger print protection. when i click on set up button for finger print, and the get started button, it keeps loading and loading and if i move my pointer, it cancels the process :Have you any same...
  3. windows hello finger print doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows hello finger print doesn't work: Hello i'm having a problem with my windows hello. I can't set up finger print protection. when i click on set up button for finger print, and the get started button, it keeps loading and loading and if i move my pointer, it cancels the process :Have you any same...
  4. Alexa app doesn't work correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alexa app doesn't work correctly: Hi, I'm writing because of a problem I have with the Alexa app. Until a few days ago it allowed me to activate it directly being on another virtual desktop so as not to have it on the main one because it does not have to be reduced to a hidden icon. It worked perfectly,...
  5. Alexa app doesn't work correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alexa app doesn't work correctly: Hi, I'm writing because of a problem I have with the Alexa app. Until a few days ago it allowed me to activate it directly being on another virtual desktop so as not to have it on the main one because it does not have to be reduced to a hidden icon. It worked perfectly,...
  6. PC doesn't work correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC doesn't work correctly: I have a 1 year old laptop that worked perfectly until yesterday. It was very fast searching stuff on google or opening apps, but now it doesnt let me search anything on any browser. I know this is not a wifi problem since it works perfectly on my phone. It also takes like...
  7. Microsoft Store doesn't work correctly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesn't work correctly: I can't download some app from microsoft store. When i try login, system says "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one."...
  8. Mouse doesn't work correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse doesn't work correctly: My mouse doesn't seem to respond to movement or clicks. Although it is lit up, nothing seems to be responding. A quick solution to this is unplugging and replugging it back in but there is a good chance it won't work in twenty minutes and I would have to unplug and replug...
  9. Finger print doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Finger print doesn't work: Hello, after few updates of Windows my finger print has stopped work. Fingerprint is Synaptics WBDI USB\VID_138A&PID_0094. I can't found any driver and old driver from year 2017 doesn't go. Can you help me?...
  10. Why doesn't Spotlight work correctly?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why doesn't Spotlight work correctly?: It's been happening for years. And, once again, my Spotlight picture is not changing. Now, understand this: I AM NON TECHNICAL, MICROSOFT. I can't try all those complicated fixes - and I shouldn't have to. Fix the problem at your end!...