Windows 10: Fingerprint, facial recognition and pin option greyed out after upgrade to Windows 10...

Discus and support Fingerprint, facial recognition and pin option greyed out after upgrade to Windows 10... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Windows hello options are greyed out with a "currently not available" error message. Prior to my update to Win10 1909 build 18363.628 a few hours ago,... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Zalzyn, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Zalzyn Win User

Fingerprint, facial recognition and pin option greyed out after upgrade to Windows 10...

Windows hello options are greyed out with a "currently not available" error message. Prior to my update to Win10 1909 build 18363.628 a few hours ago, only the fingerprint and facial recognition options we're grayed out, leading me to install an update in hopes of fixing it but it became even worse because now, the Hello Pin option which was perfectly fine is also grayed out. I've tried every possible solution I could find online but none of them work for me I'll appreciate it I could get some help. Thanks.

:)

Zalzyn, Jul 24, 2021

2. facial recognition

Hello,

Facial Recognition was developed as part of the new security features of Windows 10. We would like to confirm if you are
    trying to turn off the Facial Recognition feature for Windows Hello or for the
    Windows 10 Camera app?

If you are requesting to turn off the Facial Recognition feature for Windows Hello, you can follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Under Picture password, click Remove.

However, we have yet to include the option to turn off Facial Recognition feature in Windows 10 Camera app. We suggest that you
    submit a suggestion to our Feedback Hub. Your feedback helps us continually improve your experience with our products. To submit a feedback, follow the instruction below:

• Open the Windows 10 Camera app.
    • Click the Gear icon located at the upper right corner of the screen.
    • Scroll down, click Send Feedback.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Jefferson Ore, Jul 24, 2021
  3. Deleting Windows Hello Facial Recognition and Windows Hello Fingerprint

I want to delete both facial recognition and fingerprint in windows hello and just keep pin. How is this done?

ElaineWachtel, Jul 24, 2021
  4. Fingerprint, facial recognition and pin option greyed out after upgrade to Windows 10...

Facial Recognition

Hi!

Am I able to install facial recognition on my Samsung Galaxy book2? I have been trying to but the option does not show, only fingerprint and PIN. Thanks

Cindy

CindyCastillo1, Jul 24, 2021
Thema:

Fingerprint, facial recognition and pin option greyed out after upgrade to Windows 10...

1. Fingerprint, facial recognition and pin option greyed out after upgrade to Windows 10... - Similar Threads - Fingerprint facial recognition

2. Windows Hello fingerprint, facial recognition, and PIN is not available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello fingerprint, facial recognition, and PIN is not available.: I am not able to use the said features because I am getting an error message that they are not available. When I click, is says something went wrong, try again later. I already updated my drivers and the OS is up to date....
  3. Windows Hello fingerprint, facial recognition, and PIN is not available.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello fingerprint, facial recognition, and PIN is not available.: I am not able to use the said features because I am getting an error message that they are not available. When I click, is says something went wrong, try again later. I already updated my drivers and the OS is up to date....
  4. Facial Recognition, Fingerprint Recognition, and PIN not working on Windows 11: "This...

Facial Recognition, Fingerprint Recognition, and PIN not working on Windows 11: "This...: I recently got a Lenovo Legion 7i gen 7 with Windows 11 preloaded. Each of the above was working fine at first, but now it appears not to be working with windows hello - it says "Something went wrong. Try again later."I did notice that I can't locate any Windows Hello driver...
  5. Facial Recognition, Fingerprint Recognition, and PIN not working on Windows 11: "This...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facial Recognition, Fingerprint Recognition, and PIN not working on Windows 11: "This...: I recently got a Lenovo Legion 7i gen 7 with Windows 11 preloaded. Each of the above was working fine at first, but now it appears not to be working with windows hello - it says "Something went wrong. Try again later."I did notice that I can't locate any Windows Hello driver...
  6. fingerprint and facial recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fingerprint and facial recognition: I am unable to use fingerprint and facial recognition on my new hp laptop since it’s saying “currently unavailable”. I’ve tried online support as well and they told me to contact Microsoft. Can anyone help please....
  7. fingerprint and facial recognition

fingerprint and facial recognition: I am unable to use fingerprint and facial recognition on my new hp laptop since it’s saying “currently unavailable”. I’ve tried online support as well and they told me to contact Microsoft. Can anyone help please....
  8. Facial recognition, Fingerprint recognition and resetting PIN says it is unavailable ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facial recognition, Fingerprint recognition and resetting PIN says it is unavailable ?: I have a new Dell XPS with windows 11 and non of the security signin options are working ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facial-recognition-fingerprint-recognition-and/f5b2a95b-5494-4c11-82de-26340471e4f4
  9. Facial recognition, Fingerprint recognition and resetting PIN says it is unavailable ?

Facial recognition, Fingerprint recognition and resetting PIN says it is unavailable ?: I have a new Dell XPS with windows 11 and non of the security signin options are working ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facial-recognition-fingerprint-recognition-and/f5b2a95b-5494-4c11-82de-26340471e4f4
  10. Windows Hello keeps losing PIN, fingerprint and Facial recognition options for signing in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello keeps losing PIN, fingerprint and Facial recognition options for signing in: Hi,I have set these up at least 4 times, and they keep disappearing after a random period of time hours or weeks.Does anyone have any ideas about how to fix this?Thanks....