Windows 10: fingerprint in windows hello says : this option is currently unavailable

Discus and support fingerprint in windows hello says : this option is currently unavailable in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; this is what it say. I update driver , uninstall and reinstall the fingerprint device , and go to BIOS settings but I don't see the restart fingerprint... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SMH.85.MIRI, Aug 30, 2021.

1. fingerprint in windows hello says : this option is currently unavailable

this is what it say. I update driver , uninstall and reinstall the fingerprint device , and go to BIOS settings but I don't see the restart fingerprint device on bootup or something like this , there is nothing I use ASUS Vivobook 15 R528E K513 , I got ADMIN problems too , My original account the windows installed with , is Admin but it's not , when I start special game , it says pleas login with administrator privileges . but I have only one account and thats admin. what should I do ? please HELP! Im going to reinstall windows So pleas HELP.THANKS,SMH.

:)

SMH.85.MIRI, Aug 30, 2021
  2. CRKms Win User

windows hello fingerprint option currently unavailable

windows hello fingerprint option currently unavailable

CRKms, Aug 30, 2021
  3. Windows hello Fingerprint and Face currently unavailable

hello,

My Fingerprint and Face sing in is currently unavailable, just after I update windows 10. can someone help me?

Tarlesda Rosa, Aug 30, 2021
  4. Tenforo Active Member

fingerprint in windows hello says : this option is currently unavailable

Windows Hello - This Option is currently unavailable.

Hi Experts,

Yesterday we have bought two brand new HP Envy 13 AQ1013DX and as per our normal procedure installed Windows 10 Pro 2004 and Joined Domain and everything installed and configured as per our requirement.

When I am trying to set up Windows Hello (Fingerprint, Face, and PIN) all these options come with error

"This option is currently unavailable - Click to learn more"

fingerprint in windows hello says : this option is currently unavailable e8e6933e-02e5-4c84-bdf8-6590d7428eca?upload=true.jpg

I do some research and try to troubleshoot the issue with given opinions on the internet but still, the problem is not resolved and stuck with same issue.

I have tried these steps

Update Windows Update

Update All Drivers

All Steps in mention in this link (Fix: Windows Hello Fingerprint Option Currently Unavailable in Windows 10)

All Steps in mention in this link (https://dannyda.com/2020/01/14/how-...olicy-registry-command-prompt-cmd/#section2.3)

Reset Windows 10 and reinstalled Windows 10 1903 with updated Drivers

All Steps mention in this link(Windows Hello isn’t Available on this Device [Fixed] | Device Tricks)

All Steps mention in this link(In this guide, SoftwareKeep Experts have prepared a few solutions that might help you to solve Windows Hello Not Working After Windows 10 Update. Let's get started.)

All Steps mention in this link(https://www.microsoftpartnercommuni...t-Discussions/Windows-10-1903-Hello/m-p/12014)

I have already updated the domain GPO so that Windows Hello for Business has use biometrics turned on and use windows hello for business is turned on. The Logon policy also has the convenience pin turned on as well.

Reboot Biometric services after each step

Now i am feeling stuck and helpless.

Tenforo, Aug 30, 2021
Thema:

fingerprint in windows hello says : this option is currently unavailable

1. fingerprint in windows hello says : this option is currently unavailable - Similar Threads - fingerprint hello says

2. Windows Hello Fingerprint recognition "This option is currently unavailable"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Fingerprint recognition "This option is currently unavailable": Device: Flex 5-14ALC05 Laptop ideapad - Type 82HU running Windows 11 22H2I have run into this issue twice now, I am unable to set up the fingerprint recognition. The first time this happened, I tried reinstalling drivers to no avail. However, after a week I was randomly given...
  3. Windows Hello Fingerprint recognition "This option is currently unavailable"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Fingerprint recognition "This option is currently unavailable": Device: Flex 5-14ALC05 Laptop ideapad - Type 82HU running Windows 11 22H2I have run into this issue twice now, I am unable to set up the fingerprint recognition. The first time this happened, I tried reinstalling drivers to no avail. However, after a week I was randomly given...
  4. PIN Windows, hello windows ,fingerprint This option is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN Windows, hello windows ,fingerprint This option is currently unavailable: I tried to fix this problem, but I couldn't!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-windows-hello-windows-fingerprint-this-option/618083c9-cb41-4a95-ac59-2e214b889094
  5. PIN Windows, hello windows ,fingerprint This option is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN Windows, hello windows ,fingerprint This option is currently unavailable: I tried to fix this problem, but I couldn't!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-windows-hello-windows-fingerprint-this-option/618083c9-cb41-4a95-ac59-2e214b889094
  6. Fingerprint option currently unavailable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fingerprint option currently unavailable: I am not able to set fingerprint in my hp elitebook 8570p. I have unistalled the driver and reinstalled the driver but it is not working. I also downlaoded the latest driver from hp but not working. I also tried installing hello inf file but still doesn't works....
  7. Windows Hello Fingerprint - This Option is currently Unavailable

Windows Hello Fingerprint - This Option is currently Unavailable: So I recently updated my laptop to the latest version it is currently unable to revert to the previous update due to being installed for more than 10 days and my fingerprint sensor stopped working. I have tried everything suggested online from uninstalling Biometric devices...
  8. Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, and PIN "this option is currently unavailable"

Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, and PIN "this option is currently unavailable": Hi, I've seen lots of posts similar to my problem, but nothing has seemed to solve it. My Windows Hello, Fingerprint, and PIN says "this option is currently unavailable" My hello face has never worked despite my device having a camera. I used to have the fingerprint and PIN...
  9. Windows Hello Fingerprint Currently Unavailable

Windows Hello Fingerprint Currently Unavailable: Hi, I bought a new laptop with Windows 10 Pro a while back and sometimes go several weeks or months without using it, depending on my schedule. Almost every time I attempt to use it, it informs me there's something wrong with my Microsoft account and forces me to change my...
  10. windows hello fingerprint option currently unavailable

windows hello fingerprint option currently unavailable: windows hello fingerprint option currently unavailable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-fingerprint-option-currently/02154087-96ff-485d-bde4-0363e34946b6