Windows 10: Fingerprint options greyed out after enrolling to intune

Discus and support Fingerprint options greyed out after enrolling to intune in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I managed to enable my Fingerprint settings via GPO and Registry entries and all worked fine as the option is no longer greyed out and I can finally... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BENT17, Mar 28, 2019.

1. BENT17 Win User

Fingerprint options greyed out after enrolling to intune

I managed to enable my Fingerprint settings via GPO and Registry entries and all worked fine as the option is no longer greyed out and I can finally configure my fingerprints!

However..... I just enrolled my device to intune and all of a sudden my fingerprint settings are greyed out once again!

Someone please help me out as I am going mad!

:)

BENT17, Mar 28, 2019

2. Enrolling Android Device in Intune - Google Account?

Hi,

I'm looking for some advice on the best practice for setting up an an Android device in Microsoft Intune. I understand that enrolling an Android device requires you to download the Company Store app from the Play Store (Guide found here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/intune-user-help/enroll-your-device-in-intune-android
    ) . As you need a Google account to access the Play Store how is this possible if you are enrolling a company device? This will probably be the same for Apple devices.
    What Apple account should be used to access the App store?

I'm sure that encouraging device users to use their own accounts (Google/Apple) is not good security practice.

An advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Neil Garner, Mar 28, 2019
  3. What's new in Microsoft Intune

What's new in Microsoft Intune

Source: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/int...ntune#may-2016

Cluster Head, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Lester_C Win User

Enrolling Android Device in Intune - Google Account?

Hi Neil Garner,

You can refer to the following article about the detailed steps.

How do I sign in to the Company Portal

If you need further assistance about this, I would suggest you post a new thread in our

Microsoft Intune forum
    on TechNet which is a specific support channel for Intune related queries.

Thank you for posting here in Microsoft Community.

Regards

Lester_C, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Fingerprint options greyed out after enrolling to intune - Similar Threads - Fingerprint options greyed

2. Intune Enrolment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune Enrolment: HiI would like to add some window 11 devices that are already connected to Azure AD into Microsoft Intune, MDM is enabled and the users had been added to the group , is it possible to get the device to join without connecting onto the PC and using company portal...
  3. Intune Enrolment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intune Enrolment: HiI would like to add some window 11 devices that are already connected to Azure AD into Microsoft Intune, MDM is enabled and the users had been added to the group , is it possible to get the device to join without connecting onto the PC and using company portal...
  4. Intune enrollment question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune enrollment question.: For computers that are already registered to Entra IDazure ad how do I get them into Intune with logging into each individual computer or is that possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intune-enrollment-question/83e41450-49b7-482f-98ae-644a3e7a756b
  5. Intune enrollment question.

Intune enrollment question.: For computers that are already registered to Entra IDazure ad how do I get them into Intune with logging into each individual computer or is that possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intune-enrollment-question/83e41450-49b7-482f-98ae-644a3e7a756b
  6. intune enrollment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intune enrollment: Hello Our group is migrating their PC's from SCCM managed into intune fully managed by doing a "wipe and enroll" but us, as a subsidiary, requested to explore all the different possibilities to avoid wiping the end users computers.i have found some info about migrating to...
  7. intune enrollment

intune enrollment: Hello Our group is migrating their PC's from SCCM managed into intune fully managed by doing a "wipe and enroll" but us, as a subsidiary, requested to explore all the different possibilities to avoid wiping the end users computers.i have found some info about migrating to...
  8. intune enrollment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Intune MDM enrollment error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune MDM enrollment error: Hi! Im trying to join a device to azure AD using the access work or school page, then by hitting connect, and "Join this device to azure AD" when im prompted to put in my credentials I do and then it shows my AAD to join. I hit join and then an error pops up that gives me the...
  10. Fingerprint option is greyed out in Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fingerprint option is greyed out in Windows 10: Hi, I have tried all options given in various forums but still the Finger print option doesn't get highlighted.'I have checked device driver in Device settings, updated local GPO, dis-joined laptop from Domain but still same issue persists. I'm having dell Vostro 5471, i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows hello windows 10 fingerprint greyed

2. fingerprint not working applied via intune

3. control fingerprint intune

4. what fingerprint apis are working with intune,
  5. managing fingerprint intune,
  6. windows hello option currently unavailable,
  7. biometric not working after intune enrollment,
  8. intune block fingerprint ,
  9. windows hello greyed out device enrollment,
  10. intune enable fingerprint hello,
  11. windows hello pin option currently unavailable 1903 intune,