Windows 10: Fingerprint reader not responding issue after windows 11 update

Discus and support Fingerprint reader not responding issue after windows 11 update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My fingerprint reader stopped working after windows 11 update what should i do? whenever i take windows hello it shows to set up fingerprint . But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Adharsh K Prakash, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Fingerprint reader not responding issue after windows 11 update

My fingerprint reader stopped working after windows 11 update what should i do? whenever i take windows hello it shows to set up fingerprint . But after typing my password , no vibration in my fingerprint reader when in put my finger over it. And I can't login to my laptop with fingerprint . So every time I want to login , I have to type my password which is very annoying .Please help me solve this issue . I tried uninstalling fingerprint driver and updating it . But it didn't work .

:)

Adharsh K Prakash, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

Fingerprint reader not responding issue after windows 11 update

1. Fingerprint reader not responding issue after windows 11 update - Similar Threads - Fingerprint reader responding

2. Fingerprint reader not responding issue after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fingerprint reader not responding issue after windows 11 update: My fingerprint reader stopped working after windows 11 update what should i do? whenever i take windows hello it shows to set up fingerprint . But after typing my password , no vibration in my fingerprint reader when in put my finger over it. And I can't login to my laptop...
  3. Fingerprint reader not available after 22H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fingerprint reader not available after 22H2 update: I have a Laptop Go and I updated to 22H2 and now the fingerprint reader is no longer available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-reader-not-available-after-22h2-update/3ed6fcfe-2b39-46bb-ab28-ad886e10ef4e
  4. Fingerprint reader not available after 22H2 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fingerprint reader not available after 22H2 update: I have a Laptop Go and I updated to 22H2 and now the fingerprint reader is no longer available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-reader-not-available-after-22h2-update/3ed6fcfe-2b39-46bb-ab28-ad886e10ef4e
  5. Fingerprint Reader Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fingerprint Reader Issues: Hello Community I just brought a Microsoft surface laptop go 128 GB, I have accidentally put on one of my fingerprints on the account that I removed from my laptop and I can't use the same fingerprint on the other account. How can I remove that fingerprint off the old...
  6. Fingerprint Reader Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fingerprint Reader Issues: Hello Community I just brought a Microsoft surface laptop go 128 GB, I have accidentally put on one of my fingerprints on the account that I removed from my laptop and I can't use the same fingerprint on the other account. How can I remove that fingerprint off the old...
  7. Issues with Windows hello fingerprint reader

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Issues with Windows hello fingerprint reader: I just got this computer and the fingerprint reader is giving me problems. The reader itself is working fine and letting me use it, the issue lies with windows hello. I want to add another fingerprint to the prints that would work, but when I go into the settings to do that...
  8. Fingerprint reader not working after windows update.

Fingerprint reader not working after windows update.: My windows was recently updated and after which fingerprint reader stopped working. "We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello fingerprint." I tried updating the driver from the device manager but it says the best driver for this is already...
  9. Fingerprint reader issue

Fingerprint reader issue: Hello Sir, my finger print reader just got disabled. I did not made any changes in the settings or elsewhere. it was working properly fine from last 8 months. Please assist. System Specifications: intelR core TM i5 , CPU 2.00 GHz...
  10. Fingerprint reader not working after Windows updates

Fingerprint reader not working after Windows updates: Hi, I have a Lenovo Yoga C930-131KB laptop (Type 81C4), and the recent update disabled my fingerprint reader. I've tried reinstalling the drivers, and manually updating the drivers from the Lenovo website. No luck. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. ***Original...