Windows 10: Fingerprint recognition isn't working anymore after BitLocker recovery

Discus and support Fingerprint recognition isn't working anymore after BitLocker recovery in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday afternoon I restarted my PC IDEAPAD Flex 5 and got a blue screen with the words "BitLocker recovery", I entered the key and tried to sign in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SOFIAU, Feb 22, 2024.

1. SOFIAU Win User

Fingerprint recognition isn't working anymore after BitLocker recovery

Yesterday afternoon I restarted my PC IDEAPAD Flex 5 and got a blue screen with the words "BitLocker recovery", I entered the key and tried to sign in but I had to change the PIN in my computer and sign in to my Microsoft account again, then I realized my fingerprint wasn't working. When going to settings it says all options from Windows Hello are unavailable PIN, Fingerprint recognition, Facial recognition.I tried different methods I found on youtube to activate my fingerprint but none of them worked, in one of those I also ended up deleting the Biometrics driver for the fingerprint recog

:)

SOFIAU, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

Fingerprint recognition isn't working anymore after BitLocker recovery

1. Fingerprint recognition isn't working anymore after BitLocker recovery - Similar Threads - Fingerprint recognition isn't

2. Fingerprint recognition isn't working anymore after BitLocker recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fingerprint recognition isn't working anymore after BitLocker recovery: Yesterday afternoon I restarted my PC IDEAPAD Flex 5 and got a blue screen with the words "BitLocker recovery", I entered the key and tried to sign in but I had to change the PIN in my computer and sign in to my Microsoft account again, then I realized my fingerprint wasn't...
  3. Fingerprint recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fingerprint recognition: HelloCan someone help with my sign in options unfortunately it is not letting me do fingerprint recondition and I am not sure why? When I click on it says we couldn’t find a finger print scanner compatible with window hello finger print. I have got a Microsoft soft pro...
  4. Fingerprint recognition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fingerprint recognition: HelloCan someone help with my sign in options unfortunately it is not letting me do fingerprint recondition and I am not sure why? When I click on it says we couldn’t find a finger print scanner compatible with window hello finger print. I have got a Microsoft soft pro...
  5. Fingerprint recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fingerprint recognition: My Surface Laptop allowed me to set up Fingerprint Recognition. It became increasingly unreliable. And now under Settings, it states that this option is currently unavailable "We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint." But previously...
  6. Fingerprint recognition

Fingerprint recognition: My Surface Laptop allowed me to set up Fingerprint Recognition. It became increasingly unreliable. And now under Settings, it states that this option is currently unavailable "We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint." But previously...
  7. My PIN and fingerprint recognition are not working after an update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PIN and fingerprint recognition are not working after an update.: My PIN and fingerprint recognition are not working after an update. The computer won't let me set them up or amend them. Downloaded fingerprint drivers but no joy. Any suggestions how to get them back?...
  8. My PIN and fingerprint recognition are not working after an update.

My PIN and fingerprint recognition are not working after an update.: My PIN and fingerprint recognition are not working after an update. The computer won't let me set them up or amend them. Downloaded fingerprint drivers but no joy. Any suggestions how to get them back?...
  9. My PIN and fingerprint recognition are not working after an update.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. fingerprint recognition

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    fingerprint recognition: since the windows 10 update today the fingerprint scan is not recognizing my fingerprint. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/fingerprint-recognition/aea47499-7e1c-4201-904e-5e956fc96c85"