Windows 10: fingerprint recognition

Discus and support fingerprint recognition in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; since the windows 10 update today the fingerprint scan is not recognizing my fingerprint.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DollyFrey, Sep 15, 2018.

1. DollyFrey Win User

fingerprint recognition

since the windows 10 update today the fingerprint scan is not recognizing my fingerprint.

:)

DollyFrey, Sep 15, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Setting up fingerprint recognition on Windows 10

Hi,

One possible cause why you're unable to setup fingerprint due to wrong configuration settings. To address your issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages when you tried to setup your fingerprint recognition?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Fingerprint recognition

I have a fairly new Dell Windows 10 computer. From the start I have had it set up with fingerprint recognition. After the latest Windows update, that stopped working and I now have to enter a password. How can I reverse this and get back my fingerprint
    sign in?

Moved from Windows Insider Program / Windows Insider Preview / Devices and drivers / PC

JohnCampbell5, Sep 15, 2018
  4. YSThomas1 Win User

fingerprint recognition

Fingerprint recognition not working

My fingerprint recognition in windows hello is not working anymore. It was working for months then it just stopped and won't allow me to reset it. It says that it does not work on my device. Is there a fix for this?

YSThomas1, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

fingerprint recognition

1. fingerprint recognition - Similar Threads - fingerprint recognition

2. I am not able to use fingerprint scanner and facial recognition sign in option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to use fingerprint scanner and facial recognition sign in option.: From the start, when i bought the laptop HP Pavilion 360, I am not able to use facial recognition option. It is showing as 'currently unavailable'. After this, recently I am not able to use my fingerprint scanner as well and showing the same reason. Both of them are showing...
  3. I am not able to use fingerprint scanner and facial recognition sign in option.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to use fingerprint scanner and facial recognition sign in option.: From the start, when i bought the laptop HP Pavilion 360, I am not able to use facial recognition option. It is showing as 'currently unavailable'. After this, recently I am not able to use my fingerprint scanner as well and showing the same reason. Both of them are showing...
  4. Why does Windows go into a locked state again when I use fingerprint recognition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows go into a locked state again when I use fingerprint recognition?: First of all, I use a translator to give quick answers, so the way I speak may sound strange. When I use fingerprint recognition to log on or log into a website, Windows goes back to the lock screen after 3 seconds. Sometimes it blinks and turns on again, but the screen...
  5. Why does Windows go into a locked state again when I use fingerprint recognition?

Why does Windows go into a locked state again when I use fingerprint recognition?: First of all, I use a translator to give quick answers, so the way I speak may sound strange. When I use fingerprint recognition to log on or log into a website, Windows goes back to the lock screen after 3 seconds. Sometimes it blinks and turns on again, but the screen...
  6. Fingerprint recognition isn't working anymore after BitLocker recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fingerprint recognition isn't working anymore after BitLocker recovery: Yesterday afternoon I restarted my PC IDEAPAD Flex 5 and got a blue screen with the words "BitLocker recovery", I entered the key and tried to sign in but I had to change the PIN in my computer and sign in to my Microsoft account again, then I realized my fingerprint wasn't...
  7. Fingerprint recognition isn't working anymore after BitLocker recovery

Fingerprint recognition isn't working anymore after BitLocker recovery: Yesterday afternoon I restarted my PC IDEAPAD Flex 5 and got a blue screen with the words "BitLocker recovery", I entered the key and tried to sign in but I had to change the PIN in my computer and sign in to my Microsoft account again, then I realized my fingerprint wasn't...
  8. Fingerprint recognition Windows Hello feature no longer works for me and is no longer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fingerprint recognition Windows Hello feature no longer works for me and is no longer...: Hello, the Fingerprint recognition Windows Hello feature no longer works for me and is no longer available. So when I was unable to unlock my device with my fingerprint, I unlocked it with a PIN, then I updated the device and tried to unlock it, but that did not work, so I...
  9. Fingerprint recognition Windows Hello feature no longer works for me and is no longer...

Fingerprint recognition Windows Hello feature no longer works for me and is no longer...: Hello, the Fingerprint recognition Windows Hello feature no longer works for me and is no longer available. So when I was unable to unlock my device with my fingerprint, I unlocked it with a PIN, then I updated the device and tried to unlock it, but that did not work, so I...
  10. Why did my fingerprint sign-in and face recognition suddenly stop working?

Why did my fingerprint sign-in and face recognition suddenly stop working?: I've been using my 11th generation Ideapad Slim 7 laptop for about 1.5 years, and it's been great. However, around 2 months ago, both the fingerprint sign-in and face recognition suddenly stopped working. Now, I have to enter a password every time I want to use my laptop....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fingerprint recognition on widows phone