Windows 10: Fingerprint scanner not compatible with windows hello fingerprint

Discus and support Fingerprint scanner not compatible with windows hello fingerprint in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Sir, I have Dell vostro laptop with windows 10 home single language. Since few days my laptop's fingerprint is not working. On going in Setting a... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Arjun_296, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Arjun_296 Win User

Fingerprint scanner not compatible with windows hello fingerprint

Sir,

I have Dell vostro laptop with windows 10 home single language. Since few days my laptop's fingerprint is not working. On going in Setting a shown as "we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint" and option showing REMOVE and ADD ANOTHER but both of these not working. I have done many things like, uninstall the synaptic and again install, update, install BIOS again etc. Please suggest me what should I do?

Fingerprint scanner not compatible with windows hello fingerprint 9d82a660-23f8-4b13-b5b8-8ceda60570ad?upload=true.png

:)

Arjun_296, Jun 21, 2020

2. Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint

Hi there

My fingerprint scanner on my HP Envy stopped working a few days ago. I receive an error message when viewing the sign in options "Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint".

I've checked Device Manager to ensure that it is set to Automatic and running.

Tina LJMcGee, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Windows Hello Fingerprint not working

This is still not working after doing all those steps, please help after the Windows update it stopped working and it says the following : we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint.

After taking all the steps you suggested on here it says i have the latest update.

MildredMorales2, Jun 21, 2020
  4. LeanderR Win User

Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint

Hello,

I also have the same issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Synaptics Fingerprint driver. I have updated the driver. I have updated BIOS. I have stopped and restarted the Credentials Manager. Still the same error message - "Couldn't
    find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint".

LeanderR, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Fingerprint scanner not compatible with windows hello fingerprint - Similar Threads - Fingerprint scanner compatible

2. Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint: Hi thereMy fingerprint scanner on my Huawei Matebook D14 stopped working a few days ago. I receive an error message when viewing the sign in options "Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint".I've checked Device Manager to ensure that it...
  3. Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint: Hi thereMy fingerprint scanner on my Huawei Matebook D14 stopped working a few days ago. I receive an error message when viewing the sign in options "Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint".I've checked Device Manager to ensure that it...
  4. We couldn’t find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint

in Windows 10 News
    We couldn’t find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint: [ATTACH]This post features different solutions to try if you see the error message We could not find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint. The problem is common among users who have recently upgraded to Windows 11. And the worst thing about this...
  5. cannot find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cannot find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint: My Huawei Matebook 14 AMD cannot find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint. I have updated my device. It has worked properly before. I dont know what happen. What can I do to make it work again?...
  6. We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint

We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint: I have a new Acer Spin 3 running Windows 10 and the fingerprint scanner suddenly stopped working after the recent Windows Home update. When I go to set up the fingerprint scanner, it says We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint. How do...
  7. Fingerprint Scanner not compatible

Fingerprint Scanner not compatible: I have recently bought a new laptop and I wanted to check out the fingerprint sensor. But when I try the Windows Hello Sign In options it shows that we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with the Windows Hello. Same is the case with facial recognition. I tried to...
  8. Fingerprint scanner not compatible with Windows Hello

Fingerprint scanner not compatible with Windows Hello: After the Windows 10 update of May 28th 2020 I am unable to login with my fingerprint. Going to Settings - Accounts - Signin options - Windows Hello Fingerprint it says "This option is currently unavailable. We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows...
  9. Microsoft Fingerprint Scanner - Windows & Hello Compatibility

Microsoft Fingerprint Scanner - Windows & Hello Compatibility: Hi, After looking hard, I managed to download a driver that identifies this unit in Windows 10 64bits. However, the Windows hello doesn´6 recongnize it has an digital authentication unit. Message: "We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello...
  10. Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint

Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint: Hi there My fingerprint scanner on my HP Envy stopped working a few days ago. I receive an error message when viewing the sign in options "Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint". I've checked Device Manager to ensure that it is set...