Windows 10: fingerprint unabailable for envy x360 windows 10

Discus and support fingerprint unabailable for envy x360 windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; In my sign in options it says that the fingerprint recognition is unavailable for my device but my device has a fingerprint scanner and in device... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DaisyReyes Castro, May 17, 2020.

1. fingerprint unabailable for envy x360 windows 10

In my sign in options it says that the fingerprint recognition is unavailable for my device but my device has a fingerprint scanner and in device manager it says that the fingerprint scanner has "Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information in the registry is incomplete or damaged. Code 19"

:)

DaisyReyes Castro, May 17, 2020

2. HP ENVY x360 Touchscreen and Driver issues

Hi Milad,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in troubleshooting this issue. The details provided helps us to avoid repeating the steps.

This issue can occur if some of the system files and drivers are not working as expected.

Suggest you to refer and follow the steps from this article on ‘Troubleshooting Touch Screen issues’.

Important: Your screen resolution needs to be at least 1024 x 768 to have multiple windows and apps on your screen at the same time.

Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Follow these steps to uninstall the driver from the PC.

1. Open Device Manager.
    2. Select the arrow next to Human Interface Devices and select HID-compliant touch screen.
    3. Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
    4. Restart your PC, and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
    You may also want to
    download the drivers from the OEM HP website
    and install it to check if that helps.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, May 17, 2020
  3. HP Envy x360 Touchscreen not working

I've a new computer Envy X360 and what can I do to fix this problem?

Soulman 60, May 17, 2020
  4. Djg0407 Win User

fingerprint unabailable for envy x360 windows 10

hp envy x360

I want a good quality stylus to use for my hp envy x360, which would be the best choice and how would I get it to work for this laptop?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Djg0407, May 17, 2020
Thema:

fingerprint unabailable for envy x360 windows 10

1. fingerprint unabailable for envy x360 windows 10 - Similar Threads - fingerprint unabailable envy

2. Envy x360 fingerprint scanner not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Envy x360 fingerprint scanner not working: Hi there! I have a HP Envy x360 2020 model and ever since I installed the Windows 11 update the fingerprint scanner has not been working. in fact, none of the Windows Hello sign in options have been working, not even the PIN. The model number is HP ENVY x360 Convertible...
  3. Envy x360 fingerprint scanner not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Envy x360 fingerprint scanner not working: Hi there! I have a HP Envy x360 2020 model and ever since I installed the Windows 11 update the fingerprint scanner has not been working. in fact, none of the Windows Hello sign in options have been working, not even the PIN. The model number is HP ENVY x360 Convertible...
  4. BSOD on HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on HP Envy x360: Hello everyone, I've been struggling about this for a while now. My laptop has constantly been plagued with BSOD crashes and I've tried almost everything and finally got to a point where using the driver verifier got me a dump file. I've tried everything else from updating...
  5. BSOD on HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on HP Envy x360: Hello everyone, I've been struggling about this for a while now. My laptop has constantly been plagued with BSOD crashes and I've tried almost everything and finally got to a point where using the driver verifier got me a dump file. I've tried everything else from updating...
  6. Touchscreen HP ENVY x360

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen HP ENVY x360: Hi. I have problems with the touch screen laptop HP ENVY X 360 M6-W105DX does not work the touch screen driver. Operating system Windows 10 Home, 64 bit. The BIOS has been updated to the latest version of F.37, the new Windows 10 Home 2004 has been loaded, all Windows Update...
  7. Clean Install HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Install HP Envy x360: I am wanting to do a clean install on my HP Envy. I downloaded the latest version of Windows and made an install disk on USB drive. Tried to run but multiple attempts it hund at "14% … checking for updates". Followed some suggestions and shut off various programs that...
  8. Hp Envy x360 15m Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hp Envy x360 15m Windows Hello: I've been trying to set up my fingerprint unlock option with Windows Hello but it isn't giving me the option to. It's telling me that my device might not be compatible, but I've checked your website and it lists my computer as a compatible device for Windows Hello and I have...
  9. Disable touchpad on HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable touchpad on HP Envy x360: I never use the touchpad on my HP Envy x 360 because I just don't like it. I prefer the mouse. I had the touchpad disabled until I installed Windows 10. Now the touchpad has started working and I can't disable it. Can you help me?...
  10. HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy x360: My desktop went down so I connected my monitor to the laptop, but every time I try to turn the screen around to the back the keyboard does not work. Any suggestions on how to keep keyboard from shutting down? I've already set it up to only show on the large monitor....