Windows 10: Fingerprint won't scan properly

Discus and support Fingerprint won't scan properly in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, guys! Please, give me any suggestion about Fingerprint. Fingerprint won't scan properly. It couldn't finish scanning my finger... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by UsmonTulkunov, May 12, 2020.

1. Fingerprint won't scan properly

Hello, guys!

Please, give me any suggestion about Fingerprint.

Fingerprint won't scan properly. It couldn't finish scanning my finger

:)

UsmonTulkunov, May 12, 2020

2. No option for fingerprint scan login

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We're sorry to hear the inconvenience you have experienced.

• Download the
      Hardware and devices troubleshooter
      . In the
      File Download dialog box, select Open and follow the on-screen instructions.
    • If the fingerprint reader isn’t working, detach and reattach your Surface Pro 4 Type Cover with Fingerprint ID from your Surface Pro 4 and try using the fingerprint reader again.
    • If reattaching your Surface Pro 4 Type Cover with Fingerprint ID doesn’t solve the problem, try typing or using the touchpad. If neither the keyboard nor the touchpad on your Cover works, see

Troubleshoot your Surface Cover
    If the IR camera or the fingerprint reader still aren’t working:

Step 1:
    Sign in to your Surface using a different method (such as a PIN or password).

Step 2:
    Remove the scan of your face or fingerprint and set up a new scan, following the steps in

Windows Hello doesn’t recognize your face or fingerprint, and there is an error message.

Step 3:
    Sign in using Windows Hello.

If you still can’t sign in using Windows Hello, you may be having a software issue. How to fix software issues

If the IR camera on your Surface or the fingerprint reader on your Surface Pro 4 Type Cover with Fingerprint ID still isn’t working,

contact us

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, May 12, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Fingerprint won't scan properly

BLUETOOTH MOUSE WON T MOOVE. WHY?

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 that works only (right and left click works properly) but it won t moove. please help me and answer me as soon as possible.

#mahdichaabani, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Fingerprint won't scan properly

1. Fingerprint won't scan properly - Similar Threads - Fingerprint won't scan

2. Outlook won't close properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook won't close properly: When I close Outlook by clicking on the X in the upper right, Outlook won't close. The suggested repairs failed. To open Outlook again, I had to first close it in Task Manager. I closed Outlook by going to FILE, then EXIT. Now Outlook closes properly, and I can reopen it...
  3. scanned files won't save

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    scanned files won't save: I KNOW THIS IS PROBABLY THE WRONG CATEGORY, BUT NOT SURE WHERE TO POST Windows 10 Home. Epson XP-410 printer/scanner. Today while scanning got this message: 'Files cannot be saved to the selected folder because you do not have sufficient access privileges.' Uninstalled...
  4. Printer won't scan

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printer won't scan: Epson 446 printer will copy and print, but not scan; any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-wont-scan/68fc8aa6-4322-4a82-a7a9-d92b556b63be
  5. samsung scanner won't scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    samsung scanner won't scan: Following a recent update my samsung printer/scanner will not scan and alerts I/O error whilst communicating with the device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-scanner-wont-scan/b6185ead-264b-45fb-a625-ac294c0e2a74
  6. Problems to set up fingerprint scanning.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problems to set up fingerprint scanning.: Hello, I have tried to configure my fingerprints to protect my laptop is an Acer, but I have not been successful. How do I set up my laptop to log in with fingerprint scanning or password? Thank you....
  7. Windows Defender won't scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender won't scan: Hello. These days Windows Defender won't scan. I'm clicking the quick scan button and nothing happens. I'm getting a little bit worried because of it. Please help. Thanks....
  8. Photos not working properly along with sfc scan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photos not working properly along with sfc scan: Hi Recently I've been getting this problem where my photos app doesn't work properly. By that, I mean that when I launch it the window opens but at the top-right corner of the window the three buttons are not there. They are all whited it. When I open it, after several...
  9. Photos not working properly along with sfc scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos not working properly along with sfc scan: Hi Recently I've been getting this problem where my photos app doesn't work properly. By that, I mean that when I launch it the window opens but at the top-right corner of the window the three buttons are not there. They are all whited it. When I open it, after several...
  10. Printer won't scan....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer won't scan....: Hi I've an HP Envy 4500 series printer about 2/3 years old and never had a big problem, till today when it won't scan. Did a troubleshoot which went through everything displaying the following message which I can't follow. "Turn on the :%printername% usb composite device...