Windows 10: Fingerprint won't scan properly

Discus and support Fingerprint won't scan properly in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, guys! Please, give me any suggestion about Fingerprint. Fingerprint won't scan properly. It couldn't finish scanning my finger... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by UsmonTulkunov, May 12, 2020.

1. Fingerprint won't scan properly

Hello, guys!

Please, give me any suggestion about Fingerprint.

Fingerprint won't scan properly. It couldn't finish scanning my finger

:)

UsmonTulkunov, May 12, 2020

2. No option for fingerprint scan login

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We're sorry to hear the inconvenience you have experienced.

• Download the
      Hardware and devices troubleshooter
      . In the
      File Download dialog box, select Open and follow the on-screen instructions.
    • If the fingerprint reader isn’t working, detach and reattach your Surface Pro 4 Type Cover with Fingerprint ID from your Surface Pro 4 and try using the fingerprint reader again.
    • If reattaching your Surface Pro 4 Type Cover with Fingerprint ID doesn’t solve the problem, try typing or using the touchpad. If neither the keyboard nor the touchpad on your Cover works, see

Troubleshoot your Surface Cover
    If the IR camera or the fingerprint reader still aren’t working:

Step 1:
    Sign in to your Surface using a different method (such as a PIN or password).

Step 2:
    Remove the scan of your face or fingerprint and set up a new scan, following the steps in

Windows Hello doesn’t recognize your face or fingerprint, and there is an error message.

Step 3:
    Sign in using Windows Hello.

If you still can’t sign in using Windows Hello, you may be having a software issue. How to fix software issues

If the IR camera on your Surface or the fingerprint reader on your Surface Pro 4 Type Cover with Fingerprint ID still isn’t working,

contact us

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, May 12, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Fingerprint won't scan properly

BLUETOOTH MOUSE WON T MOOVE. WHY?

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 that works only (right and left click works properly) but it won t moove. please help me and answer me as soon as possible.

#mahdichaabani, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Fingerprint won't scan properly

1. Fingerprint won't scan properly - Similar Threads - Fingerprint won't scan

2. Fingerprint logon won't work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fingerprint logon won't work: Dell Inspiron 5406 2-in-1. Clean install of Windows 10 after installing a new SSD.Fingerprint not recognized for logon.Laptop has a fingerprint reader. I've only had it work once to login since I replaced the SSD. I've re-registered my fingerprint multiple times. No good. The...
  3. Fingerprint logon won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fingerprint logon won't work: Dell Inspiron 5406 2-in-1. Clean install of Windows 10 after installing a new SSD.Fingerprint not recognized for logon.Laptop has a fingerprint reader. I've only had it work once to login since I replaced the SSD. I've re-registered my fingerprint multiple times. No good. The...
  4. Fingerprint logon won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Auto changing Primary Monitor on Fingerprint Scan

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Auto changing Primary Monitor on Fingerprint Scan: Hello everyone, I have a setup that extends my main computer (running Windows 10) to 4 different Rooms through the use of HDMI Extenders. I currently use a system where all screens are duplicated or extended, and I would like to move to a system that automatically switches...
  6. Auto changing Primary Monitor on Fingerprint Scan

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto changing Primary Monitor on Fingerprint Scan: Hello everyone, I have a setup that extends my main computer (running Windows 10) to 4 different Rooms through the use of HDMI Extenders. I currently use a system where all screens are duplicated or extended, and I would like to move to a system that automatically switches...
  7. FingerPrint Not Scanning Anymore Through Windows Hello?

FingerPrint Not Scanning Anymore Through Windows Hello?: My Pc is brand new, barely a month old. All of a sudden my pc will no longer scan /read my fingerprint and I am having to sign in with my Pin. I originally set up the pc with a password, pin, and fingerprint. However, up until a couple days ago I have always used my...
  8. Printer won't scan

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printer won't scan: Epson 446 printer will copy and print, but not scan; any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-wont-scan/68fc8aa6-4322-4a82-a7a9-d92b556b63be
  9. Problems to set up fingerprint scanning.

Problems to set up fingerprint scanning.: Hello, I have tried to configure my fingerprints to protect my laptop is an Acer, but I have not been successful. How do I set up my laptop to log in with fingerprint scanning or password? Thank you....
  10. Printer won't scan....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer won't scan....: Hi I've an HP Envy 4500 series printer about 2/3 years old and never had a big problem, till today when it won't scan. Did a troubleshoot which went through everything displaying the following message which I can't follow. "Turn on the :%printername% usb composite device...