Windows 10: Finished playing the division 2 then random bsod

Discus and support Finished playing the division 2 then random bsod in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I play games most days and browse ect , just regular stuff.. But yesterday I played The division 2 for the first time in a while, the second I exited... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fearfullnsomnia, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Finished playing the division 2 then random bsod

I play games most days and browse ect , just regular stuff..
    But yesterday I played The division 2 for the first time in a while, the second I exited the game my comp blue screened...

Thanks

:)

fearfullnsomnia, Jul 2, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. worf105 Win User
    Tom Clancy's The Division Game play.

I will be doing some Tom Clancy's The Division game play for as long as the free 6 hours lasts. Will do some in DX11 and some in DX12. Usual system specs and Tom Clancy's The Division will be preset to Ultra.

Hope you all enjoy.

Part 1:
    qXuOeKWbi7U
    Part 2:
    ggg8tizcfAw
    Part 3: (Terrible standard of game play on my behalf struggling to finish mission)
    bFLR3co7y94
    Part 4: (Getting better, just)
    JqAGHVl3lNU
    Part 5:
    txojhywpwpg
    Part 6:
    3oskQ8MqrhQ
    Part 7:
    xSHUTcTXkKs
    Part 8: (Last)
    GxzpLO0UQCg

That was Tom Clancy's The Division. I have played enough of this game to know it is well worth buying. I am considering purchasing this game as the free 6 hour play through was very enjoyable. I have several other games I would like to show here. Hope you all enjoyed these small videos.

worf105, Jul 2, 2019
  4. ST87pin Win User

Finished playing the division 2 then random bsod

Mutiple Random BSOD but especially when playing "The Division"

Hi! I have been having multiple BSOD in the recent weeks, maybe over 10 or 12 by now. It happens randomly, I can be opening a folder, using Firefox or playing. This especially happens when playing "The division", in this case, it is almost guarantee to happen within 1 hour of playing. I though it could be unstable overclock but I ran AIDA64/Everest stress test for hours and nothing, it did not even throttle.

ST87pin, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

Finished playing the division 2 then random bsod

1. Finished playing the division 2 then random bsod - Similar Threads - Finished playing division

2. random BSOD 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random BSOD 2: mistake close:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/random-bsod/6524c182-c79e-4725-b3b7-20cc0feec100?messageId=c1e4eecb-7f77-4ead-96c3-09c1e83aba0bho bad luck it seem happen again ! during browser navigation on vivaldi.i get 2 crash few day...
  3. random BSOD 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    random BSOD 2: mistake close:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/random-bsod/6524c182-c79e-4725-b3b7-20cc0feec100?messageId=c1e4eecb-7f77-4ead-96c3-09c1e83aba0bho bad luck it seem happen again ! during browser navigation on vivaldi.i get 2 crash few day...
  4. random BSOD 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. DirectX 12 Crashes Games like The Division 2 & The Division

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 12 Crashes Games like The Division 2 & The Division: So i wanted to use DirectX 12 to increase performance on curtain games like The Division 1 & The Division 2 but, the API causes game crashes to occur on my machine. How do i fix these game crashes because im forced to use DX11 until either windows posts a fix because i don't...
  6. BSoD at random - Especially playing Destiny 2

BSoD at random - Especially playing Destiny 2: I seem to be getting a BSoD on my System for the last few weeks and it appears to be at random, I used BlueScreenView to find an issue and appears to be the following: [ATTACH] The BSoD shows me something called a Whea_Uncontrollable_error and googling that shows me a HW...
  7. The Division

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Division: Anyone trying the bata of the Division? Looks good. 37795
  8. Tom Clancy's The Division Game play.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tom Clancy's The Division Game play.: I will be doing some Tom Clancy's The Division game play for as long as the free 6 hours lasts. Will do some in DX11 and some in DX12. Usual system specs and Tom Clancy's The Division will be preset to Ultra. Hope you all enjoy. Part 1: qXuOeKWbi7U Part 2:...
  9. BSOD playing playing Tom Clancy's Division

BSOD playing playing Tom Clancy's Division: happens when im play division and when coping files from one HDD to another 57590
  10. Mutiple Random BSOD but especially when playing "The Division"

Mutiple Random BSOD but especially when playing "The Division": Hi! I have been having multiple BSOD in the recent weeks, maybe over 10 or 12 by now. It happens randomly, I can be opening a folder, using Firefox or playing. This especially happens when playing "The division", in this case, it is almost guarantee to happen within 1 hour of...