Windows 10: {Finished} Provide a pin screen wont go away

Discus and support {Finished} Provide a pin screen wont go away in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So when i just turned on my computer, i saw a message saying "Provide a PIN." I pressed OK, but it just went back to the same screen. I cant log on to... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Charles16Rbx, May 2, 2020.

1. {Finished} Provide a pin screen wont go away

So when i just turned on my computer, i saw a message saying "Provide a PIN." I pressed OK, but it just went back to the same screen. I cant log on to my computer. I tried CTRL+ALT+DELETE. But it won't work either, is there a special way to do CTRL+ALT+DELETE? Also when i see the OK button, it's glitching hard. Another thing is when i try pressing the OK button, it shows where i want to go for a split second, and POP there it goes, back to the Provide a PIN page.

Here's a list of what i tried so far:

• Turning it off through the power button 3 or 2 times
    • Ctrl+Alt+Delete
    • Ctrl+Alt+Backspace
    • Worked Holding power button, letting it stay off for a minute and turning it back on.

:)

Charles16Rbx, May 2, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

KB4019472 wont finish update

Hello Robert,

There may be several reasons why your update won't finish. To address your concern, we suggest you try to run our
    Windows Update Troubleshooter. This will help us identify and resolve any issues you encounter while updating your system. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Tap on Windows Key and click on search bar.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes and click on
      Troubleshooting
    • Then click on View All on the left panel of the screen.
    • Click on Windows Update.
    • Click on Next and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, May 2, 2020
  3. OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, May 2, 2020
  4. JayPhi Win User

{Finished} Provide a pin screen wont go away

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, May 2, 2020
Thema:

{Finished} Provide a pin screen wont go away

1. {Finished} Provide a pin screen wont go away - Similar Threads - {Finished} Provide pin

2. Icon on screen wont go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon on screen wont go away: This icon stays on the screen even if apps are fullscreen, the icon is only there after logging into windows, and you cant take a screenshot of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-on-screen-wont-go-away/e40700b5-7195-4436-b29c-52d5cdaf14e8
  3. Icon on screen wont go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icon on screen wont go away: This icon stays on the screen even if apps are fullscreen, the icon is only there after logging into windows, and you cant take a screenshot of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-on-screen-wont-go-away/e40700b5-7195-4436-b29c-52d5cdaf14e8
  4. Icon on screen wont go away

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. BSOD Wont go away...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Wont go away...: Hi, Over the past year I've had a range of BSODs. They had a variety of different error codes and after looking into it it seemed that my RAM was the problem. After plenty of testing I found that one stick was faulty so I replaced it and ended up being fine for a while. Flash...
  6. screen in game frozen wont go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen in game frozen wont go away: I stupidly installed a VISTA game disc on my Windows 10 laptop. After launching the program, a screen has frozen. Its on full view so anything I try to do ie TASK MGR is opening behind it. I can see task mgr in the bar on the bottom and it pops up when I hover over it, but...
  7. {Again} Provide a pin screen wont go away

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    {Again} Provide a pin screen wont go away: So when i just turned on my computer, i saw a message saying "Provide a PIN." I pressed OK, but it just went back to the same screen. I cant log on to my computer. I tried CTRL+ALT+DELETE. But it won't work either, is there a special way to do CTRL+ALT+DELETE? Also when i see...
  8. {Case Closed} Provide a pin screen wont go away

{Case Closed} Provide a pin screen wont go away: So when i just turned on my computer, i saw a message saying "Provide a PIN." I pressed OK, but it just went back to the same screen. I cant log on to my computer. I tried CTRL+ALT+DELETE. But it won't work either, is there a special way to do CTRL+ALT+DELETE? Also when i see...
  9. Provide a pin screen wont go away

Provide a pin screen wont go away: So when i just turned on my computer, i saw a message saying "Provide a PIN." I pressed OK, but it just went back to the same screen. I cant log on to my computer. I tried CTRL+ALT+DELETE. But it won't work either, is there a special way to do CTRL+ALT+DELETE? Also when i see...
  10. screen wont go away, please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen wont go away, please help: THis screen wont go away, restart, relog, close all programs. It stays and randomly goes away, but if i restart i just have to wait hours sometimes for it to go away, what the hell is THIS????...