Windows 10: Fire Share Issues

Discus and support Fire Share Issues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an old Win 10 PC I recently set up to use as an easy file server to hold media. My laptop and Gaming PC connect perfectly to the shares. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ZacharyFrie, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Fire Share Issues

I have an old Win 10 PC I recently set up to use as an easy file server to hold media. My laptop and Gaming PC connect perfectly to the shares. My old gaming PC on the other hand, will not. I went through several of the already posted solutions to this, including:

Enabling SMB 1.0 in Windows Features

Enabling NetBios

Ensuring all necessary services are running and set to automatic

Ensuring all settings set in Network and Sharing Center were set correctly

Disable all firewall / AV on both client and server PC

Changing network security settings in the secpol.mrc

Extra info:

I am able to PING the server pc with the client pc with no issues.

The server pc can access network shares shared by the client pc but not the other way around.

This server pcthe old gaming pc cannot connect to ANY network shares, not just the server. It will not connect to my main gaming pc, laptop, or server shares.

I'm hoping that there is just some easy setting that I am missing.

Thank you for all of your help!

:)

ZacharyFrie, Jul 9, 2020
  2. Jessen P Win User

Windows 10 and Fire Stick Miracast issue

Hi Matthew,

I appreciate the efforts which you took to get the issue resolved.

Since you are not able to find the fire stick, I would request you to execute the hardware and devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.
    Please revert if the fires tick still does not get recognized.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Sharing Issue

Hi Ennycloe,

There are several reasons why does other computers are unable to access your file from Windows 10. To make sure where this issue is coming from, we suggest that you run the built-in HomeGroup troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Type troubleshooting on the Windows search box.
    • Click on View all which is located on the left pane.
    • Choose Home group and then Shared Folders.
    • Follow the on screen steps.

Let us know the results from the troubleshooter.

Janeane Cru, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Fire Share Issues

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Fire Share Issues

1. Fire Share Issues - Similar Threads - Fire Share Issues

2. Fire Wall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fire Wall: I bought a game but to get further levels I need to download from another site, but it wont load and it is telling me I should delete the fire wall. I am not computer wise, so I do not know if this is a good thing to do. I need help please. Should I delete the fire wall,...
  3. Fire Wall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fire Wall: I bought a game but to get further levels I need to download from another site, but it wont load and it is telling me I should delete the fire wall. I am not computer wise, so I do not know if this is a good thing to do. I need help please. Should I delete the fire wall,...
  4. Fire Wall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Kindle Fire

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kindle Fire: My kindle fire for reading books will not hook up to my WiFi. It says my WiFi is on but when I click it it says authentication problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-fire/079a25ec-9e06-456f-adca-42036fb86338
  6. Kindle Fire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kindle Fire: My kindle fire for reading books will not hook up to my WiFi. It says my WiFi is on but when I click it it says authentication problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-fire/079a25ec-9e06-456f-adca-42036fb86338
  7. Kindle Fire

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kindle Fire: I have Windows 10 I tried to connect my kindle to windows 10 couldn't I used to do before when I had windows 8 now I can't connect the kindle fire to any of them when I try I get this message USB device not recognized the last USB device you connected to this computer...
  8. Share your Fire Strike Score results

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Share your Fire Strike Score results: Hi I wanted to compare Fire Strike scores from other users, was wondering why mine seem kinda low for my sepcs? i7 6700K (Stock) 16GB DDR4 2400 RAM, RTX 2060. My score seems a bit low, but have no idea what the issue could be. [ATTACH]
  9. fire history

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    fire history: how can I use file history to restore my machine to earlierdate. file stord on external hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fire-history/95cdd48f-5211-4096-be42-41bab6cbbd43"
  10. fire stick

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    fire stick: can i connect a fire stick directly to the HDMI port on a dell laptop with windows 10, then how do i connect it to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/fire-stick/3132bb1c-8029-42f1-a539-e4d73e65e720