Windows 10: Fire Wire Audio interface

Discus and support Fire Wire Audio interface in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Looking for driver updates for Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 firewire interface and Windows 10, The audio is not working or occasionally plays... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mypalZ, Sep 25, 2019.

1. mypalZ Win User

Fire Wire Audio interface

Looking for driver updates for Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 firewire interface and Windows 10, The audio is not working or occasionally plays intermittently. The fire wire connected light on interface is intermittent.

:)

mypalZ, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Multichannel audio interface in/out routing

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• What is the make and model of your external audio interface?
    • Which routing application are you using?

The configurations of inputs and outputs on any audio interface is dependent on the hardware and its supporting software. Any audio interface with more than 2 inputs and 2 outputs, should ideally give the user an option to map the
    Input and Output Config, according to his interest.

I suggest you to go through the user manual provided by your audio interface's manufacturer to know how to set up the control surface.

If it doesn't explain how to configure, I suggest you to get in touch with the audio interface's manufacturer to know how to configure the same.

Hope it answers.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Sep 25, 2019
  3. TomDcruz Win User
    Will the fire wire port based device work with windows 10?

Original title: Hi everyone!

Will the fire wire port based device work with windows 10? without installing IEEE 1394 fire wire controller card? (article 2970191).

Regards

Tom

TomDcruz, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Fire Wire Audio interface - Similar Threads - Fire Wire Audio

2. Kindle Fire

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kindle Fire: I have Windows 10 I tried to connect my kindle to windows 10 couldn't I used to do before when I had windows 8 now I can't connect the kindle fire to any of them when I try I get this message USB device not recognized the last USB device you connected to this computer...
  3. Multichannel audio interface in/out routing

Multichannel audio interface in/out routing: Hi I have an external professional audio interface with 18 IN / 18 OUT I would like to know how I can route/map any input to any output as now I can only route/map by pairs - IN1 together with IN2, IN3 together with IN4 and so on. For example I want to be able to map LEFT...
  4. fire history

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    fire history: how can I use file history to restore my machine to earlierdate. file stord on external hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fire-history/95cdd48f-5211-4096-be42-41bab6cbbd43"
  5. fire stick

fire stick: can i connect a fire stick directly to the HDMI port on a dell laptop with windows 10, then how do i connect it to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/fire-stick/3132bb1c-8029-42f1-a539-e4d73e65e720
  6. Windows audio/ interface issue

Windows audio/ interface issue: I use my pc as a DAW Studio. I have a Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB audio interface. It works very well with all things audio on my pc - until Friday. I installed Sonarworks room calibration software to finish flattening my room acoustics out. This explanation is lengthy...
  7. External Audio Interface Loss of Sound at Random

External Audio Interface Loss of Sound at Random: I've recently started experiencing a strange problem involving my Roland Duo-Capture Ex audio interface losing sound after a small period of time of it being on. The device itself will stay on and powered, as well as it being still visible under playback devices and in the...
  8. Audacity Error Initializing Audio when I have USB audio interface on

Audacity Error Initializing Audio when I have USB audio interface on: A week ago I wasusing Audacity without any problems. Then midweek (Wed/Thursday) 11/11 or 11/12I launched Audacity and received the message "Error Initializing Audio.Could not find any audio devices. You will not be able to play or record audio.Error: Internal PortAudio...
  9. Wired Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wired Network: Hi SOrry if this has been asked before but I want to delete my Network and start a fresh. Can't for the life of me find how to do this. Any help or tips? 38180
  10. convert audio cd to smartphone/fire tablet

in Windows 10 Support
    convert audio cd to smartphone/fire tablet: Hi guys, Can anyone show me an easy(free) way to play an audio cd (In this case a language tutorial) on my Fire tablet or smartphone. Thanks. Bill 82982