Windows 10: Fire Wire Audio interface

Discus and support Fire Wire Audio interface in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Looking for driver updates for Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 firewire interface and Windows 10, The audio is not working or occasionally plays... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mypalZ, Sep 25, 2019.

1. mypalZ Win User

Fire Wire Audio interface

Looking for driver updates for Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 firewire interface and Windows 10, The audio is not working or occasionally plays intermittently. The fire wire connected light on interface is intermittent.

:)

mypalZ, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Multichannel audio interface in/out routing

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• What is the make and model of your external audio interface?
    • Which routing application are you using?

The configurations of inputs and outputs on any audio interface is dependent on the hardware and its supporting software. Any audio interface with more than 2 inputs and 2 outputs, should ideally give the user an option to map the
    Input and Output Config, according to his interest.

I suggest you to go through the user manual provided by your audio interface's manufacturer to know how to set up the control surface.

If it doesn't explain how to configure, I suggest you to get in touch with the audio interface's manufacturer to know how to configure the same.

Hope it answers.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Sep 25, 2019
  3. TomDcruz Win User
    Will the fire wire port based device work with windows 10?

Original title: Hi everyone!

Will the fire wire port based device work with windows 10? without installing IEEE 1394 fire wire controller card? (article 2970191).

Regards

Tom

TomDcruz, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Fire Wire Audio interface - Similar Threads - Fire Wire Audio

2. USB Audio interface not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Audio interface not connecting: Hey, my USB interface randomly stopped working. its connected and its on but windows is showing nothing is connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-audio-interface-not-connecting/61b8b8e5-e5ba-45b7-bb43-0c0661fc9040
  3. Wired Audio Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wired Audio Issues: So, my wired headphones literally do not work here. I've tried all my wired headphones/earplugs, even a new one I just got today. It. Doesn't. Work. So, can somebody explain to me what the heck is going on?!? Thanks.edit: And it's just wired, Bluetooth works, but it makes it...
  4. Wired Audio Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wired Audio Issues: So, my wired headphones literally do not work here. I've tried all my wired headphones/earplugs, even a new one I just got today. It. Doesn't. Work. So, can somebody explain to me what the heck is going on?!? Thanks.edit: And it's just wired, Bluetooth works, but it makes it...
  5. Audio interface issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio interface issues: Hey how’s it going ,So I’m running an acer all in one With windows 8.1 I connect my art pro 2channel audio interface Installed the drivers all good and everything Opened my daw And. Noticed it wasn’t picking up any sound from my condenser mic neither was my mixer Now just...
  6. Audio interface issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio interface issues: Hey how’s it going ,So I’m running an acer all in one With windows 8.1 I connect my art pro 2channel audio interface Installed the drivers all good and everything Opened my daw And. Noticed it wasn’t picking up any sound from my condenser mic neither was my mixer Now just...
  7. problems with audio interface

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    problems with audio interface: hi, I have a problem with my audio interface (Behringer u-phoria UMC22), I can only listen to audio, but my mic doesn't work (or the other way around in some occasions). I have tried; - plugging it in another USB port, - removing and reinstalling drivers/ USB controllers,...
  8. No audio in wired headphones

No audio in wired headphones: My computer doesn't detect my wired headphones. I've tried different headphones and none of them have worked. Its also not a hardware issue since ubuntu seems to pick them up no problem. Is there any way to fix this? My computer is a Acer Aspire f5-522. submitted by...
  9. Audio interface problems

Audio interface problems: I just got a apogee one audio interface, and when I start recording in Streamlabs after a while the microphone (shure sm58) stops outputting audio. But the wierd part is that Apogee’s software still shows mic activity. This happens on all applications. submitted by...
  10. Fire-wire audio device not working correctly after Win 10 updates 1903 and 1909

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fire-wire audio device not working correctly after Win 10 updates 1903 and 1909: Our Fire-wire audio device does not respond correctly when changing Sampling rates or Buffer sizes making our hardware inoperative. These issues appeared directly after the 1903 win 10 update and continues also on 1909 Win 10 update. Before these updates all worked...