Windows 10: Firefox 39.0.3 Released today

Discus and support Firefox 39.0.3 Released today in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; With Firefox 40 due pretty soon, Mozilla released Firefox 39.0.3 as did Cyberfox. https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/#firefox... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Gary, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Gary Win User

Firefox 39.0.3 Released today

With Firefox 40 due pretty soon, Mozilla released Firefox 39.0.3 as did Cyberfox.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/#firefox

• Firefox 39.0.3
    • Firefox ESR 38.1.1
    Description

Security researcher Cody Crews reported on a way to violate the same origin policy and inject script into a non-privileged part of the built-in PDF Viewer. This would allow an attacker to read and steal sensitive local files on the victim's computer.
    Mozilla has received reports that an exploit based on this vulnerability has been found in the wild.
    References

:)

Gary, Aug 6, 2015
  2. fayr_ Win User

Windows 10 - Chrome and firefox are not working

I'm having this issue too.

Chrome: 44.0.2403.157 m

Unable to connect to the proxy server ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED

Firefox - very slow, though no apparent issues in Task Manager.

fayr_, Aug 6, 2015
  3. Every single web browser crashes after latest Windows 10 update

In my case,after installing the recent Windows updates Comodo Firewall causes Firefox crashes on startup. today Comodo released an update and after installing it, Firefox works normally again.

PuppetGrenade, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

Firefox 39.0.3 Released today

1. Firefox 39.0.3 Released today - Similar Threads - Firefox Released today

2. Wireless AC 9560 Code 39 - and Bluetooth Code 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless AC 9560 Code 39 - and Bluetooth Code 3: Hey,I stumbled across that my wireless and Bluetooth module in my network settings have gone missing. Not sure when this happened, but I went to check updates and there was nothing new to update. I disabled my Ethernet settings and troubleshoot for wireless connection and...
  3. Encountered 3 Blue Screens Today

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Encountered 3 Blue Screens Today: Encountered 3 blue screens today, very frustrating. Is it possible that the problem is caused by hardware?Three most recent mini-dumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIii8wmH8AMfxaMqeo?e=QgLHYjHelp please!...
  4. Firefox Rapid Release or ESR?

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Rapid Release or ESR?: Ive been using Firefox ESR for some time now as regular user since I know that the ESR versions are mainly for enterprise users for stability purposes. For all here that use Firefox, should I still use the ESR releases? Would the ESR release impact security? On the other...
  5. Code 39 fix for Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Code 39 fix for Windows: Hello, I have been struggling with this issue for weeks now. The USB ports of my laptop, Windows 10 Home x64 version 1909 , suddenly decided that they would not recognize any device. They still charge. When I open the device manager, the only thing I see under "Universal...
  6. Code 39

in Windows 10 Customization
    Code 39: Hi, My Audio is not working, it says code 39 and so far everything I have tried hasn't helped. Thanks for any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-39/d0da6429-b38d-4e86-b51a-30e366d820a6
  7. lecteur cd code 39

lecteur cd code 39: bonjour j'ai un lecteur dvd qui a marché très bien jusqu'à présent et aujourd'hui je n'ai plus de lecteur cd (alimentation est bonne lecteur sata) sur le gestionnaire de périphérique le lecteur est présent il y a un triangle problème quand je clique sur le lecteur il...
  8. Mozilla Releases Firefox for iPad

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Releases Firefox for iPad: We know that iPads aren’t just bigger versions of iPhones. You use them differently, you need them for different things. So rather than just make a bigger version of our browser for iOS, we made Firefox for iPad look and feel like it was custom made for a tablet. Mostly...
  9. Error code 39

Error code 39: Hello, so recently i was deleting some bad registry entries and folder from suspicious stuff which helped my pc greatly,but as i restarted the system and loged in i saw an error with my cpu (drivers). As i run numerous times the microsoft troubleshooters i saw that the error...
  10. Latest Firefox Released for Windows

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Firefox Released for Windows: Latest Firefox Released for Windows [img] [img] Information Firefox Release Version: 59.0.2 Release Date: March 26, 2018 32-bit and 64-bit Download Page: Mozilla Firefox Web Browser - Download Firefox in your language - Mozilla Release Notes: Firefox...