Windows 10: Firefox 39.0.3 Released today

Discus and support Firefox 39.0.3 Released today in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; With Firefox 40 due pretty soon, Mozilla released Firefox 39.0.3 as did Cyberfox. https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/#firefox... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Gary, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Gary Win User

Firefox 39.0.3 Released today

With Firefox 40 due pretty soon, Mozilla released Firefox 39.0.3 as did Cyberfox.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/#firefox

• Firefox 39.0.3
    • Firefox ESR 38.1.1
    Description

Security researcher Cody Crews reported on a way to violate the same origin policy and inject script into a non-privileged part of the built-in PDF Viewer. This would allow an attacker to read and steal sensitive local files on the victim's computer.
    Mozilla has received reports that an exploit based on this vulnerability has been found in the wild.
    References

:)

Gary, Aug 6, 2015
  2. fayr_ Win User

Windows 10 - Chrome and firefox are not working

I'm having this issue too.

Chrome: 44.0.2403.157 m

Unable to connect to the proxy server ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED

Firefox - very slow, though no apparent issues in Task Manager.

fayr_, Aug 6, 2015
  3. Every single web browser crashes after latest Windows 10 update

In my case,after installing the recent Windows updates Comodo Firewall causes Firefox crashes on startup. today Comodo released an update and after installing it, Firefox works normally again.

PuppetGrenade, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

Firefox 39.0.3 Released today

1. Firefox 39.0.3 Released today - Similar Threads - Firefox Released today

2. Code 39

in Windows 10 Customization
    Code 39: Hi, My Audio is not working, it says code 39 and so far everything I have tried hasn't helped. Thanks for any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-39/d0da6429-b38d-4e86-b51a-30e366d820a6
  3. Mozilla Firefox 67 released with performance improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Firefox 67 released with performance improvements: Mozilla is rolling Firefox 67 for Windows and other platforms with major performance improvements for better browsing experience. The company has made some changes to the “setTimeout” function during the loading of web pages by lowering the priority of the function. Firefox...
  4. 3 Monitor stopped working today

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3 Monitor stopped working today: Hi when I got to work and today my computer stopped working with the 2 additional monitors, I opened display settings and it detected both additional monitors but would not display anything on them. I disconnected both and when I reconnected the first on it worked but when I...
  5. Mozilla Releases Firefox for iPad

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Releases Firefox for iPad: We know that iPads aren’t just bigger versions of iPhones. You use them differently, you need them for different things. So rather than just make a bigger version of our browser for iOS, we made Firefox for iPad look and feel like it was custom made for a tablet. Mostly...
  6. error 39

error 39: Hello, I have a problem with my graphics drivers Error code:00000027 My graphics card: intel HD graphics 2000 I can't play any game because the drivers broke and I don't know what to do I tried reinstalling but it didn't worked I tried almost everything but nothing...
  7. Error code 39

Error code 39: Hello, so recently i was deleting some bad registry entries and folder from suspicious stuff which helped my pc greatly,but as i restarted the system and loged in i saw an error with my cpu (drivers). As i run numerous times the microsoft troubleshooters i saw that the error...
  8. Speakers can't be detected. Error code 39.

Speakers can't be detected. Error code 39.: Good day! Windows 10, x64 Error Code 39: https://i.imgur.com/65ZYEPF.png What I did to resolve the issue: - Different drivers installation - Windows updates - sfc /scannow (Successfully passed) - chkdsk /f The last tool "chkdsk /f" helped me, the drivers loaded, speakers...
  9. Minecraft 1.9.3 Pre-Release 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft 1.9.3 Pre-Release 3: First we assumed one pre-release for Minecraft 1.9.3 would be all we need to ensure a stable update. And then we had to release a second pre-release the next week to fix the remaining issues. And, because the third time’s a charm, here is the third Minecraft 1.9.3...
  10. Latest Firefox Released for Windows

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Firefox Released for Windows: Latest Firefox Released for Windows [img] [img] Information Firefox Release Version: 59.0.2 Release Date: March 26, 2018 32-bit and 64-bit Download Page: Mozilla Firefox Web Browser - Download Firefox in your language - Mozilla Release Notes: Firefox...