Windows 10: Firefox 64-bit is now available to download

Discus and support Firefox 64-bit is now available to download in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Mozilla Firefox is a fast, full-featured Web browser. It offers great security, privacy, and protection against viruses, spyware, malware, and it can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Nov 2, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Firefox 64-bit is now available to download

Source

See also: Latest Firefox Released for Windows - Windows 10 Forums

labeeman, Nov 2, 2015
  2. Pendaws Win User

I use Palemoon 64bit and have had for a while. Maybe I will try Firefox? *Smile

:)

Pendaws, Nov 2, 2015
  3. Bill Fly Win User
    Windows 10 update messed up Firefox

Downloading the latest 64-bit Firefox installer and installing it corrected the problem. I was able to set Firefox as the default browser.

Thanks.

Bill Fly, Nov 2, 2015
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Adobe Shockwave Player

Hi klarawajs

Windows 10 with other browsers, such as Firefox, Google Chrome, or Opera

To use Firefox or other (not Internet Explorer) browsers with Shockwave Player on your 64-bit system, do the following:

Download the 32-bit version from the browser vendor's website. For example, Firefox is a 32-bit Web browser you can download from:

The new, fast browser for Mac, PC and Linux | Firefox

While using the 32-bit version of your Web browser, go to:

Adobe - Adobe Shockwave Player

(the Shockwave Player Download Center).

The download center installs Shockwave Player in your 32-bit Web browser.

You are now ready to view content using Shockwave Player in your 32-bit browser.

DaveM121, Nov 2, 2015
  5. Thanks for the info. Beeman. Been waiting a long time for this.

COMPUTIAC Guest, Nov 2, 2015
  6. acmanten Win User
    Beeman

Thanks so much. I just got the new version. BEE safe.... Cliff M.

acmanten, Nov 2, 2015
  7. How is it so far ?

COMPUTIAC Guest, Nov 2, 2015
  8. Winuser Win User

That's the version of Pale Moon I use. I'll have to give Firefox 64bit a try.

Winuser, Nov 2, 2015
  9. Why go to Australis? Firefox is fast becoming a Chrome lookalike. I'm using Pale Moon as well, and I love its x64 build. I use the FoxE9 plugin to give it an IE9 look on Vista.

Jody Thornton, Nov 2, 2015
  10. stormy13 Win User
    stormy13, Nov 3, 2015
  11. Ztruker Win User
    Interesting, you can have both the 32 and 64 bit installed and running at the same time.

Ztruker, Nov 3, 2015
  12. altae Win User
    Sorry, I'm kind of reluctant to download a browser from anywhere else than the official website. Where on Mozilla's website can I download FF 64 bit? I can only find the developer version in 64 bit.

altae, Nov 3, 2015
  13. I D/L'd it from the link in the OP and it run's fine.

COMPUTIAC Guest, Nov 3, 2015
  14. labeeman Win User
    The link is in the article goes direct to Mozilla.net

labeeman, Nov 3, 2015
Thema:

1. Firefox 64-bit is now available to download - Similar Threads - Firefox bit available

2. Windows download 64 bit

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows download 64 bit: I'm trying to download but I get a profile error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-download-64-bit/12cc1dec-e730-4e3d-ac33-b55ca255c109
  3. Windows download 64 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows download 64 bit: I'm trying to download but I get a profile error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-download-64-bit/12cc1dec-e730-4e3d-ac33-b55ca255c109
  4. Windows download 64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Firefox 89.9.1 (64-Bit) How to auto download EPUB files

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox 89.9.1 (64-Bit) How to auto download EPUB files: I don't know if this is possible or not but I was wondering if there is a way to auto download EPUB files without needing to confirm every times with Firefox. I have been downloading free ebooks lately and every time I download a .PDF file it will automatically download for...
  6. 64 bit download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    64 bit download: I just want to know can a fusion5 download a 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/64-bit-download/ae033cf6-4f80-41e7-9a80-074ea5ddf617
  7. New Firefox 62.0.2 version now available for download on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    New Firefox 62.0.2 version now available for download on Windows: Mozilla today released a new update for Firefox that advances the browser to version 62.0.2The latest version is a bug fixing update for Firefox 62, which was released to all Windows users earlier in the month. The update focuses more on fixing the minor issues and enhancing...
  8. Mozilla’s Firefox 60 now available to download for Windows users

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla’s Firefox 60 now available to download for Windows users: We had in the last week reported that Mozilla is working on enhancing its privacy features by introducing new and enhanced features with its next update to its Firefox browser. The latest update Firefox 60 is now available for download via the Mozilla servers. The update can...
  9. Alternative to Shock/Flashplayer with FireFox 64 bit

in Browsers and Email
    Alternative to Shock/Flashplayer with FireFox 64 bit: Humble apologies if this query as been answered before. Running Win 10 64bit & FireFox (latest update 64bit), but lately seems to freeze more and more, Adobe shockwave is the culprit (that is always the latest download), I really enjoy FF, is there an alternative to...
  10. Firefox 64 bit needed

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox 64 bit needed: Hi. I tried to get firefox 64 bit with no luck from Download Firefox — Free Web Browser — Mozilla Please help. Thanks. 79082