Windows 10: Firefox 64 is here

Discus and support Firefox 64 is here in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; It looks like Mozilla finally came out with Firefox 64 bit browser, have a look at the links below Firefox 64-bit for Windows Available | Future... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sn00ker, Dec 16, 2015.

1. sn00ker Win User

Firefox 64 is here

sn00ker, Dec 16, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa, Dec 16, 2015
  3. Bill Fly Win User
    Windows 10 update messed up Firefox

Downloading the latest 64-bit Firefox installer and installing it corrected the problem. I was able to set Firefox as the default browser.

Thanks.

Bill Fly, Dec 16, 2015
  4. jds63 Win User

Firefox 64 is here

jds63, Dec 16, 2015
  5. sn00ker Win User
    I'm looking at it now for the first time and I can't see where it shows 64, or if it even does?

sn00ker, Dec 16, 2015
  6. jds63 Win User
    As per your link

Firefox 64 is here [​IMG]

jds63, Dec 16, 2015
  7. sn00ker Win User
    lol ... No, I meant while using it. I don't see anywhere it shows it's 64, it would be hard to tell which is which between the 2 ( 32 / 64 )

sn00ker, Dec 16, 2015
  8. jds63 Win User

Firefox 64 is here

Downloaded it from the usual place you probably have 32bit version. Copy and past this into address bar, if see 32 then you will know.
    about:buildconfig

jds63, Dec 16, 2015
  9. jds63 Win User
    Build platform

target i686-pc-mingw32

32 bit version then

jds63, Dec 16, 2015
  10. Brink
    Brink New Member
  11. sn00ker Win User
    Thanks jds63 & Brink

sn00ker, Dec 17, 2015
  12. jds63 Win User
    Welcome !!

jds63, Dec 17, 2015
  13. prikker Win User

Firefox 64 is here

Yes and the beta of 44 too. I always use the beta's. No problems so far.

prikker, Dec 18, 2015
  14. Win10Pea Win User
    yeah thats all I see
    the downloads for 32/64 looked to be the same, guess I missed somethign

anyhoo, anybody seen any speed increases with 64bit?

Win10Pea, Dec 29, 2015
  15. Berton Win User
    Looks to me like the 64-bit version is about 2MB larger download at 45.4MB while the 32-bit version is 43.6MB.

Berton, Dec 29, 2015
Thema:

Firefox 64 is here

1. Firefox 64 is here - Similar Threads - Firefox here

2. firefox 74 not showing image file type while saving images

in Browsers and Email
    firefox 74 not showing image file type while saving images: When im using firefox 74 it's not showing the any Save image as options (like jpg or png) while using save image as a command for pictures. But it does show image the types options when i'm choosing what image to opening them in the browser. I never didn't tampered with...
  3. Firefox intermittently hangs when loading websites

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox intermittently hangs when loading websites: I have latest version of Firefox..74.0...and have noticed Firefox hangs when i try to reload a website..such as BBC Iplayer and see in top left side three dots continously cycle back and forth and this occurs intermittently. I can use Firefox for say and hour and close it...
  4. I can connect to internet through Firefox and Steam, nothing else. How can I restore my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can connect to internet through Firefox and Steam, nothing else. How can I restore my...: Last night I was fiddling with group policy trying to disable Defender. I already have my own antivirus (clamwin), so I didn't see the point in having two running. After I exited gp, suddenly I couldn't connect to the internet with Vivaldi, Palemoon, Edge, Mail or Windows...
  5. "new folders" in firefox bookmarks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "new folders" in firefox bookmarks: When setting up "new folders" in firefox bookmarks to add to, I ended up with several files named "new folder". The computer jumped ahead of my typing. How do I delete these empty "new folder"s? I can't find that or how could I change their name and use them?...
  6. Since 7 to 10 update, neither Chrome or Firefox saves tabs

Since 7 to 10 update, neither Chrome or Firefox saves tabs: several weeks ago I finally got around to updating windows 7 to windows 10. Since then, I've had a few frustrating issues: The first is that 10 refuses to give me an option to set Firefox as my default browser on my main primary account (which has admin permissions). It is...
  7. Firefox, Spotify, and BitTorrent keeps opening on startup. How to fix this?

Firefox, Spotify, and BitTorrent keeps opening on startup. How to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/anotherMiguel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkfqsy/firefox_spotify_and_bittorrent_keeps_opening_on/
  8. Firefox Nightly's Logins & Passwords manager now integrates with Windows Security on...

Firefox Nightly's Logins & Passwords manager now integrates with Windows Security on...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jdrch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkczue/firefox_nightlys_logins_passwords_manager_now/
  9. How do I sign into the Community using Firefox instead of outlook.com? Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I sign into the Community using Firefox instead of outlook.com? Windows 10: I'm having major problems with my outlook.com - I'm working with a very helpful chat in outlook.com Support and I need urgently to double-check that I'm using Firefox the correct way when I try to log in here with it. I'd welcome your advice - I know that many of the...
  10. Here's How To Run Firefox 56 alongside Firefox 57

in Browsers and Email
    Here's How To Run Firefox 56 alongside Firefox 57: With so many long time Firefox users not happy having to see so many of their legacy addons no longer compatible with the new Firefox 57 Quantum upgrade, here's a simple solution so you can have the best of both the old and the new Firefox. • First be sure to make a backup...