Windows 10: Firefox 84.0.1 freezing

Discus and support Firefox 84.0.1 freezing in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Since updating Firefox to v84.0.1 (64-bit) I have had problems with it 'Freezing' and I have to close it down and relaunch it. I have 'Refreshed' FF... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by wiganken, Jan 5, 2021.

1. wiganken Win User

Firefox 84.0.1 freezing

Since updating Firefox to v84.0.1 (64-bit) I have had problems with it 'Freezing' and I have to close it down and relaunch it.

I have 'Refreshed' FF and it still did it so I 'Cleared Startup Cache' and it is still 'Freezing' at times.

Maybe the next FF update will fix it but has anyone else had the same problem with this version?

:)

wiganken, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Firefox 84.0.1 freezing

1. Firefox 84.0.1 freezing - Similar Threads - Firefox freezing

2. Win10 PC freezes while watching video on Chrome/Firefox, mouse still moves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 PC freezes while watching video on Chrome/Firefox, mouse still moves: Hi! I'm pulling at my hair here and trying my luck here.Just as the title says, when I'm watching video content Youtube or Netflix usually on Chrome, my Win10 PC freezes and I can only move my mouse cursor. This can happen randomly, whether it's 10min after starting a video...
  3. Win10 PC freezes while watching video on Chrome/Firefox, mouse still moves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 PC freezes while watching video on Chrome/Firefox, mouse still moves: Hi! I'm pulling at my hair here and trying my luck here.Just as the title says, when I'm watching video content Youtube or Netflix usually on Chrome, my Win10 PC freezes and I can only move my mouse cursor. This can happen randomly, whether it's 10min after starting a video...
  4. Win10 PC freezes while watching video on Chrome/Firefox, mouse still moves

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Browsers hanging/freezing : edge , chrome .firefox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browsers hanging/freezing : edge , chrome .firefox: On my pc browsers keep on freezing again and again , I have cleared all the cache and removed all the data from browsers by resetting them . when browsers freeze other applications on pc work fine...
  6. All my browsers Edge, Chrome or Firefox after a while freeze... and Windows crash too!...

All my browsers Edge, Chrome or Firefox after a while freeze... and Windows crash too!...: Just built my new PC and since I'm using the browser Edge after a while, it stop working freeze and then the rest of the computer is starting to be no more working. I've decided to try Chrome... and same thing but I was about to see an error message lower left corner, when...
  7. Laptop/mouse freezes after closing Firefox browser

Laptop/mouse freezes after closing Firefox browser: My computer freezes for anywhere between 30 seconds to a minute or two when I close the Mozilla Firefox browser after having it open for a longer period of time. The mouse will not move and clicking does nothing. I don't normally have any other programs running, because...
  8. Mozilla Firefox Freezes the whole System

Mozilla Firefox Freezes the whole System: Hi, I use Mozilla Firefox as my default browser years of bookmarks stored on it Lately and for no reason and randomly when I launch it it doesn't start and freezes the whole system. The HDD led on my PC stays solid lit, the only thing responsive is my mouse. I have to hard...
  9. How To Resolve Firefox Freezing up on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Resolve Firefox Freezing up on Windows 10?: https://instanthelpsolution.com/blog/mozilla-firefox-freezing-up/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resolve-firefox-freezing-up-on-windows-10/1d685e07-4460-4ca7-abfc-2b1095342320
  10. mozilla firefox freezes

mozilla firefox freezes: Quite often when using this engine it freezes what can I do to alleviate this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mozilla-firefox-freezes/3962aa68-a9a5-4bf0-9280-cc16d86663da