Windows 10: Firefox 88.01 - No tabs can load

Discus and support Firefox 88.01 - No tabs can load in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Windows 10 Home 20H2 Worked fine yesterday, opened firefox just now and no tabs will load. I've checked Allowed Apps in Window Defender Firewall and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Autobahn, May 23, 2021.

1. Autobahn Win User

Firefox 88.01 - No tabs can load

Windows 10 Home 20H2 Worked fine yesterday, opened firefox just now and no tabs will load. I've checked Allowed Apps in Window Defender Firewall and noticed that 'Private' is checked, but not 'Public'. I don't know what settings I had before and I've not changed anything myself. Any idea if 'Public' should be checked and this is what is causing the problem? - - - Updated - - - I just started Firefox in Troubleshoot mode and all tabs loaded as they normally do. So it could be an extension causing the problem. What else is there to look into that can cause this problem?

:)

Autobahn, May 23, 2021
  2. Castiel Win User

Tabs open on Starup-Firefox?

I was wondering is there a way where when I start up Firefox multiple tabs open with web pages loading? Like when I open up Firefox 4 tabs start up and they are different websites loading?

Thanks*Toast :toast:

Castiel, May 23, 2021
  3. Laurijan Win User
    Firefox tabs stackable?

Hi!

I have this problem little "problem" with Firefox:

I have 9 tabs opened ready every time I start Firefox and it looks like this:

Firefox 88.01 - No tabs can load nimetön.jpg

Once I start surfing reading emails and opening links the number of tabs increases fast so that in no time the tabs that doesnt fit my screen are hidden.

I would love to have an Firefox extension that enables me to stack the tab in several rows so that all tabs can be displayed but could not find one that works this way.

Laurijan, May 23, 2021
  4. Firefox 88.01 - No tabs can load

Firefox10 not loading images in tabs when the tab is opened

I browse with a LOT of tabs in Firefox 10 - I do this because I need to give the pages time to load on my less than perfect connection, so I pre-open a PILE of new tabs then start reading through first one as the others load.

Since version 10 they seem to have have started this INTOLERABLE BULL$#!T of not loading images in the tabs until you actually LOOK at the tab, and this completely screws up my life as the very reason I opened the tabs WAS TO PRE-LOAD THE CONTENT, and NOTHING has been loaded.

I really want to find the idiot retard developer responsible for this monumental cock-up, and pour spoiled cat urine into the air vents at the bottom of his car's windscreen to make his next few days as horribly unpleasant as he has made my last few days on firefox 10.

Aware that I will never get this opportunity, I beg of the forum to find me some sort of "about:config" setting I can diddle to lift this terrible curse.

I have obviously googled as best I can but all I find are forums about images not loading at all - Mine DO load, it's just that they load AFTER I switch to that tab, and that is USELESS to me *Frown Firefox 88.01 - No tabs can load :(

FFS the whole POINT of opening it in a new tab is for it to LOAD IN THE NEW TAB - if its not going to load it there anyway then I may as well just follow the link in my current tab & we can throw tabs away.

To that developer who thought this up : may the fury of a thousand trolls ruin every little thing you try and do for the rest of the week - you knob.

(Sorry forum - I'm just really pi$$ed)

BazookaJoe, May 23, 2021
Thema:

Firefox 88.01 - No tabs can load

1. Firefox 88.01 - No tabs can load - Similar Threads - Firefox tabs load

2. Need permission to load Firefox

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Need permission to load Firefox: When I try to load Firefox I get the message You’ll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use Firefox. But I am the administrator and an adult. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-permission-to-load-firefox/233d6aff-c25e-4e2e-99d2-3a8028c01a74
  3. twitter won't load in Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    twitter won't load in Firefox: Very peculiar - all of a sudden, twitter will no longer load in Firefox on my desktop pc. When I try to open twitter, for a split second I see it starting to load posts and then the little circle "loading icon" appears and it just stalls there. It has never done this before...
  4. Multiple Firefox browser tabs load

in Browsers and Email
    Multiple Firefox browser tabs load: *BiggrinRandomly when i`m using Outlook 365 or Firefox 62, numerous Firefox icons will run along the taskbar and vertically, and it`s quite difficult to stop and get rid of them, and most times i have to turn the computer off to start again. On the page it loads is "Try...
  5. Multiple Firefox browser tabs load

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Firefox browser tabs load: *BiggrinRandomly when i`m using Outlook 365 or Firefox 62, numerous Firefox icons will run along the taskbar and vertically, and it`s quite difficult to stop and get rid of them, and most times i have to turn the computer off to start again. On the page it loads is "Try...
  6. Firefox - Open in new tab

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox - Open in new tab: Just noticed this... Using FF in this forum, Right click on a dropdown item (like Forum Actions, Quick Links) does not have an option to open in new tab, like Chrome for example. But, you can drag/drop the dropdown choice to the New Tab "+" on the open tabs bar, and it will...
  7. Enable or Disable Ctrl+Tab Thumbnail Previews of Tabs in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Ctrl+Tab Thumbnail Previews of Tabs in Firefox: How to: Enable or Disable Ctrl+Tab Thumbnail Previews of Tabs in Firefox How to Enable or Disable Ctrl+Tab Thumbnail Previews of Tabs in Firefox Starting with Firefox 63.0, the Ctrl+Tab shortcut now displays thumbnail previews of your tabs and cycles through tabs in...
  8. Temporary add-on loading coming to Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Temporary add-on loading coming to Firefox: Andy McKay, Engineering Manager at Mozilla, announcedyesterday on the official add-ons blog that Mozilla would implement temporary add-on loading in its Firefox web browser. Now why would the organization do such a thing? One major change to the add-on system of Firefox that...
  9. Change New Tab page in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change New Tab page in Firefox: How to: Change New Tab page in Firefox How to Change New Tab page in Firefox in Windows When you open a Firefox Home screen by default. The Top Sites (sites you visit most), popular articles Recommended by Pocket, Highlights (sites you've visited recently or...
  10. Enable or Disable Tab Warming in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Tab Warming in Firefox: How to: Enable or Disable Tab Warming in Firefox How to Enable or Disable Tab Warming in Firefox in Windows Firefox usually does a good job most of the time when it comes to tab switching performance, some sites have noticeable delays between activing the tab and...