Windows 10: Firefox 89.9.1 (64-Bit) How to auto download EPUB files

Discus and support Firefox 89.9.1 (64-Bit) How to auto download EPUB files in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I don't know if this is possible or not but I was wondering if there is a way to auto download EPUB files without needing to confirm every times with... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Dawn121988, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Firefox 89.9.1 (64-Bit) How to auto download EPUB files

I don't know if this is possible or not but I was wondering if there is a way to auto download EPUB files without needing to confirm every times with Firefox. I have been downloading free ebooks lately and every time I download a .PDF file it will automatically download for me to the downloads folder but when it comes to other file types like .EPUB I need to click the download link and then wait for the window to open asking me what I want Firefox to do. No matter how any .EPUB files I download there is never a option just to download the file. I don't need a ebook reader on Firefox I just need a fast way to download the files by type and have them just automatically go into the downloads folder. Is there a way to do this with Firefox itself or do I need to download a downloader of some sort for different file types. Or is this even possible. I hope I explained myself correctly. If not just ask me to give more details and I will try.

:)

Dawn121988, Jun 22, 2021
  2. Edwin Win User

Firefox 64-bit is now available to download

Another option would be Firefox Dev Edition (x64) run side by side as they use separate profiles,
    (although, I suggest making Dev the default and don't run them side by side if you're short on RAM)

Firefox 89.9.1 (64-Bit) How to auto download EPUB files [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 22, 2021
  3. PaulGo Win User

So far so good with Firefox 64 bit. All extensions and plugins for the 32 bit version work. I firs uninstalled the 32 bit version but that does not delete my bookmarks, plugins, extensions or preferences. I got it for this Mozilla site:
    Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/

PaulGo, Jun 22, 2021
  4. YOU
    You Win User

Firefox 89.9.1 (64-Bit) How to auto download EPUB files

Oh, I meant that within the program, it looks almost identical to 32-bit Firefox, except for the user-string, about: page and uninstaller name.

Thema:

Firefox 89.9.1 (64-Bit) How to auto download EPUB files

1. Firefox 89.9.1 (64-Bit) How to auto download EPUB files - Similar Threads - Firefox Bit auto

2. Windows download 64 bit

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows download 64 bit: I'm trying to download but I get a profile error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-download-64-bit/12cc1dec-e730-4e3d-ac33-b55ca255c109
  3. Windows download 64 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows download 64 bit: I'm trying to download but I get a profile error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-download-64-bit/12cc1dec-e730-4e3d-ac33-b55ca255c109
  4. Windows download 64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 64 bit file explorer auto refresh

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 64 bit file explorer auto refresh: I have a Microsoft Surface Book 2 and recently updated to the latest version of windows 10 and surface book 2 firmware. After rebooting i realized that file explorer auto refresh had stopped working. After reading and doing alittle investigating i found that many others...
  6. Windows 10 (64-bit) Files/Folders Not Auto Refreshing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 (64-bit) Files/Folders Not Auto Refreshing: I've tried every solution that I could find online, including: Check for Windows updates: Settings -> Update & Security -> Check for updates [Done] Restart File Explorer (explorer.exe): Task Manager (Ctrl + Alt + Del) -> Processes tab -> Right-click Windows Explorer ->...
  7. 64 bit download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    64 bit download: I just want to know can a fusion5 download a 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/64-bit-download/ae033cf6-4f80-41e7-9a80-074ea5ddf617
  8. Alternative to Shock/Flashplayer with FireFox 64 bit

in Browsers and Email
    Alternative to Shock/Flashplayer with FireFox 64 bit: Humble apologies if this query as been answered before. Running Win 10 64bit & FireFox (latest update 64bit), but lately seems to freeze more and more, Adobe shockwave is the culprit (that is always the latest download), I really enjoy FF, is there an alternative to...
  9. Firefox 64 bit needed

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox 64 bit needed: Hi. I tried to get firefox 64 bit with no luck from Download Firefox — Free Web Browser — Mozilla Please help. Thanks. 79082
  10. Firefox 64-bit is now available to download

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox 64-bit is now available to download: Mozilla Firefox is a fast, full-featured Web browser. It offers great security, privacy, and protection against viruses, spyware, malware, and it can also easily block pop-up windows. The key features that have made Mozilla Firefox so popular are the simple and effective UI,...