Windows 10: Firefox Accounts offer recovery key option

Discus and support Firefox Accounts offer recovery key option in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Firefox Accounts help you get more out of your Firefox experience. With a Firefox Account, you can get all your bookmarks, passwords, open tabs and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Firefox Accounts offer recovery key option

Source: Firefox Accounts offer recovery key option | The Firefox Frontier

:)

Brink, Sep 28, 2018

2. Recovery and account

Hi Sarang,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I understand that you have upgraded to Windows again after performing reset.

Have you tried to restart the system again to check whether the Windows 10 is downgraded to previous version?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

As the Windows 10 creates the new user account automatically, I suggest you to run the Microsoft account troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Refer to the following link to download and run the
    Microsoft Account troubleshooter:

Microsoft Account Troubleshooter

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/microsoftaccounts.diagcab

Step 2:

As you have linked your Microsoft account in Windows 10, I suggest you to switch back to the local account if you wish.

How to switch to a local account from Microsoft account.

• Press “Windows + I” keys to open settings (When you get the error “Critical error-start menu and Cortana not working”).

• Select Accounts.

• On the right side, it will show your current account with an option "Switch to a local account”.

• Select “switch to a local account” and follow the steps to switch your Microsoft account into a local account. Once this is done your Microsoft account is safe and not linked with that computer anymore.
    Note:

• You may not delete the recovery drive, as it will help you to recover the Windows in future if the Windows is not working properly.

• If you are using Microsoft account to login to Windows 10, there is no option to disable the password and sign in to Windows 10 directly without entering password. If you are using Local account to login to Windows 10, you can
      disable the password and sign in to Windows 10 directly without entering password.
    Reference: Please refer to the below article and check if it helps.

Recovery options in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Lex Del Win User
    Lumia 640XL needing recovery key

Hi Alfred,

To get the recovery key, please follow the steps below:

• Log in to your Microsoft account in a PC browser: https://account.microsoft.com/.
    • Click on the "Devices" tab and then the "Your devices" option on the drop down menu. Scroll to your device.
    • The option should appear in the device listing to see the recovery code.

Update us on the result.

Lex Del, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Firefox Accounts offer recovery key option - Similar Threads - Firefox Accounts offer

2. Recovery of Microsoft account and recovery key for windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery of Microsoft account and recovery key for windows: I used a phone number to create a Microsoft account for my windows activation and the recovery key belongs to this account. The number is not active anymore and I also forgot the password. There is no way to get this number back. I need to retrieve recovery key from this...
  3. Recovery of Microsoft account and recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery of Microsoft account and recovery key: I used a phone number to create a Microsoft account for my windows activation and the recovery key belongs to this account. The number is not active anymore and I also forgot the password. There is no way to get this number back. I need to retrieve recovery key from this...
  4. Recovery of Microsoft account and recovery key for windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery of Microsoft account and recovery key for windows: I used a phone number to create a Microsoft account for my windows activation and the recovery key belongs to this account. The number is not active anymore and I also forgot the password. There is no way to get this number back. I need to retrieve recovery key from this...
  5. Recovery of Microsoft account and recovery key

Recovery of Microsoft account and recovery key: I used a phone number to create a Microsoft account for my windows activation and the recovery key belongs to this account. The number is not active anymore and I also forgot the password. There is no way to get this number back. I need to retrieve recovery key from this...
  6. BitLocker Recovery Key Not Offered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Recovery Key Not Offered: Is it true that Microsoft cannot or does not provide any help for users whose system is locked by BitLocker, but were never given a BitLocker Recovery Key? In fact, I did not even initiate the BitLocker functionality. But it is now stopping me from using my laptop or...
  7. BitLocker Recovery Key Not Offered

BitLocker Recovery Key Not Offered: Is it true that Microsoft cannot or does not provide any help for users whose system is locked by BitLocker, but were never given a BitLocker Recovery Key? In fact, I did not even initiate the BitLocker functionality. But it is now stopping me from using my laptop or...
  8. No option to save BitLocker recovery key to Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No option to save BitLocker recovery key to Microsoft account: On my Surface Pro X tablet I'm unable to back up my BitLocker recovery key to my Microsoft Account - there is no option for this function. What do I need to do to enable it? [ATTACH] I don't seem to be joined to a domain / I have no work our school accounts on this...
  9. Select Account Recovery Option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Select Account Recovery Option: Hi, i've been trying to reset my gaming laptop for a while now but nothing has worked and ive finally been hit with a screen that says 'Select Account, you need to sign in as a administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator account on this PC.' On the bottom of...
  10. Firefox container options

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox container options: I need an explanation of what this about. [img] thanks 121269