Windows 10: Firefox acts buggy

Discus and support Firefox acts buggy in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Firefox After Installing Win10 doesn't load pages that got after closing new tab there will still be animation on scrolling down picture it shows all... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Eli, Jan 25, 2016.

1. ELI
    Eli Win User

Firefox acts buggy

Firefox After Installing Win10 doesn't load pages that got after closing new tab there will still be animation on scrolling down picture it shows all over website *Sad
    Sorry for my English.

:)

2. Travelor Win User

WinMo7 Starting to act 'buggy' (HD7)

Hello,

Have you read this thread?
    email problems with Htc hd7 windows phone. Error code 800c0069 & 8004010f
    - from what I read, the solution to the problem is in that thread - I don't have that problem so I cannot speak directly to the solution.

But what I can say is that it is very likely all of your problems stem from the error you're getting. Once you take care of that error all the other problems should be resolved.

Travelor, Jan 25, 2016
  3. WinMo7 Starting to act 'buggy' (HD7)

My HD7 is starting to act up.

Firstly, I haven't been able to sync with Hotmail since the 13th Feb. I now get error 8004010F. I've tried everything to resolve this; unchecking sync email, changing the the days from 3 to 7 to 'anytime', etc, making sure my account is all up to date. Nothing
    solves this.

Then, my call list appeared to 'unsync' with the contacts, so I just have a list of numbers rather than names to those numbers.

And finally, for some reason it seems to have readded numbers to contacts that I'd previously deleted as those numbers were outdated.

DannyMorris, Jan 25, 2016
  4. AnEdge Win User

Firefox acts buggy

Hi Eli and welcome

Download the new 64 bit version while the other version is still aboard, then after the new download go into programs and settings and uninstall the older version.
    All of your settings will be on the new download, don't worry
    Here's the link, pick your version and language and let us know how it goes
    Mozilla Firefox Web Browser — Download Firefox in your language

AnEdge, Jan 25, 2016
  5. ELI
    Eli Win User
    Thx.

6. nabucco Win User
    mmm... I dowloaded FF-44 64bit from that link, and when I try to install it, it shows C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\ as install folder. ¿are you sure it is a 64-bit version?
    (spanish-spain language)

nabucco, Jan 26, 2016
  7. ELI
    Eli Win User
    x64

Thema:

Firefox acts buggy

1. Firefox acts buggy - Similar Threads - Firefox acts buggy

2. Windows settings and notification center acting extremely buggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows settings and notification center acting extremely buggy: Hi, after joining Windows Insider Program and installing the update 10.0.22623.1037 ni_release I have multiple issues.My settings app is not showing properly and the various paths have wrong names and order. Also I'm unable to open notification center anymore....
  3. Windows settings and notification center acting extremely buggy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows settings and notification center acting extremely buggy: Hi, after joining Windows Insider Program and installing the update 10.0.22623.1037 ni_release I have multiple issues.My settings app is not showing properly and the various paths have wrong names and order. Also I'm unable to open notification center anymore....
  4. Windows acting extremely buggy after reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows acting extremely buggy after reinstall: Hi,Earlier today, I attempted to use a system restore point. This was because I had deleted a few files and had accidentally restored them from the Recycle Bin. When I was used system restore, I kept getting an”AppxStaging” error. I read a few articles, and after a few tries,...
  5. Windows acting extremely buggy after reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows acting extremely buggy after reinstall: Hi,Earlier today, I attempted to use a system restore point. This was because I had deleted a few files and had accidentally restored them from the Recycle Bin. When I was used system restore, I kept getting an”AppxStaging” error. I read a few articles, and after a few tries,...
  6. Keyboard acting buggy and strange in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard acting buggy and strange in games: I own a Corsair K55 RGB gaming keyboard, I always loved to play games likes ROBLOX and Minecraft with it. Until I plugged in the Corsair Harpoon RGB gaming mouse. The moment I plugged it in I joined a game on ROBLOX because I was so excited to use it, but then out of nowhere...
  7. Computer is acting buggy and not I cannot diagnose it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is acting buggy and not I cannot diagnose it: It was hard enough to get this thing to run to safe mode as the bios run in safe mode.Now I am running things in safe mode, but when I look on my computer there is no way to diagnose this thingTroubleshooter is a joke, because it does not have a button to push if you disagree...
  8. Xbox one controller acting buggy in game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox one controller acting buggy in game: I've recently started using my xbox one controller on my pc and for whatever reason it's not accepting button/trigger input quite often, and it's also acting as if the trigger is being pressed in when the controller isn't being touched. This happens whether the controller is...
  9. My copy of Windows 10 is acting buggy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My copy of Windows 10 is acting buggy: Been using Window 10 for two months now. I've noticed some weird glitches with the OS. -The taskbar will get stuck in its hidden view. I have to press the windows key to have it show up again. -Taskbar icons will disappear. I have to go into taskbar setting to get them to...
  10. Internet Explorer acting like Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer acting like Firefox: I was on Yahoo and accessed the Games. I accessed the daily crossword and I got the ad bypass window that Firefox displays and then the game came up. I tried a couple of the other games and it did the same thing. One thing fixed... 3503