Windows 10: Firefox Addon

Discus and support Firefox Addon in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a machine with Firefox that has an addon that you can no longer get from the addon library. Is there anyway to transfer just the addon to a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by banger, Feb 8, 2016.

1. banger Win User

Firefox Addon

I have a machine with Firefox that has an addon that you can no longer get from the addon library. Is there anyway to transfer just the addon to a freshly installed firefox on a 64 bit Win 10?

:)

banger, Feb 8, 2016
  2. fortuner-eu, Feb 8, 2016
  3. Ramesh Srinivasan, Feb 8, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

Firefox Addon

Probably not. I've lost a couple of older ones just in the upgrades of Firefox itself into the 40s, now on version 44 on Win7, Win10, Mac OS X and Linux. Ooops, just got a popup saying 44.0.1 is available.

Berton, Feb 9, 2016
  5. banger Win User
    Never mind the addon is back in the addons library so I just downloaded it and set it up, I am sure it wasnt there before.

banger, Feb 9, 2016
  6. Berton Win User
    I've seen that happen, some Add-ons didn't get updated by their author right away after a new version of Firefox.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Firefox Addon

1. Firefox Addon - Similar Threads - Firefox Addon

2. I can connect to internet through Firefox and Steam, nothing else. How can I restore my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can connect to internet through Firefox and Steam, nothing else. How can I restore my...: Last night I was fiddling with group policy trying to disable Defender. I already have my own antivirus (clamwin), so I didn't see the point in having two running. After I exited gp, suddenly I couldn't connect to the internet with Vivaldi, Palemoon, Edge, Mail or Windows...
  3. "new folders" in firefox bookmarks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "new folders" in firefox bookmarks: When setting up "new folders" in firefox bookmarks to add to, I ended up with several files named "new folder". The computer jumped ahead of my typing. How do I delete these empty "new folder"s? I can't find that or how could I change their name and use them?...
  4. Since 7 to 10 update, neither Chrome or Firefox saves tabs

Since 7 to 10 update, neither Chrome or Firefox saves tabs: several weeks ago I finally got around to updating windows 7 to windows 10. Since then, I've had a few frustrating issues: The first is that 10 refuses to give me an option to set Firefox as my default browser on my main primary account (which has admin permissions). It is...
  5. Firefox, Spotify, and BitTorrent keeps opening on startup. How to fix this?

Firefox, Spotify, and BitTorrent keeps opening on startup. How to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/anotherMiguel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkfqsy/firefox_spotify_and_bittorrent_keeps_opening_on/
  6. Firefox Nightly's Logins & Passwords manager now integrates with Windows Security on...

Firefox Nightly's Logins & Passwords manager now integrates with Windows Security on...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jdrch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkczue/firefox_nightlys_logins_passwords_manager_now/
  7. How do I sign into the Community using Firefox instead of outlook.com? Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I sign into the Community using Firefox instead of outlook.com? Windows 10: I'm having major problems with my outlook.com - I'm working with a very helpful chat in outlook.com Support and I need urgently to double-check that I'm using Firefox the correct way when I try to log in here with it. I'd welcome your advice - I know that many of the...
  8. Firefox is starting automatically when restarting Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Firefox is starting automatically when restarting Windows: I have been facing a weird problem for last couple of days. My #FirefoxBrowser in #Windows10Home is automatically starting when I am restarting windows. I've followed the following troubleshooting but the problem still persists. Does anybody has any solution? [ATTACH]...
  9. Activity History vs. private / incognito browsing in Firefox / Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Activity History vs. private / incognito browsing in Firefox / Chrome: There is a post advertising the privacy features of MS Activity History, which notes that it does not record browsing data when browsing in an InPrivate tab in MS Edge. Is the same true for non-MS browsers, such as Firefox or Chrome?...
  10. BSOD when viewing netflix on firefox

BSOD when viewing netflix on firefox: Hey guys, I've been getting some BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA when I am on the netflix page (using firefox). I just had one a few minutes ago. I was watching something, paused it, came back after 15m, pressed play and got a BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. This has...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 Security FireFox Addon Trouble