Windows 10: Firefox Alerted Me of Data Breachs.. What Do I Do?

Discus and support Firefox Alerted Me of Data Breachs.. What Do I Do? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I received an email from 'firefox monitor' that my email was breached by 19 sites. Some of sites like linkedin and adobe seem legit. So I'm confused.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yahanna, Nov 26, 2019.

1. yahanna Win User

Firefox Alerted Me of Data Breachs.. What Do I Do?

I received an email from 'firefox monitor' that my email was breached by 19 sites. Some of sites like linkedin and adobe seem legit. So I'm confused. What do I do?

:)

yahanna, Nov 26, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Firefox now notifies if website you visit has been recently breached

Source: Firefox Monitor Launches in 26 Languages and Adds New Desktop Browser Feature - The Mozilla Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Nov 26, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Firefox now notifies if website you visit has been recently breached

Source: Firefox Monitor Launches in 26 Languages and Adds New Desktop Browser Feature - The Mozilla Blog

Brink, Nov 26, 2019
  4. Steve C Win User

Steve C, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Firefox Alerted Me of Data Breachs.. What Do I Do? - Similar Threads - Firefox Alerted Data

2. Birloxker data breach

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Birloxker data breach: HiToday I saw a adv online regarding the vulnerability of bitlocker in Windows laptop.This is the link:https://www.hackster.io/news/thomas-roth-breaks-microsoft-s-bitlocker-in-under-a-minute-with-a-4-raspberry-pi-pico-6ac738e6ec77Should I pit a serious attention to this...
  3. Birloxker data breach

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Birloxker data breach: HiToday I saw a adv online regarding the vulnerability of bitlocker in Windows laptop.This is the link:https://www.hackster.io/news/thomas-roth-breaks-microsoft-s-bitlocker-in-under-a-minute-with-a-4-raspberry-pi-pico-6ac738e6ec77Should I pit a serious attention to this...
  4. What do I do? WHAT DO I DO!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do? WHAT DO I DO!?: A few weeks ago, I got an email from Paypal; long story short, it led me to a number, I allowed this a**hat into my laptop.I got scammed out of some money; I uninstalled everything related to that damn scam; I should have known better but I was just tired that day and wasn't...
  5. What do I do? WHAT DO I DO!?

What do I do? WHAT DO I DO!?: A few weeks ago, I got an email from Paypal; long story short, it led me to a number, I allowed this a**hat into my laptop.I got scammed out of some money; I uninstalled everything related to that damn scam; I should have known better but I was just tired that day and wasn't...
  6. Data Breach

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data Breach: Hello, "This is not the reply for the Question" Three days ago, i received a mail, today i was checking my spam mailbox i found a mailed that is threating me and asking for money for if i will not agree with them they will spread my data on social media because they have my...
  7. Data Breach

Data Breach: Hello, "This is not the reply for the Question" Three days ago, i received a mail, today i was checking my spam mailbox i found a mailed that is threating me and asking for money for if i will not agree with them they will spread my data on social media because they have my...
  8. Data Breach

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Firefox Alerted Me of Data Breachs.. What Do I Do?

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Alerted Me of Data Breachs.. What Do I Do?: I received an email from 'firefox monitor' that my email was breached by 19 sites. Some of sites like linkedin and adobe seem legit. So I'm confused. What do I do? . 145167
  10. Major Data Breach

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Major Data Breach: I have just been alerted to this data breach of email addresses and passwords https://www.troyhunt.com/ive-just-ad...-i-been-pwned/ I've changed any passwords which may be affected. 105045