Windows 10: Firefox always slow and lagging.

Discus and support Firefox always slow and lagging. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, am using Windows 10 Pro X64 official and Mozilla Firefox. For some reason my Firefox browser is always lagging. Chrome works fine though.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lolcocks, Oct 6, 2015.

1. lolcocks Win User

Firefox always slow and lagging.

Hi, am using Windows 10 Pro X64 official and Mozilla Firefox.

For some reason my Firefox browser is always lagging.
    Chrome works fine though.

When I open a new tab, the browser starts lagging, when I open multiple tabs it's lagging a lot.
    Click a link -> Start lagging.

Why is this happening? Had the same thing on Windows 7 but the lags seems more in Windows 10.
    How do I go about fixing this issue?

:)

lolcocks, Oct 6, 2015

2. extraordinarily slow

i am quite surprised with the slowness of this phone.there is always please wait while going to home screen and the lag is considerable.very disaapointed becuse at this configuration the other models are quite fast.

envy99_2000, Oct 6, 2015
  3. C6-00 spin slide effects

Personally, I always turn theme effects off. Not only do they eat RAM, they slow down the phone as well. If by smartphones you mean Nokia, they have the same effects. If by smartphones you mean Android, cheaper Androids lag when you turn all effects on.
    Basically, even if they have those effects you'd just get frustrated with the slowness and lags. You should've spent more if you wanted effects (on an S^3 perhaps).

chanchan05, Oct 6, 2015
  4. Firefox always slow and lagging.

MoxieMomma, Oct 6, 2015
Thema:

Firefox always slow and lagging.

1. Firefox always slow and lagging. - Similar Threads - Firefox always slow

2. very slow and lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    very slow and lag: very slow and lag https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-slow-and-lag/7741bf0f-4124-49bc-9a53-ad611eb141e2
  3. very slow and lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    very slow and lag: very slow and lag https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-slow-and-lag/7741bf0f-4124-49bc-9a53-ad611eb141e2
  4. Slow and Lagging PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow and Lagging PC: My Desktop PC has started to run very slow and lagging between mouse clicks on everything. This started a week ago. So, I reinstalled windows twice; first keeping files; second wiping all files away. I ran an SFC /Scannow in CMD. No corruption. I ran a CHKDSK C: in CMD. No...
  5. Slow and Lagging PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow and Lagging PC: My Desktop PC has started to run very slow and lagging between mouse clicks on everything. This started a week ago. So, I reinstalled windows twice; first keeping files; second wiping all files away. I ran an SFC /Scannow in CMD. No corruption. I ran a CHKDSK C: in CMD. No...
  6. Slow and Lagging PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Firefox slow and Google slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Firefox slow and Google slow: Why does Microsoft IE and Edge work fine; however, these other browsers are slow. I read a complaint about this same issue from 2018 and other years. Apparently you are the culprit! You are the cause of the slowdown. I hope this can't be remedied. This is...
  8. Mozzila Firefox always crashing.

in Browsers and Email
    Mozzila Firefox always crashing.: It's been almost 3 months already i've tried everything. Uninstalling it. Installing it. Uninstalling it. Deleted everything that has to do with Firefox. Everytime i get at least 5 "gah your tab just crashed" every hour or so. If i am using Youtube it's worse. I have to close...
  9. Slow . windows lagging :|

Slow . windows lagging :|: so it hanging a lot i know there is some way to make it fast . its a laptop somewhat a year old . 16 gb ram . not hanging a lot but it does gets stuck some times , so i just want to avoid that . help...
  10. laptop slow/lagging

laptop slow/lagging: ok the problem i m facing with my laptop is that its taking too much time to refresh.i play fortnite and its giving me 60 fps and suddenly now its giving me 25 fps thats too much performance drop.every thing on my laptop is running slow but the thing i dont understand is my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. firefox lags in windows 10

2. firefox lags windows 10 1903 amd