Windows 10: FireFox and Chrome...Trouble with Amazon.com!

Discus and support FireFox and Chrome...Trouble with Amazon.com! in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; If I go to Amazon.com and look at my orders or look at any item that has images you can expand both FireFox AND Chrome will freeze. IE is still OK. Not... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by MPSAN, Feb 10, 2016.

1. MPSAN Win User

FireFox and Chrome...Trouble with Amazon.com!

If I go to Amazon.com and look at my orders or look at any item that has images you can expand both FireFox AND Chrome will freeze. IE is still OK. Not sure when this happened but I do not know if it is related to blocking popups or not. Could it be related to a Win 10 update?

:)

MPSAN, Feb 10, 2016

2. Websites like amazon.com and flipkart.com not opening on Windows 10.

Original title:- browsing issue.

I am currently using windows 10. After this installation specific websites (like amazon.com, flipkart.com) cannot be opened using chrome firefox or IE. Please help

Thank you.

Nischal S Kanth, Feb 10, 2016
  3. JOEL-LEE Win User
    edge is a piece of crap

Just install firefox or chrome always had trouble with internet explorer, edge is just another piece....

JOEL-LEE, Feb 10, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

Hi.
    I'm on Ver 1511 (10586.71); just opened my orders at Amazon in both FF & Chrome and had no issues.

simrick, Feb 10, 2016
  5. MPSAN Win User
    Thank you. I am also on v71. I wonder if it could be Norton?

MPSAN, Feb 10, 2016
  6. simrick Win User
    hmmm...no idea. You could try disabling it temporarily and see if that makes a difference.
    You could also try resetting both browsers to see if it's some add-on that's causing the problem.

simrick, Feb 11, 2016
  7. MPSAN Win User
    Well, it seems like it may even be something Amazon is doing. I may just see what they say! Seems like I have the same issue on XP.

MPSAN, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. FireFox and Chrome...Trouble with Amazon.com! - Similar Threads - FireFox Chrome Trouble

2. Trouble Update Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble Update Chrome: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I can't update Google Chrome because 0x80070005 happening but other things are right. I reinstalled Chrome by Web installer but not fixed. Please help!...
  3. Trouble Update Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble Update Chrome: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I can't update Google Chrome because 0x80070005 happening but other things are right. I reinstalled Chrome by Web installer but not fixed. Please help!...
  4. Downloading chrome or firefox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading chrome or firefox: My new laptops won't download chrome or firefox. I think Microsoft is doing this on purpose because I see threads going back at least 2 years with same problem and it hasn't been addressed. I now can't even get the "offline" programs. Any help with this? Should I just...
  5. Trouble with Chrome screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trouble with Chrome screen: How do I get my Chrome screen back in the middle of my display? It has moved down and to the left! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-with-chrome-screen/6498b5bd-e819-4d9b-a203-400c10d0b78f
  6. Trouble open user in firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Trouble open user in firefox: I am able to log into Firefox. Two other users can not They get this message--an unexpected error has prevented your changes from being saved------. I have tried ti reset and tried ---about:config in address line to not avail. Any ideas?? 135975
  7. Firefox vs Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox vs Chrome: I switched back to Google Chrome from firefox some months ago and it's been fine...However, i got curious *Wink today and decided to download Firefox again and play with it to see how it is now...One thing i did observe is that it does seem more snappy about loading in web...
  8. Google Chrome trouble

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Google Chrome trouble: When I first got my laptop I downloaded Google Chrome and when I would open the app it says : "youll need to ask the adult in your family if you can use: Google Chrome." Then it has a button to ask by email. I am not even a part of a family I am 18 years old and my parents...
  9. Can't logon to Amazon with Firefox and Chrome browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Can't logon to Amazon with Firefox and Chrome browsers: As title says any attempt to reach Amazon goes out into La-La Land and then times out. This happens both with Firefox and Chrome browsers. Other sites seem to be OK. So far I've disabled my firewall (ZoneAlarm), Norton AV, checked my Host File which has no entries and still...
  10. Youtube pixelated in chrome, not firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube pixelated in chrome, not firefox: Please see these printscreens of the same youtube vid, both on same quality, one on chrome one on firefox. Pixelation is clearly visible in the chrome pic on at the top. In particular look at the neckline of the guy second from the right. What's going on? Thanks guys!...