Windows 10: Firefox And Opening Screen ?

Discus and support Firefox And Opening Screen ? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, Have made Firefox my default Browser. New user to W10. Would like Firefox to open up (full screen) as soon as I log in to W10, and not... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Robert11, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Robert11 Win User

Firefox And Opening Screen ?

Hello,

Have made Firefox my default Browser.

New user to W10.

Would like Firefox to open up (full screen) as soon as I log in to W10, and not just
    have that very pretty flower background show.

How do I do this please ?

Thanks,
    Bob

:)

Robert11, Nov 17, 2015

2. Slow loading when opening Firefox and other browsers

I have version 1709 --build 16299.15--.

I have malwarebytes and Norton

Norton disables windows fire wall.

EmilBasaldella, Nov 17, 2015
  3. Slow loading when opening Firefox and other browsers

Which Antivirus is installed?

Which version of Windows 10 is currently installed? See how to verify:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wik...

Which version and edition Windows did you originally upgrade from?

Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Windows 8.0 Core, Windows 8.1 Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.0 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro

Andre Da Costa, Nov 17, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

You could create a Firefox shortcut from the firefox.exe located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox and paste it into the Startup folder located at C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs.
    (The ProgramData folder is hidden so you'll need to show it in Folder Options)

Edwin, Nov 17, 2015
  5. jds63 Win User
    Think flower wallpaper was from Windows 8.1.

jds63, Nov 17, 2015
  6. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Firefox And Opening Screen ? - Similar Threads - Firefox Opening Screen

2. Firefox problem (won't open)

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox problem (won't open): Hey Gang, having a problem with FireFox this morning ! It won't open to anything other than what the picture shows ! I have deleted it & removed everything even in the registry, then reloaded it & still the same ! The Edge works fine ! Even the links does not work !! Anyone...
  3. Firefox open in the background for no reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Firefox open in the background for no reason: [ATTACH] looks like this either after i close firefox or after my pc has booted. persists until i end the task and i have to do it each time or itll stay in the background eating resources and slowing my pc down. Any solutions for this? I appreciate every answer!...
  4. Firefox Will Not Open

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Firefox Will Not Open: I am the administrator, yet this happens. I also tried restarting and reinstalling, but those did not work. Please help! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox-will-not-open/2509c43c-d674-4629-a4a2-f5c304d7d551"
  5. Trouble open user in firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Trouble open user in firefox: I am able to log into Firefox. Two other users can not They get this message--an unexpected error has prevented your changes from being saved------. I have tried ti reset and tried ---about:config in address line to not avail. Any ideas?? 135975
  6. Firefox won't open sometimes

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox won't open sometimes: Hi All, Windows 1809 has gone weird on Firefox sometimes and displays a popup window stating "Can't open this item" I always have my browsers pinned to the taskbar and every so often when I click on the firefox icon on taskbar i get a popup window. I am attaching a pic....
  7. Firefox downloading, but not opening

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox downloading, but not opening: *Banghead Hi all. I have posted previously on my problems in respect of Firefox downloading, but not opening. i have just completed my 15th download of Firefox with the same problem still recurring. It downloads, however, it refuses to open. I have always removed everything...
  8. White Screen Flash When Opening Firefox 60 or 61

in Browsers and Email
    White Screen Flash When Opening Firefox 60 or 61: A white screen flashes when I open Firefox 61 Beta 4 and it is very annoying. Does anyone know about a fix for this? 109932
  9. Firefox - Open in new tab

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox - Open in new tab: Just noticed this... Using FF in this forum, Right click on a dropdown item (like Forum Actions, Quick Links) does not have an option to open in new tab, like Chrome for example. But, you can drag/drop the dropdown choice to the New Tab "+" on the open tabs bar, and it will...
  10. W10 opens seperate tab for firefox when opening with main firefox icon

in Browsers and Email
    W10 opens seperate tab for firefox when opening with main firefox icon: Hello, lately I've been having an issue where Windows will open a separate tab for Firefox when i open it with the original pinned icon on my task bar.. I've tried opening firefox and unpinning the pinned shortcut and pinning the opened one and restarting firefox and it...