Windows 10: Firefox and Tesco Grocery shopping website

Discus and support Firefox and Tesco Grocery shopping website in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Win 10 Pro 21H1 19043.1165 I use Firefox v91.0.1 (64-bit) browser to do my Tesco online grocery shopping and my email address (Username) would always... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by wiganken, Aug 22, 2021.

1. wiganken Win User

Firefox and Tesco Grocery shopping website

Win 10 Pro 21H1 19043.1165 I use Firefox v91.0.1 (64-bit) browser to do my Tesco online grocery shopping and my email address (Username) would always be displayed and all I had to do was type in my password. This all changed about a month ago (late July 2021) and my email address box is now blank every time so I have to type it in every time I want to enter the Tesco website. Other websites still show my user IDs for those sites but these are not my email address, they are random usernames. Vivaldi browser behaves the same way for Tesco, showing a blank email address box and I have to type my email address in every time. Edge browser also shows an empty username box but at least this displays my email address when clicking in the box, which allows me to click on it rather than having to type it in every time. To avoid having to type my email address in the email address box every time I have had to tick Logins and Passwords settings in Firefox which I never had to do before. I have Norton 360 security installed. Q1 - Could it be happening because the Tesco username is my email address rather than a random name? Maybe Firefox or Norton 360 have tightened up security when it comes to displaying email addresses? Q2 - Has anyone else found their usernames being deleted when that username is an email address? Q3 - Any solutions please so that I can revert my Firefox Logins and Passwords settings? Thanks.

:)

wiganken, Aug 22, 2021

2. Tesco Grocery app - can't get to work

Probably a complete pain in the neck if you have already transferred essential data to device which would require backing up, but could only suggest un-install Tesco Groceries then Select Menu > Settings and Phone > Phone mgmt. > Factory settings > Restore.
    Enter the lock code 12345 (Nokia default lock code unless altered by yourself).

In view of Symbian^3 OS loathe to suggest anything more destructive at this time.

aspergerguy, Aug 22, 2021
  3. Printing Grocery List

Have you typed Grocery List in the search box next to Start? Have you already installed Cortana on your Cell Phone? Using the Grocery list on your Cell Phone will provide you with the list when you go shopping and you can check things off as you shop. See
    example image below.

Firefox and Tesco Grocery shopping website c1596c82-c812-4f9a-8a4c-9a375a66cb7c?upload=true.jpg

This is a link to an older topic about this.

How do you get Cortana to print a shopping list?

HoraceWiggins, Aug 22, 2021
  4. Firefox and Tesco Grocery shopping website

Printing Grocery List

Please tell me how to print a Cortana Grocery or To Do list. Thank you.

RolfeFloyd, Aug 22, 2021
Thema:

Firefox and Tesco Grocery shopping website

1. Firefox and Tesco Grocery shopping website - Similar Threads - Firefox Tesco Grocery

2. Website shortcut in Firefox Microosft store app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Website shortcut in Firefox Microosft store app: Hello,We have Firefox via Microsoft store app installed via Intune. I would now like to make a shortcut on the desktop to a site that needs to open in Firefox.I can do this but when Firefox is updated by the Microsoft Store, the shortcut stops working because the location of...
  3. Shop, Website or App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shop, Website or App: Error Buy Products ModioError Buy Products Ajeeb SouqError Buy Products extra store Saudi arabiaError buy products apple https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shop-website-or-app/9b1a0a7f-7220-40b6-88bc-7a3dafbbddf0
  4. Shop, Website or App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shop, Website or App: Error Buy Products ModioError Buy Products Ajeeb SouqError Buy Products extra store Saudi arabiaError buy products apple https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shop-website-or-app/9b1a0a7f-7220-40b6-88bc-7a3dafbbddf0
  5. Shop, Website or App

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Firefox intermittently hangs when loading websites

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox intermittently hangs when loading websites: I have latest version of Firefox..74.0...and have noticed Firefox hangs when i try to reload a website..such as BBC Iplayer and see in top left side three dots continously cycle back and forth and this occurs intermittently. I can use Firefox for say and hour and close it...
  7. Website In Firefox Is Distorted

in Browsers and Email
    Website In Firefox Is Distorted: Recently I've noticed that a few of webpages that I visit in Firefox show up weird. I don't know why. I open the same page in Microsoft Edge and it appears correct. I've cleared my cookies, cache, and site data and turned off hardware acceleration and neither one fixed the...
  8. Firefox scroll bar missing on some websites

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox scroll bar missing on some websites: Hi Folks An odd issue - When using Firefox I notice that on some websites the scrollbar is missing & the page will not scroll using the mousewheel. Everything is up to date. A particular website where this happens is: The Quietus Any suggestions welcome. 129767
  9. Printing Grocery List

in Cortana
    Printing Grocery List: Please tell me how to print a Cortana Grocery or To Do list. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-grocery-list/01b162e5-cdc5-46f2-97f7-1dda69a19706"
  10. Firefox suddenly won't open website

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox suddenly won't open website: After ages accessing a regular website forum with no problems, this morning it stuck halfway then the notice below appeared. "The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified." I've no idea what caused...