Windows 10: Firefox authentication Required prompt

Discus and support Firefox authentication Required prompt in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This question may not belong here, but asking IT pros anyways. Anyone know how to disable below prompt in Firefox: [ATTACH] I tried settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jackin, Jul 26, 2019.

1. jackin Win User

Firefox authentication Required prompt

This question may not belong here, but asking IT pros anyways.

Anyone know how to disable below prompt in Firefox:

Firefox authentication Required prompt 7984bd5b-39bd-49bc-a287-12ab95f2f294?upload=true.jpg

I tried settings available in options > network settings, no good.

I uninstalled Firefox restarted Windows 10 Pro and reinstalled it with new settings, no good.

Anything else I can try or any fix? One thing I noticed when I disconnect from domain LAN connection and go to same website above I do not get the Authentication Required prompt as above, however, before I didn't have this issue even when I was connected to LAN domain network.

:)

jackin, Jul 26, 2019

2. How to setup proxy authentication in Windows Phone 8?

@LEM Access,

First of all thanks for replay. Can you verify following steps?

• Double-check that proxy authentication still require.
    • Delete your password, then apply password and check connectivity.
    • while you are connected, what it shows below the SSID? "No Internet access" or "secure/open"
    In my case, after applying proxy any link prompt authentication. after submitting credential, they again prompt for authentication. When I checked "remember password" It won't prompt neither open link.

PratikBodawala, Jul 26, 2019
  3. Microsoft Account set to use 2 Factor Authentication & Authentication Phone App but it doesn't prompt for authentication when signing in to my Windows 10 PC locally or remotely (via RDP).

OK I created a 2nd Microsoft account and setup the Authentication App on an old phone I had lying around for 2-factor authentication.

Step 1

I logged into this website with that account and it prompted me with the Authentication App so 2 factor is setup correctly on the NEW Microsoft Account.

Step 2

I logged in on my Windows 10 PC with that NEW account and it also DOES NOT PROMPT for 2-Factor Authentication.

I tried to log in via RDP and, again, it DOES NOT PROMPT for 2-Factor.

My question remains unanswered.

TylerMason, Jul 26, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Firefox authentication Required prompt - Similar Threads - Firefox authentication Required

2. windows authentication required!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows authentication required!: Dear sir/madam,please check my windows is original or not. screenshot is shared. let me know. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-authentication-required/4b9a9606-8650-4a90-a5b8-48d072301804
  3. windows authentication required!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows authentication required!: Dear sir/madam,please check my windows is original or not. screenshot is shared. let me know. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-authentication-required/4b9a9606-8650-4a90-a5b8-48d072301804
  4. How to add Firefox to the Authenticator app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to add Firefox to the Authenticator app: How do I add Firefox to the Microsoft Authenticator app please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-firefox-to-the-authenticator-app/6e6a0e07-cbe3-442b-879f-62f2dfb7bcdf
  5. How to add Firefox to the Authenticator app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add Firefox to the Authenticator app: How do I add Firefox to the Microsoft Authenticator app please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-firefox-to-the-authenticator-app/6e6a0e07-cbe3-442b-879f-62f2dfb7bcdf
  6. How to add Firefox to the Authenticator app

7. Microsoft authenticator prompt continues to refresh and attempt authentication.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft authenticator prompt continues to refresh and attempt authentication.: My company computer is currently going through the motions. I logged into all my microsoft apps as usual, but about 10 minutes after I will be prompted with the authentication screen but with zero options on how to authenticate. Instead, it keeps refreshing constantly. It...
  8. Microsoft authenticator prompt continues to refresh and attempt authentication.

Microsoft authenticator prompt continues to refresh and attempt authentication.: My company computer is currently going through the motions. I logged into all my microsoft apps as usual, but about 10 minutes after I will be prompted with the authentication screen but with zero options on how to authenticate. Instead, it keeps refreshing constantly. It...
  9. "Sign in with Google" prompt Firefox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sign in with Google" prompt Firefox: "Sign in with Google" prompt is turned OFF but it is still popping up on every website. I have no linked accounts. Does anyone know how to end this annoying pop up. I am using latest Firefox and duckduck go. * Moved from Community Center* Firefox added to title...
  10. "Sign in with Google" prompt Firefox

"Sign in with Google" prompt Firefox: "Sign in with Google" prompt is turned OFF but it is still popping up on every website. I have no linked accounts. Does anyone know how to end this annoying pop up. I am using latest Firefox and duckduck go. * Moved from Community Center* Firefox added to title...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. firefox authentication required prompt