Windows 10: Firefox blocked by family services.

Discus and support Firefox blocked by family services. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm an adult, I've removed all restrictions on the account, I've left the family, and nothing has worked. Its infuriating. I'm not even part of a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by josh975, Jul 18, 2022.

1. josh975 Win User

Firefox blocked by family services.

I'm an adult, I've removed all restrictions on the account, I've left the family, and nothing has worked. Its infuriating. I'm not even part of a microsoft family anymore, why is it that it's still blocking me from using firefox.

:)

josh975, Jul 18, 2022

2. ms family is blocking firefox

Despite trying to remove all restrictions on my child's account, MS family protection continues to block Firefox.

When the child opens firefox, it says 'ask your parent for permission'.

I get the permission request on my end in MS Family, I approve it and grant the permission, yet it still blocks firefox.

I've deleted his account and re-created it. Firefox opens on his laptop if i log in under my credentials.

bobbylendi, Jul 18, 2022
  3. SalomehJ Win User
    Microsoft Family safety not blocking websites on the block list.

Microsoft Family safety not blocking websites on the block list.

It doesn't seem work at all actually!

I put www.youtube.com on blocking list but still working on Firefox browser!

please help me!

SalomehJ, Jul 18, 2022
  4. Firefox blocked by family services.

Family safety blocking firefox though not a part of a family group and family safety is disabled

I tried installing Firefox today, but I can't open it without family safety blocking it. I have never had issues with anything being blocked by family safety, because my account is not part of a family safety group, and the wpcmon.exe family safety task
    is disabled. I verified this several times. In fact, when I go to my Microsoft account and click family, it asks if I want to set up a family, because I am not a part of a family safety group. I then disabled inheritance on wpcmon.exe, gave myself full control
    as the owner, and verified that all family safety services were disabled, but it still didn't work. I am also 20 years old. So how is Firefox being blocked?

LiamPhillips3, Jul 18, 2022
Thema:

Firefox blocked by family services.

1. Firefox blocked by family services. - Similar Threads - Firefox blocked family

2. Firefox blocked by family services.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Firefox blocked by family services.: I'm an adult, I've removed all restrictions on the account, I've left the family, and nothing has worked. Its infuriating. I'm not even part of a microsoft family anymore, why is it that it's still blocking me from using firefox?!...
  3. Firefox blocked by family services.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firefox blocked by family services.: I'm an adult, I've removed all restrictions on the account, I've left the family, and nothing has worked. Its infuriating. I'm not even part of a microsoft family anymore, why is it that it's still blocking me from using firefox....
  4. MS Family Is Blocking Firefox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Family Is Blocking Firefox: My parents use MS Family Safety for my account, and I have to use the Firefox browser for school. The only problem is that I can't open Firefox because of MS Family. My parents have removed all restrictions but Firefox is still not opening. I really need this fixed because I...
  5. MS Family Is Blocking Firefox

MS Family Is Blocking Firefox: My parents use MS Family Safety for my account, and I have to use the Firefox browser for school. The only problem is that I can't open Firefox because of MS Family. My parents have removed all restrictions but Firefox is still not opening. I really need this fixed because I...
  6. MS Family Is Blocking Firefox

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Family Features blocking Firefox

Family Features blocking Firefox: Hi,I am trying to install Firefox and I keep getting a popup saying I need to have permission through Family Feature to install the app. The problem is that I am 22 years old, and, to my knowledge, I have NEVER been on any Microsoft Family Feature Plan. Please help!...
  8. MS family blocking firefox

MS family blocking firefox: Hi! I've added my daugthers e-mail to built-in mail program and now firefox is blocked. A request window pops up every time when I launch ff, to get an approval for start from parents. I recieve the confirmation email to my parent acc, and click on confirm and NOTHING...
  9. ms family is blocking firefox

ms family is blocking firefox: Despite trying to remove all restrictions on my child's account, MS family protection continues to block Firefox. When the child opens firefox, it says 'ask your parent for permission'. I get the permission request on my end in MS Family, I approve it and grant the...
  10. Microsoft family features blocking firefox!!!!

Microsoft family features blocking firefox!!!!: Whenever I try to open Firefox or Google Chrome it always displays this message: [ATTACH] Then if I click "Ask by email" it shows: [ATTACH] Which I assume is due to my Microsoft account already being an adult. I've spent countless hours googling, researching how other people...