Windows 10: Firefox blue highlight color is sometimes darker. Why?

Discus and support Firefox blue highlight color is sometimes darker. Why? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; So I'm not sure if this is a Firefox bug/issue, or a Windows bug/issue, as I think Chrome does it too. On occasion when I start my computers (two of... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Bobby Phoenix, May 1, 2017.

1. Firefox blue highlight color is sometimes darker. Why?

So I'm not sure if this is a Firefox bug/issue, or a Windows bug/issue, as I think Chrome does it too. On occasion when I start my computers (two of them), or do a reboot, the blue highlight color is sometimes darker. After a while it magically turns a lighter blue (as it did today (second screen clip)). The lighter blue is what I get 90% of the time especially if the computer has been always on for days. It's only a cold boot, or restart that I get the darker color. It never reverses (goes from light to dark). Does this happen to anyone else? I don't change themes, Windows colors, or extensions. It just seems random as sometimes a cold boot, or restart, it keeps the lighter blue.

:)

Bobby Phoenix, May 1, 2017

2. E-mail colors after Anna update :-(

With the standard themes and others I have tried the colors in e-mail on N8 are terrible.

Dark blue and even darker blue for message title/author.

And light blue background on group title ("days ago") with a bit darker text (unreadable).

And in cabide.ui it is not possible to find the attributes to change these colors :-(

I though Anna was very good beta tested? Why then hopeless browser and colors in e-mail?

LarsErik---01, May 1, 2017
  3. Anna E-mail colors terrible

With the standard themes and others I have tried the colors in e-mail on N8 are terrible.

Dark blue and even darker blue for message title/author.

And light blue background on group title ("days ago") with a bit darker text (unreadable).

And in cabide.ui it is not possible to find the attributes to change these colors :-(

I though Anna was very good beta tested? Why then hopeless browser and colors in e-mail?

LarsErik---01, May 1, 2017
  4. Firefox blue highlight color is sometimes darker. Why?

Wow. I didn't know I'm the only one using Firefox. Or at least ever highlighted text. I guess I'm special. *chuckle

Bobby Phoenix, May 4, 2017
Thema:

Firefox blue highlight color is sometimes darker. Why?

1. Firefox blue highlight color is sometimes darker. Why? - Similar Threads - Firefox blue highlight

2. Still happening, Edge refuses to highlight text sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Still happening, Edge refuses to highlight text sometimes: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/new-nafta-deal-in-trouble-bruised-by-elections-tariff-rows/ar-BBVHrsO?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=spartanntp < ( not advertisng for Microsoft,I search for news there daily as a rule, but I was trying to highlight text on that page- and it refused ,...
  3. Windows explorer highlight color problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows explorer highlight color problem: Hey guys, For some time my windows explorer highlight was basically nonexistent. [ATTACH] For example, in this image the desktop folder should be selected, but you can barely see it. At the beginning i had a gray color (which i think is default), but after some time, it...
  4. Is there a function that will sum cells that are highlighted a specific color?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a function that will sum cells that are highlighted a specific color?: Is there a function that will sum cells that are highlighted a specific color? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-function-that-will-sum-cells-that-are/01976457-15c8-4466-ad4b-4a316a558ac4
  5. Firefox won't open sometimes

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox won't open sometimes: Hi All, Windows 1809 has gone weird on Firefox sometimes and displays a popup window stating "Can't open this item" I always have my browsers pinned to the taskbar and every so often when I click on the firefox icon on taskbar i get a popup window. I am attaching a pic....
  6. Please reintroduce darker/custom color options for File Explorer

Please reintroduce darker/custom color options for File Explorer: It used to be available via the "Window Color and Appearance" setting in Windows 7 and even in Windows 8, but Windows 10 seems to lack this very simple option. I'm tired of eye-strain due to the blindingly white background of File Explorer compared to the rest of the Start...
  7. Blue Highlighting on words

Blue Highlighting on words: I cant get ride of blue highlighting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/blue-highlighting-on-words/0ca09b74-a4eb-4b91-b80f-b508e7dd2585
  8. Darker Text

Darker Text: I need to change the color of my text from gray to black. There has to be a simple way to do this. The gray is so light that I cannot see it. Pls, help me. I use Windows 10 with Google Chrome....
  9. right click menu highlight color

right click menu highlight color: Hi, I noticed something. The right click menu highlight color changes depending on the file type (or folder). Here is an example using default theme [img] Highlight color and text color changes depending on the file type (jpg, exe, zip, etc) and if a folder is...
  10. Make selection highlight darker/clearer

Make selection highlight darker/clearer: I'm pretty sure that file selections in Windows 7 were quite clear but in Windows 10 they're extremely faint and difficult to make out. The screenshot below shows that some files are selected; file 0008 is clearly selected but the files that follow are also selected but you...