Windows 10: Firefox blue highlight color is sometimes darker. Why?

Discus and support Firefox blue highlight color is sometimes darker. Why? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; So I'm not sure if this is a Firefox bug/issue, or a Windows bug/issue, as I think Chrome does it too. On occasion when I start my computers (two of... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Bobby Phoenix, May 1, 2017.

1. Firefox blue highlight color is sometimes darker. Why?

So I'm not sure if this is a Firefox bug/issue, or a Windows bug/issue, as I think Chrome does it too. On occasion when I start my computers (two of them), or do a reboot, the blue highlight color is sometimes darker. After a while it magically turns a lighter blue (as it did today (second screen clip)). The lighter blue is what I get 90% of the time especially if the computer has been always on for days. It's only a cold boot, or restart that I get the darker color. It never reverses (goes from light to dark). Does this happen to anyone else? I don't change themes, Windows colors, or extensions. It just seems random as sometimes a cold boot, or restart, it keeps the lighter blue.

:)

Bobby Phoenix, May 1, 2017

2. E-mail colors after Anna update :-(

With the standard themes and others I have tried the colors in e-mail on N8 are terrible.

Dark blue and even darker blue for message title/author.

And light blue background on group title ("days ago") with a bit darker text (unreadable).

And in cabide.ui it is not possible to find the attributes to change these colors :-(

I though Anna was very good beta tested? Why then hopeless browser and colors in e-mail?

LarsErik---01, May 1, 2017
  3. Anna E-mail colors terrible

With the standard themes and others I have tried the colors in e-mail on N8 are terrible.

Dark blue and even darker blue for message title/author.

And light blue background on group title ("days ago") with a bit darker text (unreadable).

And in cabide.ui it is not possible to find the attributes to change these colors :-(

I though Anna was very good beta tested? Why then hopeless browser and colors in e-mail?

LarsErik---01, May 1, 2017
  4. Firefox blue highlight color is sometimes darker. Why?

Wow. I didn't know I'm the only one using Firefox. Or at least ever highlighted text. I guess I'm special. *chuckle

Bobby Phoenix, May 4, 2017
Thema:

Firefox blue highlight color is sometimes darker. Why?

1. Firefox blue highlight color is sometimes darker. Why? - Similar Threads - Firefox blue highlight

2. Taskbar sometimes has a darker, less transparent color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar sometimes has a darker, less transparent color: Copied image from the older similar question, I'm a different person but I have also had this issue on and off, its currently happening now, 2 years later. Fix your stuff MS!...
  3. Taskbar sometimes has a darker, less transparent color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar sometimes has a darker, less transparent color: Copied image from the older similar question, I'm a different person but I have also had this issue on and off, its currently happening now, 2 years later. Fix your stuff MS!...
  4. Taskbar sometimes has a darker, less transparent color

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. For some reason the highlight color changed from blue to a blueish green color. Even in the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    For some reason the highlight color changed from blue to a blueish green color. Even in the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kokoto248 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/zfw7oa/for_some_reason_the_highlight_color_changed_from/
  6. Color of highlighted cursor

Color of highlighted cursor: How to change color of highlighted cursor row in the "File Explorer"? The default colors are not very visible to me. I need a yellow background and a black text. See picture below... [ATTACH]...
  7. Taskbar Color make it Darker

Taskbar Color make it Darker: Is there a way to make the color of the taskbar darker or, maybe make the start menu, taskbar, and the action center darker or change the color of the taskbar alone without using any software? I don't want to use dark windows mode anymore. The light windows mode is just too...
  8. Taskbar Color make it darker

Taskbar Color make it darker: Is there a way to make the color of the taskbar darker or, maybe make thestart menu, taskbar, and theaction center darker or change the color of the taskbar alone without using any software? I don't want to use dark windows mode anymore. Any registry hacks?...
  9. change system font to a darker color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    change system font to a darker color: my system font is so light I can barely see it. before windows 10 I had a nice dark font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-system-font-to-a-darker-color/32f20999-ded5-4204-b0b1-781ef0a65fb0
  10. Make selection highlight darker/clearer

Make selection highlight darker/clearer: I'm pretty sure that file selections in Windows 7 were quite clear but in Windows 10 they're extremely faint and difficult to make out. The screenshot below shows that some files are selected; file 0008 is clearly selected but the files that follow are also selected but you...