Windows 10: FireFox bookmarks

Discus and support FireFox bookmarks in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; After years of using FF, backing up and restoring older ones I "acquired" a mile long list and between them many duplicates, some in folders which are... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by CountMike, Mar 20, 2019.

1. CountMike Win User

FireFox bookmarks

After years of using FF, backing up and restoring older ones I "acquired" a mile long list and between them many duplicates, some in folders which are also exact duplicates. From time to time I have to clean them manually one by one. Is there some way to do it automatically ? Like for instance finding duplicate files ?

:)

CountMike, Mar 20, 2019
  2. nsmth Win User

importing firefox bookmarks to edge

The only browser that shows up in Edge to import bookmarks from is Internet Explorer. I also have Firefox and Chrome installed but neither shows on the import list. Anxious to try Edge but will continue using Firefox until I can import bookmarks.

nsmth, Mar 20, 2019
  3. importing firefox bookmarks to edge

Firefox is not listed in the browsers to import bookmarks from. How can I import bookmarks from Firefox? I have quite a few and if I cannot import to Edge, I will just stick with Firefox

edschilling, Mar 20, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

FireFox bookmarks

FireFox Bookmarks

» Your bookmarks are still there, I promise! The Grand Schemes of Kensie Connor

peach1971, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

FireFox bookmarks

1. FireFox bookmarks - Similar Threads - FireFox bookmarks

2. Windows update deleted all of my Firefox bookmarks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update deleted all of my Firefox bookmarks: Windows update removed all of my Firefox bookmarks. How to I restore them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-deleted-all-of-my-firefox-bookmarks/40844059-493e-4574-9472-e7eb667fdb74
  3. Firefox keeps forgetting the favicons in my bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox keeps forgetting the favicons in my bookmarks: As the title says, Firefox keeps forgetting the favicons in my bookmarks, and it's driving me nuts. Why does this happen? I just got through refreshing all my favicons yesterday by visiting all my bookmarks again, and all the favicons were generated and appearing in my...
  4. Firefox Bookmarks toolbar - Menu bar

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Bookmarks toolbar - Menu bar: Hello I'm having a problem with firefox, the menu bar (file, view, bookmarks, etc., etc., & bookmarks toolbar has disappeared I've gone into menu, customise, ticked title bar, done, when I right click next to the referesh, home icons, menu bar and bookmarks are both ticked,...
  5. Firefox - some bookmark favicons are missing/won't appear

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox - some bookmark favicons are missing/won't appear: This has been bugging me for a long time. Some of the favicons for my bookmarks are missing - just showing generic icons. Even if I visit the page, it still won't build the icon. But then some sites do work. Any idea what's going on? Youtube is one of many examples that just...
  6. 3 Mysterious Firefox Bookmarks Appear on Desktop

in Browsers and Email
    3 Mysterious Firefox Bookmarks Appear on Desktop: This morning I noticed three Firefox saved pages that looked like this -- [img] -- except that had different titles. One was perhaps a page I saved over 9 months ago, one was of a 9 to 5 Mac page I bet I didn't save, and one was a series of numbers. I'm %1000 sure I...
  7. Issues adding bookmarks to my Firefox Sync in Firefox 61.0.1 Stable (August 4, 2018)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues adding bookmarks to my Firefox Sync in Firefox 61.0.1 Stable (August 4, 2018): At least three times per day lately, when I try to add a bookmark to my Bookmarks Toolbar in Firefox 61.0.1 Stable on my Dell Inspiron 7558, it syncs that latest change for an infinite period of time, I close Firefox, I get an error message that says Firefox is already...
  8. Merge bookmarks between two Firefox profiles?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Merge bookmarks between two Firefox profiles?: I created a second Firefox profile as an experiment. I created new bookmarks, forgetting that bookmarks only go into the current profile. Is there a way that I can merge the two sets of bookmarks, or to somehow copy individual bookmarks or folders of bookmarks between the two...
  9. Bookmarks in Firefox under Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Bookmarks in Firefox under Windows 10: Hello My "old" computer crashed (motherboard & processor) and I had to build a new one The "old" disks are still readable but not bootable (completely different hardware) I had a lot of Firefox bookmarks but did not export them Whare could I find the bookmarks file(s) and...
  10. How to replace bookmarks in Chrome with those in Firefox?

in Browsers and Email
    How to replace bookmarks in Chrome with those in Firefox?: You're most welcome. *Smile