Windows 10: Firefox browser constant app signin issues

Discus and support Firefox browser constant app signin issues in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am trying to use other browsers than Chrome. I have installed FF but every app I use, needs a new sign-in each time I go to their link. I hope this... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by patriceltic, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Firefox browser constant app signin issues

I am trying to use other browsers than Chrome. I have installed FF but every app I use, needs a new sign-in each time I go to their link. I hope this is the right place for this post. Thanks. v20H2-19042.804

:)

patriceltic, Jun 2, 2021

2. Unresponsive script error in Firefox browser

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Firefox browser. We will help you.

• Are you facing the same issue in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer?
    • Did you try deleting the browsing history and clearing the cache and check if the issue resolves?
    If it works fine in Internet explorer and Microsoft Edge and not in Firefox, I suggest you to
    uninstall the Firefox application and reinstall it and check if the issue persists.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Programs and features.
    • Select the Firefox app and click Uninstall.
    • Restart the machine and reinstall the Firefox and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 2, 2021
  3. How do I make Firefox my default browser on a Windows 10 laptop

Step 5 is incorrect; when I go to choose an app, the only choices are Edge, IE, or Chrome; Firefox is not listed.

BruceEmory, Jun 2, 2021
  4. Firefox browser constant app signin issues

Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

Firefox browser constant app signin issues

1. Firefox browser constant app signin issues - Similar Threads - Firefox browser constant

2. using firefox browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    using firefox browser: Why can't i use firefox as my browser instead of microsoft edge. I am more familiar with firefox. but microsoft wont let me change without the threat of cant come back after switching from S mo...
  3. using firefox browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    using firefox browser: Why can't i use firefox as my browser instead of microsoft edge. I am more familiar with firefox. but microsoft wont let me change without the threat of cant come back after switching from S mo...
  4. Better browser then firefox?

in Browsers and Email
    Better browser then firefox?: Is there a browser that 1- isn't way different 2-can use almost all FF addons 3-doesn't force u to update or remind u every day numerous times. #3 is the reason i wanna change. I don't know why but the update prompt gone from a few times a day to literally every few minutes....
  5. a problem with the firefox browser

in Browsers and Email
    a problem with the firefox browser: This is on a Gateway laptop model NV570P-18U, OS Win 10 Home 64 bit. When I boot up the laptop and the desktop comes up. Random programs that are installed on my C: HD will pop up on the desktop without me clicking on those programs to open them up. I screen captured one of...
  6. FireFox Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    FireFox Browser: I wish to add a picture in the body of the browser instead of color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox-browser/4dbd8dbf-bc60-4186-b6a4-00b231a23d9f
  7. FireFox browser glitching sometimes / browser crashing

in Browsers and Email
    FireFox browser glitching sometimes / browser crashing: I'm not really sure when this started (maybe 2 weeks ago). My browser of choice is FireFox, so I'm not really sure if this happens in other web browsers. Every so often while I am browsing or using multiple tabs, the page would glitch up. There would be black, white, or blue...
  8. Make firefox as default app for "web browser"

in Browsers and Email
    Make firefox as default app for "web browser": Dear folks I was trying to change default app for " web browser" from Microsoft Edge to Firefox as per below : How to change your default browser in Windows 10 | Firefox Help I can't find Firefox as an option ? [img] Any idea how can I fix it ? Thx 101100
  9. Update for Firefox Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Update for Firefox Browser: [img] Firefox Update 43574
  10. firefox browser security

in Browsers and Email
    firefox browser security: hi, guys I hear browser security should be taken seriously, which top extensions/add-on's do you guys use/recommend to make Firefox really safe when I am browsing, thanks for you time guys, , 63893