Windows 10: firefox browser does not work after windows update

Discus and support firefox browser does not work after windows update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why doesn't mozilla firefox work after windows updates? How do I get it back with all of my bookmarks and security and other information like passwords... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by john matacola, Sep 13, 2018.

1. firefox browser does not work after windows update

Why doesn't mozilla firefox work after windows updates? How do I get it back with all of my bookmarks and security and other information like passwords etc?

:)

john matacola, Sep 13, 2018

2. New Windows Media Player Plugin for Firefox

Anyone who uses Windows Vista and Mozilla Firefox may be pleased to hear that the Windows Media Player team has now released a plugin for Firefox that should allow the browser to play WMP content on websites. Here are the steps to get it working:
    • Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
    • Click the Install button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
    • Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.
    There is a known issue if you are using Firefox version 2.0.0.3 on Windows Vista with the installer failing with error code -203. To work around this simply restart Firefox (you will get a notification that Windows Vista will be changing the Firefox compatibility settings) and then install again - the second time should succeed.

The download is available here, and the new plugin works on all versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista (although it is mostly intended for Vista, as that currently has no WMP support in Firefox).

Source: Windows Vista Blog

Jimmy 2004, Sep 13, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Mozilla Firefox 3 Updated to 3.0.1

Mozilla has released an update for their Firefox 3 web-browser. The update brings. Changes as condensed in the Release notes include:
    A list of security issues fixed is issued here.

Current Firefox 3 users will be automatically updated.

Source: Mozilla

btarunr, Sep 13, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

firefox browser does not work after windows update

Mozilla Firefox Updated to 3.0.4

Mozilla released an update to its latest web browser, Firefox 3. The browser has been updated to sub-version 3.0.4, with several security patches, bug fixes and localization features added to the mix. To begin with, Mozilla patched several moderate-thru-critical vulnerabilities which include excecution of malicious code remotely, and crashes leading to memory corruption. The list of security fixes can be found here.

Mozilla also squished several bugs as listed in the Bug List. The company expanded localization for Firefox, with stable releases in Icelandic and Thai, and beta releases in Bulgarian, Esperanto, Estonian, Latvian, Occitan, and Welsh languages, which are open for testing till they reach stable-grade in subsequent releases. For more information, please refer to the Release Notes. Firefox can be downloaded from the server closest to you, from the Firefox homepage. Existing users would be updated automatically.

btarunr, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

firefox browser does not work after windows update

1. firefox browser does not work after windows update - Similar Threads - firefox browser does

2. using firefox browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    using firefox browser: Why can't i use firefox as my browser instead of microsoft edge. I am more familiar with firefox. but microsoft wont let me change without the threat of cant come back after switching from S mo...
  3. FTP not working in Chrome, Firefox or Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    FTP not working in Chrome, Firefox or Edge browser: [ATTACH]If FTP is not working in your Chrome, Firefox or Edge browser on Windows PC, and you are looking for resolution, then you have come to the right place. We decided to write this post since we received emails asking us why FTP was not working in their browser. You...
  4. Better browser then firefox?

in Browsers and Email
    Better browser then firefox?: Is there a browser that 1- isn't way different 2-can use almost all FF addons 3-doesn't force u to update or remind u every day numerous times. #3 is the reason i wanna change. I don't know why but the update prompt gone from a few times a day to literally every few minutes....
  5. No browsers work after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No browsers work after windows update: How do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-browsers-work-after-windows-update/77bb6b1d-3e89-4405-b282-0a9d92fb754d
  6. a problem with the firefox browser

in Browsers and Email
    a problem with the firefox browser: This is on a Gateway laptop model NV570P-18U, OS Win 10 Home 64 bit. When I boot up the laptop and the desktop comes up. Random programs that are installed on my C: HD will pop up on the desktop without me clicking on those programs to open them up. I screen captured one of...
  7. defender working with firefox browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    defender working with firefox browser: i w ould like to find out if windows defender works well with firefox browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defender-working-with-firefox-browser/308eb59e-fc57-4e60-9f45-a3aa75a819e9"
  8. FireFox Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    FireFox Browser: I wish to add a picture in the body of the browser instead of color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox-browser/4dbd8dbf-bc60-4186-b6a4-00b231a23d9f
  9. Update for Firefox Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Update for Firefox Browser: [img] Firefox Update 43574
  10. firefox browser security

in Browsers and Email
    firefox browser security: hi, guys I hear browser security should be taken seriously, which top extensions/add-on's do you guys use/recommend to make Firefox really safe when I am browsing, thanks for you time guys, , 63893

Users found this page by searching for:

1. firefox not working after windows 10 update

2. firefox not working on windows10

3. firefox not working

4. firefox not working after windows update,
  5. windows update firefox not working,
  6. firefox and chrome not working after windows update,
  7. firefox stopped working after windows update,
  8. firefox not working after update,
  9. after upgrade windows browser not work,
  10. firefox does not work,
  11. what to do when firefox update does not work,