Windows 10: Firefox connection

Discus and support Firefox connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Tried to connect to Firefox after attempting to upload a newer version and it said it cant find my profile- nothing helps so no firefox… hate chrome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DianaPerez2, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Firefox connection

Tried to connect to Firefox after attempting to upload a newer version and it said it cant find my profile- nothing helps so no firefox… hate chrome and dislike edge but what can I do??

:)

DianaPerez2, Nov 24, 2018

2. Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Firefox does not work on start up

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Firefox
    and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall
    Firefox:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Firefox and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Firefox connection

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Firefox connection

1. Firefox connection - Similar Threads - Firefox connection

2. Cannot connect to iCloud.com with any web browser Edge, Chrome, Firefox on win 11 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to iCloud.com with any web browser Edge, Chrome, Firefox on win 11 pc: Windows seems to block access to icloud.com. Unchecking the Internet Protocol Version 6 TCP/IP v4 also did not help.I get the following error:Your Internet access is blockedFirewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.Try:Checking the connectionChecking...
  3. Cannot connect to iCloud.com with any web browser Edge, Chrome, Firefox on win 11 pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to iCloud.com with any web browser Edge, Chrome, Firefox on win 11 pc: Windows seems to block access to icloud.com. Unchecking the Internet Protocol Version 6 TCP/IP v4 also did not help.I get the following error:Your Internet access is blockedFirewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.Try:Checking the connectionChecking...
  4. Firefox will not connect to internet after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firefox will not connect to internet after windows update: I tried to update Windows 10 and the update did not complete. Now I cannot get my Firefox browser to connect to the internet. How do I fix it?...
  5. Firefox will not connect to internet after windows update

Firefox will not connect to internet after windows update: I tried to update Windows 10 and the update did not complete. Now I cannot get my Firefox browser to connect to the internet. How do I fix it?...
  6. Firefox will not connect to internet after windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Your connection is not private opera chrome edge firefox fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your connection is not private opera chrome edge firefox fix: I get "your connection is not private" error on most web browsers like opera, chrome, edge. Some websites are still accessible but others are not.In Google Chrome and Opera show as: "Your connection is not private"Attackers might be trying to steal your information from...
  8. Your connection is not private opera chrome edge firefox fix

Your connection is not private opera chrome edge firefox fix: I get "your connection is not private" error on most web browsers like opera, chrome, edge. Some websites are still accessible but others are not.In Google Chrome and Opera show as: "Your connection is not private"Attackers might be trying to steal your information from...
  9. SEC_ERROR_REUSED_ISSUER_AND_SERIAL Secure Connection Failed in Firefox

in Windows 10 News
    SEC_ERROR_REUSED_ISSUER_AND_SERIAL Secure Connection Failed in Firefox: [ATTACH]A lot of users are reporting that when they try to access a website or a local web server, they see SEC ERROR REUSED ISSUER AND SERIAL warning. This issue is usually, reported in the Firefox browser – but a similar error may be seen in Chrome, Opera and Edge too. The...
  10. Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at 127.0.0.1.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at 127.0.0.1.: How can I fix the problem Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at 127.0.0.1? I am running Win 10 Pro with Norton. I have added PC name and IP to Norton network settings...