Windows 10: FIREFOX DOWNLOADING

Discus and support FIREFOX DOWNLOADING in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to I install firefox on D drive so it take very little space on c drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LUCKY-SINGH, Apr 2, 2021.

1. FIREFOX DOWNLOADING

How to I install firefox on D drive so it take very little space on c drive

:)

LUCKY-SINGH, Apr 2, 2021

2. Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Firefox does not work on start up

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Firefox
    and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall
    Firefox:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Firefox and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Apr 2, 2021
  4. kenkickr Win User

FIREFOX DOWNLOADING

Firefox 3.5.4 available for download

This morning Firefox has released a update to the very popular Firefox 3.5 browser. Below is a list of security fixes within the 3.5.4 release:

You are here: Security Center > Known Vulnerabilities in Mozilla Products > Security Advisories for Firefox 3.5
    Firefox logo Security Advisories for Firefox 3.5

Fixed in Firefox 3.5.4
    MFSA 2009-64 Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:1.9.1.4/ 1.9.0.15)
    MFSA 2009-63 Upgrade media libraries to fix memory safety bugs
    MFSA 2009-62 Download filename spoofing with RTL override
    MFSA 2009-61 Cross-origin data theft through document.getSelection()
    MFSA 2009-59 Heap buffer overflow in string to number conversion
    MFSA 2009-57 Chrome privilege escalation in XPCVariant::VariantDataToJS()
    MFSA 2009-56 Heap buffer overflow in GIF color map parser
    MFSA 2009-55 Crash in proxy auto-configuration regexp parsing
    MFSA 2009-54 Crash with recursive web-worker calls
    MFSA 2009-53 Local downloaded file tampering
    MFSA 2009-52 Form history vulnerable to stealing

Click here for the release notes and here for the download appropriate for your language.

kenkickr, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

FIREFOX DOWNLOADING

1. FIREFOX DOWNLOADING - Similar Threads - FIREFOX DOWNLOADING

2. firefox download history shows o byte file while i am downloading a higher size file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    firefox download history shows o byte file while i am downloading a higher size file: I was trying to download an executable file from filen.io and when I click download the process happens on the page like as in MEGA download and my IDM didn't overtake it the problem happens halfway through the download Firefox shows a download complete message with zero byte...
  3. firefox download history shows o byte file while i am downloading a higher size file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    firefox download history shows o byte file while i am downloading a higher size file: I was trying to download an executable file from filen.io and when I click download the process happens on the page like as in MEGA download and my IDM didn't overtake it the problem happens halfway through the download Firefox shows a download complete message with zero byte...
  4. firefox download history shows o byte file while i am downloading a higher size file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I am unable to download firefox, expressvpn and duckduckgo with windows 11 on two...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to download firefox, expressvpn and duckduckgo with windows 11 on two...: windows 11 will not load firefox, express vpn or duckduckgo. I have tried with two new systems with i3 and md chips. What is going on in Microsoft's business. I want to remove the windows 11 from one of these new Asus computers and install windows 10. I have tried everything...
  6. I am unable to download firefox, expressvpn and duckduckgo with windows 11 on two...

I am unable to download firefox, expressvpn and duckduckgo with windows 11 on two...: windows 11 will not load firefox, express vpn or duckduckgo. I have tried with two new systems with i3 and md chips. What is going on in Microsoft's business. I want to remove the windows 11 from one of these new Asus computers and install windows 10. I have tried everything...
  7. how do i change widows recommended settings to download an app like firefox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i change widows recommended settings to download an app like firefox: a box pops up saying the app is not a windows approved app and can be allowed in settings, but i cannot find the setting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-widows-recommended-settings-to/74c40131-82a7-4725-a386-2cf718a845cd
  8. how do i change widows recommended settings to download an app like firefox

how do i change widows recommended settings to download an app like firefox: a box pops up saying the app is not a windows approved app and can be allowed in settings, but i cannot find the setting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-widows-recommended-settings-to/74c40131-82a7-4725-a386-2cf718a845cd
  9. What is the best site to download Firefox. It's most confusing. Should I use Microsoft or...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the best site to download Firefox. It's most confusing. Should I use Microsoft or...: I am running a PC with Windows 10 - Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.2788 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-site-to-download-firefox-its-most/ab91de29-500d-4b6f-a410-2f9f69a8ecd0
  10. article downloading as Firefox not Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    article downloading as Firefox not Microsoft edge: I am using Windows 10, Microsoft 365 and the Microsoft Edge browserFor a long time I used the Firefox browser. I have since switched to Microsoft edge. When I go to use Microsoft print to PDF for an article from the web, it downloads as a Firefox document. How do I stop...