Windows 10: Firefox ESR super stable version vs Firefox stable version

Discus and support Firefox ESR super stable version vs Firefox stable version in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; i am using Firefox ESR super stable version because Firefox ESR is super stable version more a lot than Firefox stable version What do you think? 182896 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by f23948, Jul 22, 2021.

1. f23948 Win User

Firefox ESR super stable version vs Firefox stable version

i am using Firefox ESR super stable version because Firefox ESR is super stable version more a lot than Firefox stable version What do you think?

:)

f23948, Jul 22, 2021

2. Firefox ESR?

As a non-enterprise user, should I install the regular version of Firefox or the ESR version? As far as I know, the ESR will still remain on the current build but the security updates will still be maintained in the ESR version.

I am afraid if Firefox gets a major update, then things might break. With the ESR, I can be sure that an update has been tested throughly before pushing them out.

Will the ESR version still be updated with security updates in a timely manner?

I’m more concerned with these major releases.

win10freak, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Firefox 52

HI,THANKS ALOT..I wnet to mozila firefox and there I was updated to firefox 52 version(ESR)

Then I Checked and saw problem with java had solved by firefox ESR.

garshizafari, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Derek12 Win User

Firefox in Warp Zone, Updated to Version 7.0

I still don't understand the actual trend to increase version numbers every so often without adding major features from Chrome or Firefox. I am using Chrome 16 and Firefox 9 both alpha or Beta and don't notice many features comparing to their stable versions. I would prefer to use the old versioning scheme.
    And also I don't understand why now those browsers have two or more beta or dev versions with different version numbers...

Derek12, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Firefox ESR super stable version vs Firefox stable version - Similar Threads - Firefox ESR super

2. Downgrade/Upgrade to a Stable version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrade/Upgrade to a Stable version?: Hello, I am having Windows 11 Insider Build version installed on my PC I installed it the moment it got released to public because I was impatient and i am liking it but there is a problem… I can’t use some programs because they require a stable version of Windows 10 or 11....
  3. Downgrade/Upgrade to a Stable version?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downgrade/Upgrade to a Stable version?: Hello, I am having Windows 11 Insider Build version installed on my PC I installed it the moment it got released to public because I was impatient and i am liking it but there is a problem… I can’t use some programs because they require a stable version of Windows 10 or 11....
  4. Windows 11 Stable version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Stable version: I think i am currently in beta version of windows 11. i want to change my windows 11 to the public rollout stable version.Can someone please guide me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-stable-version/01098700-344a-40c8-91e8-86b1986d6bfd
  5. Windows 11 Stable version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Stable version: I think i am currently in beta version of windows 11. i want to change my windows 11 to the public rollout stable version.Can someone please guide me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-stable-version/01098700-344a-40c8-91e8-86b1986d6bfd
  6. Firefox Rapid Release or ESR?

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Rapid Release or ESR?: Ive been using Firefox ESR for some time now as regular user since I know that the ESR versions are mainly for enterprise users for stability purposes. For all here that use Firefox, should I still use the ESR releases? Would the ESR release impact security? On the other...
  7. Firefox ESR?

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox ESR?: As a non-enterprise user, should I install the regular version of Firefox or the ESR version? As far as I know, the ESR will still remain on the current build but the security updates will still be maintained in the ESR version. I am afraid if Firefox gets a major update,...
  8. Is Version 2004 Stable Yet?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is Version 2004 Stable Yet?: I have installed and tried to use version 2004 several times. Each time problems cropped up that I could not tolerate, and I went back to 1909 (thank you Macrium). I am currently on 1909 (OS Build 18363.778. Have the issues with 2004 been fixed? Is it time to upgrade to 2004?...
  9. New Stable Edge Version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Stable Edge Version: How to get the new edge public/stable version manually? Using v1909, got a cumulative update today, but edge isn't upgraded. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-stable-edge-version/24a98cac-3661-43c8-8197-b32fe5972f5a
  10. Firefox vs. Firefox ESR Re: winver 10 pro

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox vs. Firefox ESR Re: winver 10 pro: So I am (reluctantly) using winver 10 pro 1709 so I don't really know if it is stretching the guidelines about asking about an application here though I am sure someone will let me know : ) Prior to December of last year I used almost exclusively Firefox since it seemed more...