Windows 10: Firefox folders question

Discus and support Firefox folders question in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; [img] I was rearranging my folders in Firefox and, as you can see from the snip, my "Vendors" folder became a sub-folder of "Medical". Does anyone... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Fred22, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Fred22 Win User

Firefox folders question

Firefox folders question [​IMG]

I was rearranging my folders in Firefox and, as you can see from the snip, my "Vendors" folder became a sub-folder of "Medical". Does anyone know how I can fix this so that all folders are separate. I would also like to arrange them in ABC order if possible. Thanks.

:)

Fred22, Apr 28, 2016

2. Firefox question

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check with Mozilla for further assistance.

Ask a Question | Mozilla Support

Thank You.

Uttam Yadav, Apr 28, 2016
  3. Firefox question

I finally got Windows 10 to load. Chrome loaded perfectly and automatically . I was wondering why did Mozilla Firefox did not load automatically . Second, will it be supported and do I need do anything reload the browser and it app. Robbie N.

RobbieNoche, Apr 28, 2016
  4. Firefox folders question

Hi:

To arrange alphabetically, RIGHT-click on "Bookmarks Menu" and select "Sort by Name".

To move the "Vendors" folder, RIGHT-click on it, and then either:
    • "Cut" and "Paste" it to where you want it; OR
    • "Copy" and "Paste" it to where you want it, and then delete the original one (safer option).

Hints:

I hope this helps,

MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 28, 2016
  5. Fred22 Win User
    Thanks...worked like a charm. I did the "cut" and "paste" as you suggested.

Fred22, Apr 28, 2016
  6. Hi:

That's great.
    I'm glad I could help.

Cheers,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Firefox folders question

1. Firefox folders question - Similar Threads - Firefox folders question

2. Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions: I just installed firefox 85.0.2 brownser and thunderbird 78.11 email. I need a bit of helps. Firefox -Is it possible to disable update notification on startup ? -Is there any language translator plugin avaiable ? Thunderbird -Is there any PDF viewer plugin to read PDF mail ?...
  3. Firefox cache folder location

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox cache folder location: Please I would like to know where Firefox cache folder located at? 181518
  4. Firefox question

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox question: How can I remove the following associated applications from the list as shown in yellow from the image? There is no options to remove them. 180211
  5. Firefox Question: Is it possible to auto save files to specific folder

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Question: Is it possible to auto save files to specific folder: I have windows 10 home and am using the current version of firefox and would like to know if its possible to auto save specific file types with or without addons to specific folders in downloads. Example if I downloaded a wallpaper for my computer it would be in the file type...
  6. "new folders" in firefox bookmarks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "new folders" in firefox bookmarks: When setting up "new folders" in firefox bookmarks to add to, I ended up with several files named "new folder". The computer jumped ahead of my typing. How do I delete these empty "new folder"s? I can't find that or how could I change their name and use them?...
  7. Question About Putting a Tab in Firefox Toolbar

in Browsers and Email
    Question About Putting a Tab in Firefox Toolbar: I've been trying to set up my new laptop with the basic features I had in my old desktop. I changed from Edge and have Firefox as the default browser. I have my ISP (Xfinity Comcast) as my homepage. So, when I click on the Firefox icon in my taskbar, it takes me straight to...
  8. Firefox Profile files and folders explained

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Profile files and folders explained: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]One of our readers suggested us to come up with a follow-up article on how to find the Firefox Profile, describing some of the folders/files in the Firefox Profile folder on Windows PC. Particularly, the ones required for an easy reinstall [...] This post...
  9. TLS Security Question- Firefox,Edge and IE11

in Browsers and Email
    TLS Security Question- Firefox,Edge and IE11: O.K. Yesterday I ran a DISM restorehealth. When I went to reboot, I also had updates to install (that I hadn't noticed). Since then I have been unable to go to at least 2 sites due to a TLS security reason. I mean the browser(s) just flat out refuse to go there. No option to...
  10. Firefox Quantum Question

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Quantum Question: I've been trying out the new Firefox browser (version 58), and so far, like it. My question is: when running the browser in private window mode, is that the same security as using a VPN? The reason I ask is because my current VPN service expires in a couple of months, and may...