Windows 10: Firefox folders question

Discus and support Firefox folders question in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; [img] I was rearranging my folders in Firefox and, as you can see from the snip, my "Vendors" folder became a sub-folder of "Medical". Does anyone... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Fred22, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Fred22 Win User

Firefox folders question

Firefox folders question [​IMG]

I was rearranging my folders in Firefox and, as you can see from the snip, my "Vendors" folder became a sub-folder of "Medical". Does anyone know how I can fix this so that all folders are separate. I would also like to arrange them in ABC order if possible. Thanks.

:)

Fred22, Apr 28, 2016

2. Firefox question

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check with Mozilla for further assistance.

Ask a Question | Mozilla Support

Thank You.

Uttam Yadav, Apr 28, 2016
  3. Firefox question

I finally got Windows 10 to load. Chrome loaded perfectly and automatically . I was wondering why did Mozilla Firefox did not load automatically . Second, will it be supported and do I need do anything reload the browser and it app. Robbie N.

RobbieNoche, Apr 28, 2016
  4. Firefox folders question

Hi:

To arrange alphabetically, RIGHT-click on "Bookmarks Menu" and select "Sort by Name".

To move the "Vendors" folder, RIGHT-click on it, and then either:
    • "Cut" and "Paste" it to where you want it; OR
    • "Copy" and "Paste" it to where you want it, and then delete the original one (safer option).

Hints:

I hope this helps,

MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 28, 2016
  5. Fred22 Win User
    Thanks...worked like a charm. I did the "cut" and "paste" as you suggested.

Fred22, Apr 28, 2016
  6. Hi:

That's great.
    I'm glad I could help.

Cheers,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Firefox folders question

1. Firefox folders question - Similar Threads - Firefox folders question

2. Firefox Profile files and folders explained

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Profile files and folders explained: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]One of our readers suggested us to come up with a follow-up article on how to find the Firefox Profile, describing some of the folders/files in the Firefox Profile folder on Windows PC. Particularly, the ones required for an easy reinstall [...] This post...
  3. Temp Folder Cleanup Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Temp Folder Cleanup Question: Hi All! I have a very specific question in relation to Windows Temp Folder. What I specifically want to know, is: Does windows clean up the temp folder as a housekeeping task when a computer is rebooted (i.e. if I was to use a particular software program in the morning after...
  4. TLS Security Question- Firefox,Edge and IE11

in Browsers and Email
    TLS Security Question- Firefox,Edge and IE11: O.K. Yesterday I ran a DISM restorehealth. When I went to reboot, I also had updates to install (that I hadn't noticed). Since then I have been unable to go to at least 2 sites due to a TLS security reason. I mean the browser(s) just flat out refuse to go there. No option to...
  5. Problems adding files to Firefox folders

in Browsers and Email
    Problems adding files to Firefox folders: I recently made MS Edge my default browser due to multiple problems w/Firefox. I've added new files since this occurred but for the last couple of days I haven't been able to add files (websites, etc.) to my Firefox folders. It seems to me that I would click on the star and...
  6. Controlled folder Access question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Controlled folder Access question: I decided to try this new feature in 1709. So I am busily adding .exe to my whitelist. But I have a question. I have a 3rd party music programme I use for ripping CD's, playing songs and the like. From time to time it prompts me to update to the latest version. My...
  7. Firefox Quantum Question

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Quantum Question: I've been trying out the new Firefox browser (version 58), and so far, like it. My question is: when running the browser in private window mode, is that the same security as using a VPN? The reason I ask is because my current VPN service expires in a couple of months, and may...
  8. Sharing Folders – Multiple Questions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing Folders – Multiple Questions: Sharing my Desktop files and accessing it on my Laptop (Both Win10) at home and have few questions: 1] Help me set permission in such a way that only my devices can access it. More info below: I have turned permissions to everyone, initially while setting-up for the...
  9. Folder to Start Menu Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder to Start Menu Question: I am trying to move a folder/directory to Start Menu, but when I drag it onto the start menu, it just shows red circle with line through it... How do I add folders to start menu left side? 9961
  10. Files and folders permissions question

in Windows 10 Support
    Files and folders permissions question: In addition to myself as administrator I'm setting up two additional Family Member accounts. The operating system is on C drive but I've created folders on another drive.. f:\users\me\documents and \me\pictures..that's all fine and wish to do the same for FM1 and FM2 How...