Windows 10: Firefox For Android Not Syncing Bookmarks

Discus and support Firefox For Android Not Syncing Bookmarks in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, One day Firefox just stopped syncing bookmarks on my phone. I read somewhere online that Firefox will only sync bookmarks if there are less... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Casey Stellar, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Firefox For Android Not Syncing Bookmarks

Hello,

One day Firefox just stopped syncing bookmarks on my phone. I read somewhere online that Firefox will only sync bookmarks if there are less than 5,000 bookmarks but, I don't have anywhere that many. I know Firefox recently has gone through some UI changes. Could the bookmark sync feature for Android have gotten destroyed somehow? I really need my bookmarks syncing..

Thank you.

:)

Casey Stellar, Oct 2, 2015

2. Ovi and Firefox

Ovi Suite does not sync the bookmarks of my default browser on the N8 with Firefox on my PC.

Looking from the Firefox site, I did create an account for syncing bookmarks, then tried to Connect to a Device. There is shows only Andoid, Maemo and iPhone, not Symbian.

Any ideas on how to sync my bookmarks on the N8 with Firefox on my PC?

Cheers,

Herman

Hherrmmann, Oct 2, 2015
  3. xj0r---01 Win User
    Firefox Synchronisation problem with Web Feeds

Hi,

Nokia N85.PC Suite: v7.1.26.0

Firefox: v3.0.10

Phone: Nokia N85

I have chosen the option Firefox 3 to sync my bookmarks with the PC Suite, and it seems to work OK except for the web feeds. The bookmarks all sync properly from the "Mobile Bookmarks" folder (under my main Firefox "Bookmarks Menu"). The "Web Feeds" however
    for some reason try to sync with my Firefox "Bookmarks Toolbar" instead of amy web feeds in the "Mobile Bookmarks" folder as I would have expected. This means that all the folders I have at the top of Firefox Bookmarks Toolbar are displayed under my Nokia
    N85 Web Feeds area, but since none of them are feeds they are all empty on the phone. My feeds in the "Mobile Bookmarks" folder do not sync over.

Any ideas? Is this the intended operation of the syncronisation? If so I would like to suggest to Nokia that not everyone will have their web feeds in the Firefox Bookmarks folder, nor will they want to.

NB. This was a problem a few days ago on Windows XP and I have since freshly installed Windows 7 (and therefore reinstalled the latest Nokia PC Suite) but I am still having the same trouble now.

Regards,

Nathan

xj0r---01, Oct 2, 2015
Thema:

Firefox For Android Not Syncing Bookmarks

1. Firefox For Android Not Syncing Bookmarks - Similar Threads - Firefox Android Syncing

2. Firefox mostly generi bookmark favicons

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox mostly generi bookmark favicons: I cant remember when it happened, but about 90% of my bookmark favicons have turned generic. What do I do? 178034
  3. Firefox for Android Bookmark?

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox for Android Bookmark?: Does anyone know how to save bookmarks in Firefox on a Android phone? I tried following the guides I found using Google and they all say to click on the star. When I click on bookmarks I don't have a star to click on. 166779
  4. Firefox Bookmark Search

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Bookmark Search: When I open up the bookmark manager, and do a search, how can I tell which folder the bookmark is in? 157783
  5. "new folders" in firefox bookmarks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "new folders" in firefox bookmarks: When setting up "new folders" in firefox bookmarks to add to, I ended up with several files named "new folder". The computer jumped ahead of my typing. How do I delete these empty "new folder"s? I can't find that or how could I change their name and use them?...
  6. FireFox bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    FireFox bookmarks: After years of using FF, backing up and restoring older ones I "acquired" a mile long list and between them many duplicates, some in folders which are also exact duplicates. From time to time I have to clean them manually one by one. Is there some way to do it automatically ?...
  7. Syncing bookmarks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Syncing bookmarks: A few months ago, after an update my bookmarks would not sync (desktop to laptop - previously this worked fine. All files sync). After trying a few different things I have noticed that in the "sync your settings" popup the toggle switch for INTERNET EXPLORER is missing on...
  8. Issues adding bookmarks to my Firefox Sync in Firefox 61.0.1 Stable (August 4, 2018)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues adding bookmarks to my Firefox Sync in Firefox 61.0.1 Stable (August 4, 2018): At least three times per day lately, when I try to add a bookmark to my Bookmarks Toolbar in Firefox 61.0.1 Stable on my Dell Inspiron 7558, it syncs that latest change for an infinite period of time, I close Firefox, I get an error message that says Firefox is already...
  9. Importing Bookmarks from Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Importing Bookmarks from Firefox: Hi I am trying to import my Firefox bookmarks from my old computer into Windows 10, I have looked an some earlier forum discussions but cannot get them to move over. I have downloaded them into an HTML file on a USB stick, can I input from this anyway? 46615
  10. Firefox Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Bookmarks: Hi. The new Firefox Quantum has done something unwelcome with my bookmarking procedure - when I click 'Bookmark This Page' the entry goes to 'Other Bookmarks' whereas I prefer them in the Bookmarks Menu (i.e. not in a folder). Is there a setting I can change to make Bookmarks...