Windows 10: Firefox Freezing

Discus and support Firefox Freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Does anyone else have a problem with Firefox 65.01 64 bit freezing up? I have Windows 10 Version 1903 Build 18346.1 Everything was fine until windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TrevorLysitza, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Firefox Freezing

Does anyone else have a problem with Firefox 65.01 64 bit freezing up?

I have Windows 10 Version 1903 Build 18346.1

Everything was fine until windows updated yesterday (Feb. 27th)

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
    Version 10.0.18346 Build 18346
    System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    System Model K30BF_M32BF_A_F_K31BF_6
    System Type x64-based PC
    Processor AMD A10-7800 Radeon R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C+8G, 3500 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
    BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 0601, 10/21/2015
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 12.0 GB

:)

TrevorLysitza, Feb 28, 2019

2. Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Firefox does not work on start up

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Firefox
    and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall
    Firefox:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Firefox and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Firefox Freezing

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

Firefox Freezing

1. Firefox Freezing - Similar Threads - Firefox Freezing

2. Win10 PC freezes while watching video on Chrome/Firefox, mouse still moves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 PC freezes while watching video on Chrome/Firefox, mouse still moves: Hi! I'm pulling at my hair here and trying my luck here.Just as the title says, when I'm watching video content Youtube or Netflix usually on Chrome, my Win10 PC freezes and I can only move my mouse cursor. This can happen randomly, whether it's 10min after starting a video...
  3. Win10 PC freezes while watching video on Chrome/Firefox, mouse still moves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 PC freezes while watching video on Chrome/Firefox, mouse still moves: Hi! I'm pulling at my hair here and trying my luck here.Just as the title says, when I'm watching video content Youtube or Netflix usually on Chrome, my Win10 PC freezes and I can only move my mouse cursor. This can happen randomly, whether it's 10min after starting a video...
  4. Win10 PC freezes while watching video on Chrome/Firefox, mouse still moves

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Browsers hanging/freezing : edge , chrome .firefox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browsers hanging/freezing : edge , chrome .firefox: On my pc browsers keep on freezing again and again , I have cleared all the cache and removed all the data from browsers by resetting them . when browsers freeze other applications on pc work fine...
  6. All my browsers Edge, Chrome or Firefox after a while freeze... and Windows crash too!...

All my browsers Edge, Chrome or Firefox after a while freeze... and Windows crash too!...: Just built my new PC and since I'm using the browser Edge after a while, it stop working freeze and then the rest of the computer is starting to be no more working. I've decided to try Chrome... and same thing but I was about to see an error message lower left corner, when...
  7. Firefox 84.0.1 freezing

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox 84.0.1 freezing: Since updating Firefox to v84.0.1 (64-bit) I have had problems with it 'Freezing' and I have to close it down and relaunch it. I have 'Refreshed' FF and it still did it so I 'Cleared Startup Cache' and it is still 'Freezing' at times. Maybe the next FF update will fix it...
  8. Laptop/mouse freezes after closing Firefox browser

Laptop/mouse freezes after closing Firefox browser: My computer freezes for anywhere between 30 seconds to a minute or two when I close the Mozilla Firefox browser after having it open for a longer period of time. The mouse will not move and clicking does nothing. I don't normally have any other programs running, because...
  9. Mozilla Firefox Freezes the whole System

Mozilla Firefox Freezes the whole System: Hi, I use Mozilla Firefox as my default browser years of bookmarks stored on it Lately and for no reason and randomly when I launch it it doesn't start and freezes the whole system. The HDD led on my PC stays solid lit, the only thing responsive is my mouse. I have to hard...
  10. How To Resolve Firefox Freezing up on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Resolve Firefox Freezing up on Windows 10?: https://instanthelpsolution.com/blog/mozilla-firefox-freezing-up/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resolve-firefox-freezing-up-on-windows-10/1d685e07-4460-4ca7-abfc-2b1095342320

Users found this page by searching for:

1. firefox freezing computer 2019

2. firefox windows 10 youtube freezes

3. firefox random freezing windows 10

4. windows 10 freeze firefox thunderbol,
  5. xul.dll firefox freezes,
  6. windows 1903 firefox frozen,
  7. firefox keeps freezing windows 10,
  8. firefox freezing,
  9. windows 10 firefox freezing,
  10. firefox frozen,
  11. firefox 1903 processor problem ,