Windows 10: Firefox from store

Discus and support Firefox from store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If I install the Microsoft Store version of Firefox is it the same version as the Browser installed from Firefox?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JPickett63, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Firefox from store

If I install the Microsoft Store version of Firefox is it the same version as the Browser installed from Firefox?

:)

JPickett63, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

Firefox from store

1. Firefox from store - Similar Threads - Firefox store

2. Website shortcut in Firefox Microsoft store app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Website shortcut in Firefox Microsoft store app: Hello,We have Firefox via Microsoft store app installed via Intune. I would now like to make a shortcut on the desktop to a site that needs to open in Firefox.I can do this but when Firefox is updated by the Microsoft Store, the shortcut stops working because the location of...
  3. Website shortcut in Firefox Microosft store app

Website shortcut in Firefox Microosft store app: Hello,We have Firefox via Microsoft store app installed via Intune. I would now like to make a shortcut on the desktop to a site that needs to open in Firefox.I can do this but when Firefox is updated by the Microsoft Store, the shortcut stops working because the location of...
  4. Website shortcut in Firefox Microosft store app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Website shortcut in Firefox Microosft store app: Hello,We have Firefox via Microsoft store app installed via Intune. I would now like to make a shortcut on the desktop to a site that needs to open in Firefox.I can do this but when Firefox is updated by the Microsoft Store, the shortcut stops working because the location of...
  5. Website shortcut in Firefox Microosft store app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. The Microsoft Store does not have Mozilla Firefox ?! How can i install this on Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Microsoft Store does not have Mozilla Firefox ?! How can i install this on Windows 11...: The Microsoft Store does not have Mozilla Firefox ?! How can i install this on Windows 11 home. Windows is a joke it doesnt allow me install programs unless its from the microsoft store. And MS store doesn't have the program you want ??!!...
  7. The Microsoft Store does not have Mozilla Firefox ?! How can i install this on Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Microsoft Store does not have Mozilla Firefox ?! How can i install this on Windows 11...: The Microsoft Store does not have Mozilla Firefox ?! How can i install this on Windows 11 home. Windows is a joke it doesnt allow me install programs unless its from the microsoft store. And MS store doesn't have the program you want ??!!...
  8. Firefox from store

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Firefox from store: If I install the Microsoft Store version of Firefox is it the same version as the Browser installed from Firefox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox-from-store/85ca8c45-91a0-4845-b90b-f242ae4fa1f4
  9. Firefox from store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firefox from store: If I install the Microsoft Store version of Firefox is it the same version as the Browser installed from Firefox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox-from-store/85ca8c45-91a0-4845-b90b-f242ae4fa1f4
  10. Plz add chrome or firefox to ms store Plz.

Plz add chrome or firefox to ms store Plz.: I think allowing chrome or Firefox or opera to Microsoft store is a good way. Because it increases quality of Microsft store. Play store allowed microsoft edge thats why it is become popular....