Windows 10: Firefox from store

Discus and support Firefox from store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If I install the Microsoft Store version of Firefox is it the same version as the Browser installed from Firefox?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JPickett63, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Firefox from store

If I install the Microsoft Store version of Firefox is it the same version as the Browser installed from Firefox?

:)

JPickett63, Jan 25, 2022

2. Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jan 25, 2022
  3. Firefox does not work on start up

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Firefox
    and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall
    Firefox:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Firefox and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jan 25, 2022
  4. slozomby Win User

Firefox from store

I need help on how to transfer Firefox cookies to another OS

Cookies are stored in the cookies.sqlite file in the Firefox profile folder.

You can use this button to go to the Firefox profile folder:

• Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Open Containing Folder

slozomby, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

Firefox from store

1. Firefox from store - Similar Threads - Firefox store

2. Website shortcut in Firefox Microsoft store app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Website shortcut in Firefox Microsoft store app: Hello,We have Firefox via Microsoft store app installed via Intune. I would now like to make a shortcut on the desktop to a site that needs to open in Firefox.I can do this but when Firefox is updated by the Microsoft Store, the shortcut stops working because the location of...
  3. Website shortcut in Firefox Microosft store app

Website shortcut in Firefox Microosft store app: Hello,We have Firefox via Microsoft store app installed via Intune. I would now like to make a shortcut on the desktop to a site that needs to open in Firefox.I can do this but when Firefox is updated by the Microsoft Store, the shortcut stops working because the location of...
  4. Website shortcut in Firefox Microosft store app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Website shortcut in Firefox Microosft store app: Hello,We have Firefox via Microsoft store app installed via Intune. I would now like to make a shortcut on the desktop to a site that needs to open in Firefox.I can do this but when Firefox is updated by the Microsoft Store, the shortcut stops working because the location of...
  5. Website shortcut in Firefox Microosft store app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. The Microsoft Store does not have Mozilla Firefox ?! How can i install this on Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Microsoft Store does not have Mozilla Firefox ?! How can i install this on Windows 11...: The Microsoft Store does not have Mozilla Firefox ?! How can i install this on Windows 11 home. Windows is a joke it doesnt allow me install programs unless its from the microsoft store. And MS store doesn't have the program you want ??!!...
  7. The Microsoft Store does not have Mozilla Firefox ?! How can i install this on Windows 11...

The Microsoft Store does not have Mozilla Firefox ?! How can i install this on Windows 11...: The Microsoft Store does not have Mozilla Firefox ?! How can i install this on Windows 11 home. Windows is a joke it doesnt allow me install programs unless its from the microsoft store. And MS store doesn't have the program you want ??!!...
  8. Firefox from store

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Firefox from store: If I install the Microsoft Store version of Firefox is it the same version as the Browser installed from Firefox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox-from-store/85ca8c45-91a0-4845-b90b-f242ae4fa1f4
  9. Firefox from store

Firefox from store: If I install the Microsoft Store version of Firefox is it the same version as the Browser installed from Firefox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox-from-store/85ca8c45-91a0-4845-b90b-f242ae4fa1f4
  10. Plz add chrome or firefox to ms store Plz.

Plz add chrome or firefox to ms store Plz.: I think allowing chrome or Firefox or opera to Microsoft store is a good way. Because it increases quality of Microsft store. Play store allowed microsoft edge thats why it is become popular....