Windows 10: FireFox & G Mail Weirdness

Discus and support FireFox & G Mail Weirdness in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; This only happens when using FF to check Gmail. Believe it is set to use Windows Photo Viewer (on both browsers) when there is a .jpg attachment. 1st... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by meebers, Mar 14, 2019.

1. meebers Win User

FireFox & G Mail Weirdness

This only happens when using FF to check Gmail. Believe it is set to use Windows Photo Viewer (on both browsers) when there is a .jpg attachment. 1st (left) is normal no zoom, 2nd pic is one click in on zoom (notice the distortion on the fridge) 3rd pic is 2 zoom clicks in that automatically rotates the pic 90 degrees. Weird*Confused

Edge reading the same Gmail attachment does not exhibit any of these traits that FF does.

:)

meebers, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. FireFox & G Mail Weirdness :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 14, 2019
  4. FireFox & G Mail Weirdness

G Mail

Hi Dave,

Before we proceed, kindly answer the following questions so we can assist you better:

• Are you referring to the Windows 10 Mail Application?
    • Have you tried accessing your emails via web browser?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    You may also check the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    for the possible solution.

Keep us posted.

Gemzon Mar, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

FireFox & G Mail Weirdness

1. FireFox & G Mail Weirdness - Similar Threads - FireFox Mail Weirdness

2. Main g-mail e-mail address not showing up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Main g-mail e-mail address not showing up: Hi I have had some problems with my main e-mail address lately. I have 2 addresses, but my main one is not showing up in the mail application, however, it shows up in the accounts section. The only way I can access it is to sign into google.com and then it is okay. How...
  3. outlook wont accept g-mail update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    outlook wont accept g-mail update: outlook e-mail sending 5 requests for me to update it, did that and am getting upset, it wont leave me alone..how do I uninstall it all? Id like to keep it as I have been using it for years, but since I bought this new computer with windows 10 on it its been nothing but...
  4. My g-mail won't load

in Windows 10 Customization
    My g-mail won't load: What must I do to get it to load? It' stuck as "loading".......... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-g-mail-wont-load/a518d39b-dfa7-420d-a4cc-d6f6fd35320c
  5. G Mail will not open on Edge.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    G Mail will not open on Edge.: I want to use Edge as my preferred browser - but it will not open G Mail. I know this question has been asked many times before - is there an answer that worked ?...
  6. microsoft mail g-mail account quit downloading.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft mail g-mail account quit downloading.: How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mail-g-mail-account-quit-downloading/a0ce658f-f2cb-4de4-af6a-0b656b5d4280
  7. G Suite Alias in Windows Mail App

G Suite Alias in Windows Mail App: Is there any way to send e-mail from a G Suite alias e-mail address? I have contacted google and they told me to contact Microsoft. It is a business account, and we send ALL e-mail from the alias account. All I can figure out is to set up the primary address, however, that...
  8. Can't use G-Mail accounts on Windows Mail anymore

Can't use G-Mail accounts on Windows Mail anymore: [ATTACH]Hi I've always used Windows Mail for both my Live account and several Gmail accounts. Since the last major update I did about a week ago, I have no longer been able to use any of my Gmail accounts. As you can see from the picture I have supplied, the Gmail Accounts...
  9. Weird taskbar icon thumbnails for Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Weird taskbar icon thumbnails for Firefox: Not sure if this is a browser (latest Firefox) or Windows problem, so I'll describe the issue here. All my program shortcuts are placed on the taskbar. The problem I'm about to describe and show, only occurs with the Firefox taskbar icon and its preview thumbnails. And...
  10. Double G Mail windows

in Browsers and Email
    Double G Mail windows: When clicking on G mail two instances of G mail open. I just close one. Is there a way to have only one open? Thx, Ray 20852