Windows 10: FireFox & G Mail Weirdness

Discus and support FireFox & G Mail Weirdness in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; This only happens when using FF to check Gmail. Believe it is set to use Windows Photo Viewer (on both browsers) when there is a .jpg attachment. 1st... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by meebers, Mar 14, 2019.

1. meebers Win User

FireFox & G Mail Weirdness

This only happens when using FF to check Gmail. Believe it is set to use Windows Photo Viewer (on both browsers) when there is a .jpg attachment. 1st (left) is normal no zoom, 2nd pic is one click in on zoom (notice the distortion on the fridge) 3rd pic is 2 zoom clicks in that automatically rotates the pic 90 degrees. Weird*Confused

Edge reading the same Gmail attachment does not exhibit any of these traits that FF does.

:)

meebers, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. FireFox & G Mail Weirdness :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 14, 2019
  4. FireFox & G Mail Weirdness

G Mail

Hi Dave,

Before we proceed, kindly answer the following questions so we can assist you better:

• Are you referring to the Windows 10 Mail Application?
    • Have you tried accessing your emails via web browser?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    You may also check the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    for the possible solution.

Keep us posted.

Gemzon Mar, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

FireFox & G Mail Weirdness

1. FireFox & G Mail Weirdness - Similar Threads - FireFox Mail Weirdness

2. No LABEL in g-mail settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No LABEL in g-mail settings: I have created a group label in my contacts but there is no label in g-mail settingsCan anyone help??* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-label-in-g-mail-settings/6e56e72e-ea23-4cb1-af48-36424e430dfa
  3. G-mail problems

in Browsers and Email
    G-mail problems: Hi ALL, I was working on my sister's PC last week installing a new printer and had to start her e-mail program (standard Win 10 e-mail program) and it asked for the e-mail address and password when it had never had to ask before. I supplied the info and the e-mail seemed to...
  4. G MAIL

in Windows 10 Customization
    G MAIL: How do I import old emails to my new HP computer into Gmail? I don't see any import button in settings. I don' know if it makes a difference but my old computer is Windows 7 and the new one is Windows 10. Thank you....
  5. G mail Address change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    G mail Address change: I need to change my GMail address.., my present address does not contain a numerical number and is not case sensitive, and all too often, is not recognized as valid to many recipients. How do I upgrade my GMail address ?? Richard B....
  6. g mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    g mail: Goggle wanted to install updates. I said ok. Then it said that Windows wanted also. I said yes. But it said that Windows can delete e mail. Now I am not receiving any new emails on my computer or android phone. I don't know what to do. I tried going back and saying no...
  7. g mail notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    g mail notifications: every 15 minutes i get a pop saying my g mail account settings are a problem...........its making me nuts!!!!!!! ive updated I HATE THIS MICROSOFT .........can any help me??? thanks!...
  8. G Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    G Mail: I have a gmail account. An incoming email comes into Gmail and filters to Outlook. Everything has been fine for months but just recently when I open Outlook a window from Google opens and asks me to sign in. If I don't sign in it blocks my emails. If I sign in I get a...
  9. G Mail will not open on Edge.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    G Mail will not open on Edge.: I want to use Edge as my preferred browser - but it will not open G Mail. I know this question has been asked many times before - is there an answer that worked ?...
  10. Double G Mail windows

in Browsers and Email
    Double G Mail windows: When clicking on G mail two instances of G mail open. I just close one. Is there a way to have only one open? Thx, Ray 20852