Windows 10: Firefox has deleted all extensions and won't reload them

Discus and support Firefox has deleted all extensions and won't reload them in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Something has happened to Firefox where it's deleted all of my extensions Ad Block Plus, UBlock Origin, etc. and if I try and go reinstall them I get... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Jezza819, May 4, 2019.

1. Jezza819 Win User

Firefox has deleted all extensions and won't reload them

Something has happened to Firefox where it's deleted all of my extensions Ad Block Plus, UBlock Origin, etc. and if I try and go reinstall them I get an error message saying "download failed, check your connection". I've never seen this happen before. I've restarted the computer but nothing changed, still the same error message.

The current version is 66.0.

:)

Jezza819, May 4, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, May 4, 2019
  3. update the extension on firefox

The latest Nokia PC Suite 7.1.180.46 that is available through
    www.nokia.com/pcsuite
    supports Firefox 8. In addition to installing the new PC Suite, you also need to make sure that "PC Sync 2 Synchronisation Extension 1.0.0.746" is enabled in the Extensions library of Firefox. Note that Firefox 8 seems to disable all
    3rd party extensions by default.

podhalanski, May 4, 2019
  4. Dethroy Win User
Thema:

Firefox has deleted all extensions and won't reload them

1. Firefox has deleted all extensions and won't reload them - Similar Threads - Firefox has deleted

2. Delete all folders without files with a certain extension in them

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Delete all folders without files with a certain extension in them: Let's say I have a folder with around 200 subfolders in it. In some of those subfolders there are .pdf and .mp3 files, and in some of them .txt, .pdf and .mp3 files. Now let's say I want to delete all subfolders that DON'T CONTAIN .txt files. Is there a quick and clean way to...
  3. Tiles and deleting them all at once

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tiles and deleting them all at once: Is there a way to remove all the tile in the start menu at once, Thank you , JOhn 146615
  4. Firefox reloading pages after they are fully loaded.

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox reloading pages after they are fully loaded.: Firefox version: [img] Is anyone else experiencing Firefox reloading a web page after it is already fully loaded? What is happening, is that the browser is reloading the web page while viewing (scrolling) further down the page and reloading the page (same tab and not...
  5. Your Firefox extensions are all disabled? That's a bug!

in Windows 10 News
    Your Firefox extensions are all disabled? That's a bug!: Many Firefox users around the world are browsing without their usual set of extensions after they suddenly stopped working earlier this evening. The event occurred as the clock rolled over on UTC (Coordinated Universal Time, aka GMT or Greenwich Mean Time), and impacted users...
  6. Extensions in Firefox 66

in Windows 10 News
    Extensions in Firefox 66: Firefox 66 is currently in beta and, for extension developers, the changes to the WebExtensions API center primarily around improving performance, stability, and the development experience. A total of 30 issues were resolved in Firefox 66, including contributions from several...
  7. Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox: How to: Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox How to Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox Extensions are a type of add-on for Firefox that allows you to add new features to Firefox or modify existing ones. This tutorial will show you how to uninstall an...
  8. Install Extensions in Mozilla Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install Extensions in Mozilla Firefox: How to: Install Extensions in Mozilla Firefox How to Install Extensions in Mozilla Firefox Extensions are a type of add-on for Firefox that allows you to add new features to Firefox or modify existing ones. This tutorial will show you how to install an extension...
  9. Firefox 57 Ready Extensions

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox 57 Ready Extensions: Just in case you want to know what extensions will work with Firefox 57 as of today the link in below:*tip*BSOD https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...er=54.0&page=2 89428
  10. google search with firefox gets reloaded?

in Browsers and Email
    google search with firefox gets reloaded?: bit of an odd question. when using firefox, i search (google by default) with the old separate search box. noticed today (or last day or 2?) that it opens the results in a new tab (which is normal), but that is then reloaded immediately. it would appear it first opens a...