Windows 10: Firefox has deleted all extensions and won't reload them

Discus and support Firefox has deleted all extensions and won't reload them in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Something has happened to Firefox where it's deleted all of my extensions Ad Block Plus, UBlock Origin, etc. and if I try and go reinstall them I get... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Jezza819, May 4, 2019.

1. Jezza819 Win User

Firefox has deleted all extensions and won't reload them

Something has happened to Firefox where it's deleted all of my extensions Ad Block Plus, UBlock Origin, etc. and if I try and go reinstall them I get an error message saying "download failed, check your connection". I've never seen this happen before. I've restarted the computer but nothing changed, still the same error message.

The current version is 66.0.

:)

Jezza819, May 4, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, May 4, 2019
  3. update the extension on firefox

The latest Nokia PC Suite 7.1.180.46 that is available through
    www.nokia.com/pcsuite
    supports Firefox 8. In addition to installing the new PC Suite, you also need to make sure that "PC Sync 2 Synchronisation Extension 1.0.0.746" is enabled in the Extensions library of Firefox. Note that Firefox 8 seems to disable all
    3rd party extensions by default.

podhalanski, May 4, 2019
  4. Dethroy Win User
Thema:

Firefox has deleted all extensions and won't reload them

1. Firefox has deleted all extensions and won't reload them - Similar Threads - Firefox has deleted

2. Your Firefox extensions are all disabled? That's a bug!

in Windows 10 News
    Your Firefox extensions are all disabled? That's a bug!: Many Firefox users around the world are browsing without their usual set of extensions after they suddenly stopped working earlier this evening. The event occurred as the clock rolled over on UTC (Coordinated Universal Time, aka GMT or Greenwich Mean Time), and impacted users...
  3. Mozilla is aware of a bug that disables all Firefox add-ons (extensions)

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla is aware of a bug that disables all Firefox add-ons (extensions): Users are reporting that a bug has disabled all Firefox add-ons (also known as extensions) and Mozilla has acknowledged the problem with its systems. The bug causes the Firefox browser to display an error message “One or more installed add-ons cannot be verified and have been...
  4. Extensions in Firefox 66

in Windows 10 News
    Extensions in Firefox 66: Firefox 66 is currently in beta and, for extension developers, the changes to the WebExtensions API center primarily around improving performance, stability, and the development experience. A total of 30 issues were resolved in Firefox 66, including contributions from several...
  5. HELP Recover Deleted Downloads ALL OF THEM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HELP Recover Deleted Downloads ALL OF THEM: When I was doing a disk cleanup I accidentally deleted all of my downloads. Does anyone know how I can recover them myself? I don't $50 to pay for some program. No they are not in the trash bin. THANKS in Advance. Desperate to get them back there were hundreds of my...
  6. All of my files got deleted by an update ... all of them

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All of my files got deleted by an update ... all of them: I was just playing a game and suddenly Windows start an update...automatically...without my permission...After it was done I was greeted with a black desktop with nothing but recycle bin on it. Not only that but when I said all my files got deleted... I meant all... Even...
  7. .ecc Extension: Trojan ? Can't Seem To Delete Them ? Help please

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    .ecc Extension: Trojan ? Can't Seem To Delete Them ? Help please: Hello, I received an eMail from a friend who said that any file with an .ecc extension is one of those Crypto ransom ware trojans. True ? My old PC7 PC was wiped out, literally, a few months ago, so I am literally paranoid about this. Used Agent Ransack to...
  8. Firefox 57 Ready Extensions

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox 57 Ready Extensions: Just in case you want to know what extensions will work with Firefox 57 as of today the link in below:*tip*BSOD https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...er=54.0&page=2 89428
  9. google search with firefox gets reloaded?

in Browsers and Email
    google search with firefox gets reloaded?: bit of an odd question. when using firefox, i search (google by default) with the old separate search box. noticed today (or last day or 2?) that it opens the results in a new tab (which is normal), but that is then reloaded immediately. it would appear it first opens a...
  10. .ecc Extension And Deleting ?

in Windows 10 Support
    .ecc Extension And Deleting ?: Hello, Heard that anything with a .ecc extension is a crypto virus, so i did a search. Found over a thousand of them ! So I tried deleting them, to the Recyle Bin. They don't show up there, at all. In Agent Ransack, they now seem to come up as:...