Windows 10: Firefox HTML Document (.html) icon changed to black

Discus and support Firefox HTML Document (.html) icon changed to black in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there a way to change it back to white? [img] 117392 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by possom2009, Sep 6, 2018.

1. possom2009 Win User

Firefox HTML Document (.html) icon changed to black

Is there a way to change it back to white?

Firefox HTML Document (.html) icon changed to black [​IMG]

:)

possom2009, Sep 6, 2018
  2. W1zzard Win User

Techpowerup bookmark icon in firefox?

changed the favicon for the forum
    uploaded a new smaller (bytes) icon for the main site
    added html code to suggest the icon to browsers

but i still cant get it to show up in firefox favourites

W1zzard, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Lizette Ags Win User
    How .html > .doc

Hi Zhao,

Yes, a web page can be saved as a Word document. Here's how:

• Navigate to the page that you want to save as a
      Word document
    • Save the web page as HTML.
    • Open the web page in Microsoft Word. You should now have an .htm or
      an .html file.
    • Go to the File Menu and choose Save As.
      Save it as docx.

We look forward to hearing from you regarding the steps that we’ve provided.

Lizette Ags, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Lizette Ags Win User

How .html > .doc

To save the web page as HTML, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the web page that you want to save as HTML.
    • The Save As dialog window appears. Select Web Page, Complete in the Save as type dropdown.
    • The web page is now saved as a set of HTML file.

Do update us on how it goes.

Lizette Ags, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Firefox HTML Document (.html) icon changed to black - Similar Threads - Firefox HTML Document

2. Firefox HTML Document (.html) icon changed to black

in Windows 10 Support
    Firefox HTML Document (.html) icon changed to black: Is there a way to change it back to white? [img] 117392
  3. Edit html with Spartan

in Browsers and Email
    Edit html with Spartan: I just started using Spartan. I tried to edit one of my html files as I usually do by right clicking on a space then choose "View Source" which will open it up. But with Spartan if I right click I don't have the View Source option. Does anyone know how to do it? 6119
  4. Saving HTML page to view it offline

in Browsers and Email
    Saving HTML page to view it offline: Hello. While opening some sites, I want to save some pages, I right click on the page and save it as "web page complete". after it saved, I have one page and one folder - both same name. On double click on the page's name, windows 'edge' opens and starts loading endlessly,...
  5. Coffeecup HTML Editor Slow to Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Coffeecup HTML Editor Slow to Open: Have upgraded to Windows 10 from 7. The Coffeecup HTML Editor is now slow to open. The box which says do you wish to allow this app to make changes to your computer comes up quickly. Then the circle and cursor start to shudder and it takes 12 secs for editor to open....
  6. HTML to PDF File Converter

HTML to PDF File Converter: What's a good (preferably free) HTML to PDF file converter? As always, the community input is appreciated. 100337
  7. Convert xml to html

Convert xml to html: I'm probably way out of place here; but I figure some of the more experienced users would know what I'm looking at. I have: a compressed XML file (bzip). I want: to dump it to multiple html files (or anything that is fully marked up, eg docx, rft etc) Can someone point...
  8. - Problem with file extension - .html

in Windows 10 Support
    - Problem with file extension - .html: HELP *Sleepy I can´t seem to get any file with the .html exstension to open, I use Firefox and made sure in the file associations that it has this program as the default. BUT.. whenever I double click the files it gives me a message that there is no program associated with...
  9. Import and Export Bookmarks as HTML in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import and Export Bookmarks as HTML in Firefox: Thanks for the tutorial Gav... Jeff 5614
  10. Creating your own browser with HTML and JavaScript

in Windows 10 News
    Creating your own browser with HTML and JavaScript: Over the past several months, we have made numerous improvements to the Microsoft Edge rendering engine (Microsoft EdgeHTML), focusing on interoperability with modern browsers and compliance with new and emerging standards. In addition to powering Microsoft Edge, EdgeHTML is...