Windows 10: Firefox icon from the taskbar, what to do?

Discus and support Firefox icon from the taskbar, what to do? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello for now, When I started my PC today, I noticed that the icon of the Firefox browser is missing. (Here simply a "white page" is shown) I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Natsu503, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Natsu503 Win User

Firefox icon from the taskbar, what to do?

Hello for now,

When I started my PC today, I noticed that the icon of the Firefox browser is missing. (Here simply a "white page" is shown)

I have already tried to delete the iconcache using a batch script, but without success.

It would be great if someone here could help me.

LG

:)

Natsu503, Jul 9, 2020
  2. W1zzard Win User

Techpowerup bookmark icon in firefox?

changed the favicon for the forum
    uploaded a new smaller (bytes) icon for the main site
    added html code to suggest the icon to browsers

but i still cant get it to show up in firefox favourites

W1zzard, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Mike_11_ Win User

Pinning Firefox to Taskbar causes second icon on tasbar to appear

This is not the solution to this particular problem. The same thing is happening with Skype. As you can see I only have one Skype window open, taskbar properties are set to combine buttons, yet there are two Skype icons.

http://i.imgur.com/GEie0A5.png

This was a problem in Windows 7 but it could be solved by unpinning the old icon and pinning the new one. This does not work in Windows 10 so it is likely a different problem.

Mike_11_, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Firefox icon from the taskbar, what to do? - Similar Threads - Firefox icon taskbar

2. whats this icon on the taskbar ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whats this icon on the taskbar ?: hi, whats that icon on the taskbar? it disappears when scroll over it. occasionally pops upabit worried that it might be some sort of spy or pc monitoringhow to check what it is? thanks...
  3. whats this icon on the taskbar ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whats this icon on the taskbar ?: hi, whats that icon on the taskbar? it disappears when scroll over it. occasionally pops upabit worried that it might be some sort of spy or pc monitoringhow to check what it is? thanks...
  4. whats this icon on the taskbar ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    whats this icon on the taskbar ?: hi, whats that red icon on my taskbar? it disappears when scroll over it. occasionally pops up in the taskbar abit worried that it might be some sort of spy or pc monitoringhow to check what it is? thanks...
  5. Icons on taskbar What's this?

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons on taskbar What's this?: When I hover my cursor over the taskbar icons for Firefox and Thunderbird, I get a pop-up that says "Mozilla Thunderbird (2). Does this suggest that there are two instances of TBird loaded or running?--I can't find them. 146010
  6. How do I combine Firefox into one icon on the Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I combine Firefox into one icon on the Taskbar?: All icons are combined on the Taskbar --- except Firefox => there are two icons when it is running. How do I combine them into one icon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-combine-firefox-into-one-icon-on-the/7f892fbc-5694-4f32-a63f-9650ab600fe3
  7. Weird taskbar icon thumbnails for Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Weird taskbar icon thumbnails for Firefox: Not sure if this is a browser (latest Firefox) or Windows problem, so I'll describe the issue here. All my program shortcuts are placed on the taskbar. The problem I'm about to describe and show, only occurs with the Firefox taskbar icon and its preview thumbnails. And...
  8. Cannot change Firefox 64bit icon in taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot change Firefox 64bit icon in taskbar: Hey everyone, as the title states, I can't change the icon of Firefox in my taskbar. With the x86-version it wasn't an issue and the simple right-click -> right-click -> properties worked without a problem. However, now that I have switched over to the 64bit...
  9. Unable to Pin Firefox icon to taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to Pin Firefox icon to taskbar: Firefox is my only greyed background tile but this is not a problem. My problem is I am not able to Pin Firefox to taskbar. Pin to taskbar option is not present when I right-click the program or the shortcut on All apps [img] For three days now I am trying every...
  10. pin shortcuts to the firefox icon in taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    pin shortcuts to the firefox icon in taskbar: I have always had shortcuts pinned to my Firefox icon in my taskbar like windows 10 forum,the login for my work place, you tube,ETC.but the short cuts are gone on my windows 32 they are still on my win.64 ..When I drag a short to my win.32 Firefox Icon in taskbar it says pen...